Blush (Yenbit)

Requested by: 1800-TenticalHentai

Type: Fluff

AU: Fred and Freddy are separate persons in this one-shot

Pairing: Yenbit (Yenndo x Lolbit)

Okay, so I know these two aren't canon characters from FNAFHS, and believe me, it's very rare that I do these if they're requested, but maybe every now and then an OC pairing is alright. As long as they're based on an actual animatronic, have interactions with canon characters and are only paired up with another OC, I could try to make a one-shot about them. But please don't request these too often since my one-shots are still supposed to be based off on canon characters XD

Third Person's POV:

Three trouble making boys were softly talking to each other in a corner in the hallway. There was Fred, Felix and Leon. The three of them were called "The Romance Devil Trio" because they were big troublemakers, but at the same time, the whole school drooled over them. Fred with his bad boy behavior, Felix with his supportive and flirty behavior and then of course Leon, the school's pervert. The boys were bored, and decided to think of a challenge.

"Wait, I got one." Fred suddenly said.

"You came up with a challenge?!" Felix excitedly asked.

"Hell yes!" Fred's cocky smirk made Leon snort.

"Let's hear it then, Casanova." Leon raised an eyebrow in anticipation.

"Since I'm currently not specifically into anyone, I thought it'd be fun to have a little challenge with the mates you guys are into." Both Felix and Leon were surprised at what their buddy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Fred didn't miss the curiosity in Felix's voice.

"Yuri and Fede. We're gonna see who can make both of them blush the most." Fred announced proudly.

That sounded stupid as hell......but Leon knew that both he and Felix would go for it.

"Alright, I'm in. But be a decent human being for once and let me and Felix do each of our respective 'crushes' by ourselves." The raven-haired boy groaned but nodded anyways.

"Speaking of the ones you guys have the hots for, there they are!" Fred pointed at Fede and Yuri who were walking through the halls.

"This'll be easy!~" Felix said in a singing tone.

He waltzed over to Fede, politely excusing himself to Yuri in the process. Leon watched him say something, which made Fede's face red like a tomato. One. He touched the smaller boy's shoulder, earning a blush. That's two. Then Felix threw his arm around him, close to Fede's waist, and the latter was just burning by then. Three points, Leon could handle that. With another pat on the shoulder, Felix walked away from his crush. Okay, so maybe four. But he could handle that.

Yuri's POV:

I was pretty confused at what just happened. Felix had been flirting with Fede, which of course caused my friend to grow red. For a second I feared that Felix was just toying with him, but then I noticed that Felix was blushing as well. I sure hope those two get together sometime! Hopefully I won't be involved with them too much then. It's not that I don't like Felix or anything, but he's a close friend of......him. Thinking about the devil, a certain white and purple-haired boy walked over to me. I've liked him for a while now, but I was afraid that he would be disgusted by me if he found out who I really was.

"Hey, Yuri~" I wanted to melt into a puddle at his smooth voice.

"O-oh.....h-hello, Leon!" I tugged my dress down a little, thinking it was too short.

I swore I heard him whisper "one" under his breath, but maybe it was just my imagination.

"If you would be so kind, please follow me to classroom C." His hand moved to hold mine and he placed a kiss on top of it.

Holy moley.......

"S-sure! Do you need t-tutoring or anything.....?" I tried to hide my blushing face but I noticed that he kept following me with his eyes.

Then he muttered "two". We walked to classroom C, and he had still not let go of my hand. As soon as we entered the classroom, he pushed me up against the wall.

"W-whoa!" My cheeks hurt from the heat that was put on them.

"Just relax, we're gonna have a fun time~" His face leaned a little closer to mine.

Just as his lips were going to touch mine, I put a hand over my mouth. Leon quirked a brow in confusion and I shamefully narrowed my eyes.

"I-I don't think y-you would wanna kiss with me......." I muttered saddened.

"Why wouldn't I, Sweetheart?" For once his tone didn't sound seductive, it sounded genuinely concerned.

".........boy......."

"Huh?"

"Me......I'm.....I-I'm a boy." My eyes got watery as I expected him to yell at me.

He didn't raise his voice, however. Leon just stood there watching me with a lightly surprised expression.

"B-before you say anything, it was my m-mother who-"

"Yuri, it's okay.......I like you just the way you are. Boy or girl, you're still you. That's what I care about." His gloved hands gently cupped my face as I closed my eyes.

We joined in a sweet kiss, an innocent one almost. The difference between the color of our cheekbones was funny to me. His pale cheeks gained a bit of color, while mine remained the same rosy color they had before. As we parted, I looked into his dark eyes, they contained love, sweetness and lust. The last thing wouldn't be worked on anytime soon, though. I think that you had to go on at least three dates until you could get to more than kissing. That's what Fede told me, at least.

"Do you wanna keep it a secret, or......?" Leon asked me casually.

"You mean our relationship or.......my gender?"

"Both."

I smiled up at him.

"I'd love to tell everyone about our relationship! But maybe we can keep my gender thing a secret until a better time........" Leon nodded understanding and took my hand again.

Third Person's POV:

As the two boys walked through the halls, whispering could be heard from behind them. Obviously students were gossiping about them, but neither of them cared. Leon slightly laughed, confusing his new lover. Did he seriously just get together with his crush because of a dumb challenge Fred came up with? Yes he did. Leon glanced at Yuri, who had a cute blush on his cheeks. Blushing is the best thing there is...........thanks, Fred!

Alright, I'm not that proud of this one, but maybe it's because I don't know the main characters that well XD