S.L.U.T (No pairing)

Requested by: _FNAFHS_Lover_666_

Type: Song-fic (S.L.U.T by Bea Miller)

AU: None

Pairing: None

I love myself, I wanna see it~  When I turn around, look in the mirror~

Lilly and her friends were casually walking down the street, laughing like there was no tomorrow. Fede was making Pokémon puns, while Abby rambled on about her OTP's in every single game. Most of it was crack, but it just made it even funnier. Felix was laughing along with her, an arm slung around her shoulder in a friendly manner. It slowly dawned upon Lilly how amazing their friendship actually was. They've been through so much together. About two years ago, their friendship reached their peak during the time bullying at their school was a hype.

And if you don't like it, you can leave it~ 'Cause it's my own way and I'll own it~

They rounded the corner, and in a matter of seconds, Lilly felt her breathing hitch. They were supposed to go to their favorite arcade...... They were supposed to eat mediocre and greasy food afterwards..... They were supposed to have a good time...... They weren't supposed to bump into them. Four teenagers around their age, maybe each of them 1 year older, had the same shocked expression plastered onto their face. There they were. The four kids that used to torture them in middle school. The same kids who caused an immense mental pain and insecurity. They were here, once again.

If you don't like it what I'm wearing~  Well you're only bothered 'cause you're staring~

Their shocked expressions turned into mocking ones rather quickly.

"Well look who we have here. Our favorite victims~" Luna, the only girl of the group said.

Please no, not again..... The Funtimes had left that part of their past behind. Not forgetting it of course, but just not thinking about it. And just like that, they started their old ways again. The orange-haired kid and the kid who looked like an onion because of his white hair, were quietly talking and laughing to each other while looking at Fede. That was his weak spot, not being able to hear what other people said about him. Fede looked at the ground, tears starting to well up in his eyes.

And you'll never talk me into caring~ 'Cause it's my own, and I'll keep owning it~

The black-haired one of the crew, the one with the eye patch, made a threatening gesture towards Felix, slamming his hand and fist together. While Felix usually wasn't afraid to stand up for himself, this time all the fighting spirit seemed to be sucked out of him. His eyes were dull as he watched the boy mutter curses and homophobic slurs. To be honest, Lilly felt kinda bad for him. That boy had always been treated like nothing more than a bodyguard by those other bullies, and even though Lilly wouldn't be able to forgive him, she felt sympathetic towards him.

I'ma do just what I wanna do on the regular~ And it's really not my fault if you're afraid of a-

Luna pretended to eat something before making a balloon-form with her hands around her stomach. Lilly felt anger rise up in her as she watched insecurity flicker in Abby's eyes. Her weight had always been a tough topic, even though everyone assured her she looked absolutely wonderful. Finally, all four of them turned to Lilly. Years ago, she would've ran straight to a teacher because she was afraid of dealing with bullies herself, but this time, she looked Luna specifically dead in the eye.

"I guess you haven't changed much either. You're still walking around with skirts that barely even reach above your knees." Bitch please, I'm wearing leggings.

"What are you, a slut?" The white-haired one joined in.

Sweet little unforgettable thing, unforgettable~

Felix was about to say something but Lilly stopped him by raising her hand, making him go quiet.

"Thank you." Lilly said to the boy, offering him the brightest smile she had.

"What?" The boy frowned, utterly confused at the fact she just thanked him for insulting her.

"It's an insult, you dimwit!" Luna's calm and mocking attitude quickly got replaced by an angry one.

"Insult? But doesn't slut stand for 'Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing'?" Lilly asked, crossing her arms and sassily smiling at Luna.

Sweet little unforgettable thing, so incredible~

Abby high-fived her so hard it almost hurt. The loud sound of their high-five just added to the satisfying fact that Lilly just roasted her bullies. She wasn't afraid of them any longer, they were weak.

"Tch! Nice comeback and all, but it still doesn't take away the fact that you're a slut!" Luna yelled, once again giving Lilly the opportunity to repeat the meaning of the word.

"A sweet little unforgettable thing, huh? You've really become so nice over the years, Luna." At this point, her friends were grinning like monkeys and sticking out their tongues at the bullies.

They looked taken aback. They probably weren't expecting them to stand up for themselves.

Know that I'm not sorry, I'm just loving my body~

"You're supposed to be offended!" Luna let out her frustration all at once.

"The only thing offending me is your face." Lilly shot back.

"HOT DAMN!" Abby, Fede and Felix yelled in unison.

Felix took out a pair of black sunglasses and placed them over Lilly's normal ones. Lilly proudly smirked at the group, watching as they finally gave up on trying to bring her down.

"This isn't over just yet!" The orange-haired boy yelled before chasing after his friends.

"Lilly, you're the queen of roasts!" Fede excitedly yelled.

"I sure am!" Lilly chuckled before starting to walk again.