Halloween Fights (Jacklix)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff, some angst

AU: The Funtime's Bully isn't a bully in this, also the bully is called Jack for this one-shot

Pairing: Jacklix (Jack x Felix)

Third Person's POV:

Jack walked down the street, trying his hardest to remain invincible to the passing people. He didn't like it when people took notice of him, it usually meant trouble for him. Jack liked Halloween, it was probably his favorite holiday. It was the only holiday he didn't have to go to school on, and that also meant he didn't have to face his bullies. Jack looked more like a bully himself. His raven black hair, his threatening posture and his eye patch made him look intimidating. He was kind of a softie, though. That's why he went as a ghost. Dressing up as a monster wouldn't really do anything for him, since he already looked like a monster without a costume. He just cut holes in a white cloth he stole from his mom's closet and used it as a disguise. Jack wouldn't be surprised if his bullies would still recognize him through it, though. As he turned the corner, a familiar voice reached his ears.

"No, Fefi! It's more like 'Nya!~'" Oh God.

"U-uh, like this? Nya!" Fede's cat sound was a bit odd, but cute anyways.

"Yeah, like that!" But Felix's voice just made him melt.

Jack quickly hid behind the brick wall, he felt his heart beating in his chest. Someone shitty like him having a crush on someone fabulous like Felix was quite annoying. Felix would be better off with anyone but him...... He still managed to spark a bit of hope inside Jack's heart, though. He knew it was ridiculous, but deep down inside he still wished Felix would love him back.

"Well, well..... Who do we have here?" A mocking voice asked from afar.

Jack glanced towards the direction the voice came from and saw Veronica, the leader of his bullies. It was also really annoying how Jack let himself get pestered by a girl, but she really was the devil herself.......

"You're a ghost, huh? Pathetic. It does fit you, though. You're invincible and no one really cares about you!" Veronica laughed, her pretty red-orange hair moving in sync with her.

"You cant' touch ghosts, but fuck logic! Let's beat him up!" The muscles for brains one of them excitedly suggested.

"Great idea, Jo~ Get him, boys." With that, Jack was left running for his life.

He ran pretty far, but the boys quickly caught up to him and kicked him to the ground. Jack groaned in pain as one of them kicked him in the face. He was taller and stronger than them, but they knew just as well as he did that he wouldn't move a muscle. What was the point of it, anyways? He didn't have anyone to be healthy for. His parents neglected him, half of the school barely noticed his presence and Felix probably didn't care about him either. Jack's face slowly started to feel numb when all of a sudden, one of the boys was pulled away from him. Jack looked up to see four silhouettes. Two girls dressed as skeletons, Lilly and Abby, were yelling at Veronica a few feet away. Two boys dressed as cats were pushing both of Jack's bullies aside. Felix and Fede.

"And don't you ever touch him again!" Felix yelled angrily when the bullies finally gave up and rushed off.

"Are you alright?" He friendly asked as he reached out his hand to Jack.

Jack hesitantly took it and somewhat shyly stared at the ground.

"Thanks....." He quietly said.

"No problem, Love!" A light blush appeared on Felix's cheeks and Jack was sure he was dreaming.

Giggling could be heard from behind them and when Jack turned around, Abby, Lilly and Fede had ran off.

"Where did they go to....?" Jack asked a bit confused.

"I bet Lilly and Abby are trying to get Fede to talk to Mai!" Felix said with a loud laugh.

"H-ha, yeah.......maybe." He awkwardly looked elsewhere, unsure of what to say.

"How about we got trick or treating? Just the two of us?" Felix bashfully asked.

"A-are you serious? Me, of all people?" Jack asked utterly surprised.

"Of course! Who else would I ask?" Felix replied as if it were obvious.

"Your friends......." He sheepishly said.

"You're my friend, Jack!" Oh wow, Felix actually remembered his name.......

"Okay then......" Jack walked ahead, and Felix had trouble catching up to his quick walking-pace.

"You're a fast walker, Love!" He's at it again with that nickname......what does it mean?

"Why're you callin' me that?" Jack carefully asked.

"I just think it fits you!" Felix boldly explained.

Jack was happy the cloth covered up his likely red face. Felix noticed his black-haired crush seemed kinda down, and his face broke into a smile.

"How 'bout you and me hang out at my house instead?~" Felix asked with an obvious purr in his voice.

"U-uh.....s-sure?" Felix's fake tail wagged at that answer.

"Then let us go!" He excitedly yelled, grabbing Jack's hand.

They ran to Felix's mansion and the strong smell of cinnamon overwhelmed Jack. Felix grabbed a muffin from a pink tray and smoothly handed it over to him.

"Here you go!~" The same purr was still present in his voice.

"Thanks......" Jack had taken off his costume to eat the muffin.

He noticed Felix staring at him and shyly smiled at him. He got a fluttery feeling in his stomach as the pink-haired boy sat next to him. Felix leaned against his shoulder and Jack just screamed inside.

"You're really amazing, alright? Don't ever forget that, Jack......" Felix reassuringly whispered to him.

Jack's eyes softened as he stared down at his crush.

"Yeah........I won't." Jack replied dreamily.

"Good. Now gimme that muffin!" Felix tried to grab Jack's muffin.

"HUH?! NO! YOU'VE GOT A SHIT TON OF THESE!" Jack wildly protested.

"But you've eaten from this one too, so I wanna take a bit out of it!" Was Felix's argument.

"What's that supposed to mean??"

"What you think it means, Love~"

Oh, nu-uh. He wasn't dealing with that. ..............or maybe he was.