Hoodie (Springle)

Requested by: No one

Type: Fluff

AU: Roommate AU (but they still go to FNAF high school)

Pairing: Springle (Mangle x Springtrap)

Springtrap's POV:

Shit, where did it go?! I knew leaving my hoodie like that was a bad idea........ugh. Eight minutes, I'm gone for eight minutes and it's gone already! I left my hoodie in the classroom because first, it's hot, and second, the school's shop was closing and I wanted to get some tomatoes before the end of the day. I wasn't back in time to see who took my hoodie, at least my backpack was still there. Maybe the Nightmares took it. Nah, just randomly accusing people isn't gonna get me anywhere. But I really want it back......... I stopped by the lost and found already, but it wasn't there. I've also been looking around the campus, and asked pretty much everybody already if they've seen an old bunny hoodie. After another 20 minutes of searching, I decided to give it a rest for now.

"*Sigh* I really hope I'll find it back........." I mumbled to myself.

I walked to my dorm. I shared it with my two best friends, Fox and Meg. Sometimes Meg and Fox fought, usually it was pretty comical or they were just bickering. But sometimes they also had serious fights, which caused both of them to stay silent afterwards. I could usually cheer them both up with tomatoes, so in case they were fighting right now, I could calm them down easily. When I entered the dorm, there was just silence. Uh-oh, did they fight? Maybe they're just both practicing with their bands. I could hear soft snoring coming from around the corner. I followed the sound, and ended up in our small bedroom. There, on the bottom part of our shared bunker bed, was Meg. Fast asleep and........with my hoodie on?! I nearly dropped my basket of tomatoes at the sight. So that's where it was......... Meg must've taken it when leaving the classroom. We did share the last class together, after all. But she went to sit with Joy. I could feel my cheeks heat up. But then again, who wouldn't if you saw your crush wearing your clothes? I smiled and put down my basket and backpack. I quietly tip-toed over to Meg and placed a light kiss on her forehead, it luckily didn't wake her up. After that I got out of the bedroom. I promised Golden to give him some tomato seeds for his garden.

Third person's POV:

Meg opened one eye when she heard the dorm's door close. Holy shit........ She buried her face in her hands, and felt how hot her cheeks were. Oh my God, he kissed me! Springtrap kissed me! She already knew he was there when she heard the front door open, but pretended to be asleep because she was too embarrassed to face him properly. What the hell was I thinking?! Stealing his hoodie just because it's comfy? Well it's not like I could ask him! You don't just casually walk up to someone and ask "Hey, can I wear your hoodie for no reason?" no! Who does that?? With a bit of hesitation, Meg took off the hoodie and placed it on Springtrap's bed. She was just gonna act like it never happened when he got back........ But thankfully, Springtrap refrained from embarrassing her in front of other people, so he likely wouldn't tell Fox about what he saw. She should really confess to him soon, though........ Meg often really had to hold herself back from kissing Springtrap in front of everybody. He's just so hot........and awesome. But that kiss......does he feel the same way? Normally, you don't kiss your best friend on the face, not even as a good night kiss. Well, some people do it but neither Springtrap or Fox had ever done that before. Just hugs or pats. You know what? Screw it. Next time I'm performing with Joy and Bon, I'll dedicate a song for him, as a way of confessing. Meg was excitedly jumping up and down on her bed due to the mere idea of singing for the dirty-blonde haired guy.