'Till death do us part (No pairing)

So this is kind of a sequel to Faded! Hope you enjoy!

Type: Angst

AU: None

Pairing: None (It's a group fic with The Toys)

Joy's POV:

I was walking to my next class with Chica by my side. We surprisingly got along very well! Mostly due to our cheerful personalities and recently we've both been worried sick about Towntrap. As we rounded the corner, I abruptly stopped. Chica did the same when she saw what I was looking at. There, just a few feet away from us stood Freddy, his hands locked with Meg. My eyes widened immensely. I would've never suspected a thing......... They just seem so.......I dunno, distant from each other? Who would've thought those two would be in a relationship? Not me, that's for sure! And by the looks of Chica's expression, she wouldn't have suspected anything either. I slowly walked backwards, softly dragging Chica behind me. Those two need their privacy...... And maybe they'll tell us about their relationship some time soon!

"So.......that was quite interesting......" Chica mumbled when we entered our classroom.

"Yeah.......but let's keep this a secret, alright? I wouldn't wanna disturb their privacy!" Chica nodded in agreement.

Just as I was about to sit down, I heard the panicked voice of Deuz.

"Holy fu-CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I looked out the window to see that Deuz was kneeling down beside Fox, who had red all over his right leg.

"Where are the teachers?!" A student yelled.

"Probably on their break! Joy, lend me your phone!" I quickly handed my phone over to Chica who quickly dialed in some numbers.

Since the window was rather low, I could just hop out of the classroom.

"What happened?!" I asked as I reached the two boys.

"I dunno, I just found him laying here!" Deuz looked really stressed out.

"Okay, but just calm do-"

"G-GET OUT OF HERE!" Fox suddenly screamed.

"What do you mean?! What's-" My voice got interrupted as I heard a gun shot from inside the building.

"Get the fuck outta here before he gets you!" Fox tried to get up, but failed and fell backwards.

"Stay here with him, I'm gonna warn all the students!" The redhead protested but I completely ignored him.

Third Person's POV:

With her heart beating in her chest, Joy entered the classroom once again only to see there was no one there. Except for a single student who was resting his head on his desk, there was blood pouring out of a wound in his head. Joy resisted the urge to scream and quickly moved to the hallway. She had to find her band! Or even better, get to the broadcast room. Students were running past her, some wounded. Shit.....where's her band usually at this hour? Oh, right! Springtrap and Toddy should be outside, since they had PE, Meg was probably at the science lab and Bon-

"W-what are you doing?!"

Fuck. He's at the music room. Bon mentioned something about picking up his songs for Bonnie earlier, so he was definitely there. Joy was about to head into the music room but Bon already ran out of it. He was covering his left eye, were blood was seemingly pouring out of and he clenched his papers tightly, making them bloody as well. Bon grabbed Joy's hand, and bolted outside. Due to their haste and panicked state, they reached a dead end. They were at the school's garden, close to the complete back of the school.

"Bon, Joy......?" A weak voice caught their attention.

"Oh my God, Meg!" Joy quickly ran over to where Meg had slumped down.

Her hair was down and sweaty, but the thing that really scared Joy was the gigantic wound on Meg's stomach. With her arm, she was stopping the bleeding partly, but Joy knew that if they didn't get any help soon, it would be too late for her.

"Just what the fuck is going on.....?!" Bon whimpered as he began shaking heavily.

Oh no, no, no! Not a panic attack too!

"Bon, Bon! Please calm down! You have to! I promise you we'll make it out alive, whoever's doing this, first has to get past me before they can hurt you and Meg anymore!" Joy firmly stated, carefully hugging Bon.

"What a sweet reunion~ I almost feel bad for ruining it!~" A deep voice came from behind them.

Joy spun around, only to be faced with a male in a dark cape that covered his entire face and body. She could only make out his very pale hands, that were holding a large gun, and his bloodshot eyes that looked down at her. Joy bravely got in front of her two friends. If he wanted to hurt them, he'll have to get her first.

"This is very heartwarming! Do you really want me to kill you first so badly?~" Joy shivered at the sadist's voice.

"It doesn't matter, someone has to die first after all." With a laugh, the guy pointed his gun at Joy's head.

She closed her eyes, preparing for the impact, when........

*Twock*

Joy opened her eyes to see the man with the gun stone cold on the floor. He obviously wasn't dead, just knocked out. And thankfully the bullet hadn't hit her or her friends, but it was close. She looked up to see the boy she remembered as Eak with a shovel in his hand and an orange-haired boy slung over his shoulder. He frankly looked worse than any of them, but he appeared to be well guarded, since both Owynn and Cami stood by his side with baseball bats.

"W-what.....?" Joy stuttered due to the state of shock she was in.

"Ask questions later, now we gotta get the fuck outta here." Was Eak's quick response.