Water Park (Multiple ships)

Requested by: KittenGirl1313

Type: Fluff

AU: Guess what? Bon's dad isn't an asshole in this AU :D

Pairing: Freddoy (Freddy/Fred x Joy), Foxangle (Fox x Meg) and BXB (Bonnie x Bon)

Third Person's POV:

Joy was excited for today. She just found out something great a couple of hours ago. So it turns out that while she was gonna go on a date with Freddy to the water park, Bon and Bonnie and Meg and Fox were also planning on going there! They decided to make a triple date out of it. And Bon's dad was nice enough to give them a ride! Joy looked around in the black Jeep they were in. Bon's dad was encouraging Bon on saying something to Bonnie who was looking like he could fall asleep any moment, Meg and Fox were holding hands but angrily looked away from each other, like always, and Freddy was silently having a conversation with Fred in his head. Yup, this was fun. She was having fun. The car harshly stopped as Bon's dad parked in front of the park's entrance.

"I'll pick you kids back up at 4 PM, alright?" It was now 1 in the afternoon, so they still had plenty of time to play!

"Okay, dad! Thanks again!" Bon waved as his dad drove away.

"We should go into the water slide first!" Bonnie excitedly suggested.

"Hell no! That's the kinda thing you should keep for last! We gotta go in the wave pool!" Meg argued with him.

"You're all morons. We have to go in the lazy river, that's obviously the best ride to start with!" Fox continued the discussion.

"You're gonna drown in that river, Fox! Remember last time?" Meg smugly asked him.

Fox gulped and pulled at his collar at the memory. Joy heard from Meg that Fox almost drowned once because he fell asleep in the lazy river while Meg was getting ice cream.

"Then why don't we just have a water balloon fight first?" Bon suggested, already having taken out a few balloons from his short's pocket.

"It looks like Freddy and Joy are the only sane ones here at the moment, so let's let them decide!" Bonnie announced, pointing at them.

"Oh! Well......" Joy looked over at Freddy to see if he had any ideas, but he just blankly stared at her.

She giggled before placing a kiss on his forehead. The action took Freddy off guard and his face grew red.

"Then let's go into the wave pool first!" Joy said, grinning at Meg who happily looked at her.

"Aww, man! Girls always get to decide!" Fox complained, but he didn't seem that bothered by it.

"Alright, let's go inside!" Bon took off his clothes, revealing his ocean blue swimming trunks underneath.

All of them had prepared themselves for this trip, so everyone wore their swimming clothes underneath their casuals. Joy couldn't help but laugh to herself as she noticed the boys comparing their chest's sizes with each other. Freddy had switched to Fred, but Meg and Bon didn't seem to notice it. Fox of course, had the biggest and most muscular chest. Meanwhile Meg was whistling at him and proudly looking over at Joy who grinned back when Fred was revealed to have the second most muscular chest. Bon seemed satisfied enough to be semi-last place and Bonnie didn't even seem to care that he was the skinniest of them. They ran through the gates and jumped straight into the wave pool. Joy held Fred's hand under water as they shyly smiled at each other. Meg was holding her breath under water with Bonnie following her example. As the waves started coming, Joy climbed onto Fred's shoulders. Fred tried his hardest not to drop his girlfriend when the waves starting hitting him. He nearly went out of balance, but just managed to save himself and Joy.

"Don't drop her, you idiot!" Freddy playfully said to him.

"I'm not even close to dropping her, shut up!" Fred whisper-yelled back.

The laughter in his head died down, and so did the waves. They spent a few more minutes in the wave pool before hopping onto the next activity. The lazy river. Bon and Bonnie sat on a rubber boat together while Joy and Fred were splashing water at each other. Meg was sitting on the sidelines. She tried to keep an eye on Fox but when she noticed he was messing around with Bon and Bonnie's boat, she looked back down into the water. It's not like she hated the lazy river or anything, but she was just worried for Fox. He could really get himself into trouble sometimes...... But that was probably the thing Meg found most attractive about him. She liked boys with a tough attitude, boys who could stand up for themselves. Fox exactly fitted in her description, aside from the lame jokes he often cracked at least. Meg stopped wobbling with her feet back and forth and looked around for Fox once more. She noticed a red blur swimming towards her from under water, and she merely raised an eyebrow at it. Suddenly, Fox jumped out of the water and grinned when he noticed Meg had jumped from surprise. The girl in question just huffed and averted her eyes. Fox's eyes softened a bit and he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"W-what?!" Meg started stuttering due to how flustered she was.

From the corner of his eye, Fox saw Bon giving him a thumbs-up. Operation Kiss Meg was a success! Then it was time for the water balloon fight. Bon went to stand in the splash zone, and failed to see the small purple-haired boy creeping towards him. Bon scanned his area and decided it was safe until he felt something wet touch his back. He shrieked and dryly laughed when he saw Bonnie laughing like a chimpanzee.

"Haha! Gotcha!"

"Oh, I'll get you back!" Bon threw a water balloon right at his boyfriend's chest.

His dad would've been proud of that one! After running back and forth at each other, the two guitarists decided to work together to prank the other couples. They grabbed a huge bucket from the janitor's closet and filled it up with water. When they noticed their friends down the stairs, the turned the bucket upside down. As Bon was watching the scene with glee, Bonnie gave him a kiss on his cheek. Due to him staring at his boyfriend in awe, Bon once again failed to see the water balloon heading his way. Meg had thrown it at him, and Joy stuck out her tongue at him in a mocking manner. Finally it was time for the final ride. Bonnie was obviously the most excited about this one. Conveniently, there were 6 rows available next to each other and they all went to sit down. Joy grabbed Fox's hand while her other went to Freddy's. They made a chain until the buzzer went off, signaling them that it was time to slide off. With terrified screaming from Bon and upbeat yelling from Bonnie, they reached the end of the huge slide.

"Again, again!" Bonnie cheered, already heading towards the big-ass line of people waiting for another turn.

Bon and the others looked at each other and just smiled in amusement. Going on triple dates rock!