Jam Session (No Pairing)

Requested by: layla_the_fnaf

Type: Fluff, slight angst

AU: None

Pairing: None (It's a group fic with the Animatronics and the Toys)

Third Person's POV:

Toddy's lungs felt like they were on fire, and she started panting. She heard quick footsteps right behind her, and she recognized them as her fellow band member's. Bon, Joy and Meg were right on her heels, they looked like they were ready to pass out honestly. Toddy felt a huge wave of relief wash over her as she noticed they were nearing the school's building. She pushed herself to run just a little harder and burst through the gates. For a second she hesitated on where they could hide, but in the end she decided to go to the music room. She swung the door open, and as everyone got inside, Meg slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Hey, what the hell?" A certain redhead's voice caught Toddy's attention.

Of course...... The Animatronics were there, with confused looks on their faces. Chica took a step forwards, Fox following after her in a protective manner.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chica's voice sounded a bit annoyed, but it held some worry in it as well.

Toddy was too exhausted to even reply and just sunk to her knees against the wall. Tears were falling down Bon's face, and he was starting to shake. Oh crap....! Toddy quickly ran over to him, even though she really didn't know what to do with a person who was having a panic attack. Toddy carefully hugged her childhood friend, but the shaking hadn't stopped at all. Crap, oh no...... Bonnie came to help him too, and for a second Toddy considered pushing him away. But that wouldn't be fair, right? They were the ones just barging in during their practice, and Bonnie really was just trying to help.

"What's going on?" Freddy asked, frowning in concern.

"The Nightmares were chasing us......" Meg muttered, looking down.

Toddy knew Meg hated to admit things like that, but there was no denying The Animatronics deserved to know.

"What exactly happened?" Golden chimed in, his usually laid back tone being replaced with a more serious one.

"Deuz was flirting with Meg, then Bon stepped in and then they just became pissed off........" Joy explained, tears forming in her eyes.

"Those jerk-heads!" Chica cracked her knuckles, an uncommon gesture of hers whenever she was angry.

"Next time I see 'em, I'm givin' them a piece of my mind......" Fox probably meant beating them up by that.

Meanwhile Bon was starting to calm down a bit more, and Toddy sighed in relief as the blue-haired boy buried his face in Bonnie's hoodie. A silence had fallen in the room. But that wasn't very strange, considering they were casually talking to their rival band instead of mocking them. Freddy seemed a bit hesitant, but went to comfort Joy and Meg, along with Golden. Toddy felt a bit emotional at the touching scene in front of her. Even after all the bad things they had said to The Animatronics, they were still willing to comfort them in times of need......

"Uh.....I'll go get some pudding." Fox quietly muttered as he escaped music room.

Chica fondly smiled at the redhead who went to get pudding before turning to Toddy. She squatted down next to her, while also giving Bon and Bonnie an encouraging smile.

"Hi." She somewhat awkwardly greeted her.

"..........hey." Toddy felt a bit uncomfortable, though it wasn't Chica's fault.

A feeling of guilt was slowly eating away at her, and Toddy felt like the biggest jerk ever.

"Y'know, you don't have to feel embarrassed about chilling with us without that never-ending rivalry between our bands. It's okay to just be cool every once in a while." Chica's words surprised Toddy.

The blonde seemed oddly calm, something which didn't really fit her. Toddy didn't detect any sarcasm in her voice, though.

"Thank you......" It almost sounded like a whisper, but Chica heard it loud and clear.

"What's that?~ You're thanking me?" She offered Toddy a teasing grin.

And there's the normal Chica again.

"Tch." Toddy couldn't help but smile.

Meg joined in on sitting with them, and she rubbed the back of her neck while also narrowing her eyes. Toddy had noticed Fox always did the same thing too whenever he was about to say something that embarrassed him.

"Do you guys, uh.....wanna jam together?" Meg asked, looking at Chica in particular.

"Hell yeah! Let's play!" Chica replied upbeat.

Everyone grabbed their instruments. Bonnie handed Toddy Fox's triangle, which she confidently took. She was an expert when it came to the triangle! Bon put his arm around Toddy's shoulder in a friendly manner, and she frankly couldn't understand how such a chill-looking guy was actually a stress bean in reality. Golden and Meg decided on singing a duet together. The song being Closer. Toddy didn't know a thing when it came to music, but that was one song she did recognize. One minute into the song Fox came back, carrying a huge amount of pudding-filled cups with him. He put them down on the table and went to sit in a chair, watching them perform. Fox offered her a skeptical look when he realized Toddy was using his triangle. But as the song went on, he offered her a thumbs-up. They ended their jam session, which ended with laughs and giggles.

"Your guitar skills really are amazing, Teacher!" Bon's face lit up at Bonnie's nickname for him.

"Hehe, yeah! You're totally amazing too, Bonnie!" Toddy smirked, realizing the amount of effort Bon must've given into not stuttering.

"I'd like to make a toast." Freddy announced, standing up from his chair.

Fox 'booed' him, earning a light push from Meg as he did.

"I know all of us don't really get along well together, but I really enjoy just sitting down and hanging out with you guys as a group of friends. Let's do this more often, alright?" Freddy smiled a diabetes-givingly adorable smile.

"Lol, in your dreams." Was Meg's blunt reply.

But already Toddy knew from that one line, that this wouldn't be their last jam session.