The 'ass' in assassin (Joyggie)

Requested by: EmotionalSea

Type: Fluff

AU: Kingdom/Assassin AU

Pairing: Joyggie (Joy x Maggie) with brief mentions of Freg (Freddy x Meg) and Towynn (Towntrap x Owynn)

Joy's POV:

I whistled a tune as I carefully dusted off my favorite gun. Today was gonna be an interesting day, since I had to take away Princess Maggie from the Nightmare Kingdom. As an assassin, it was weird for me to actually save someone instead of killing them. But.....I couldn't let someone like Maggie get killed off. A lot of assassins have targeted her already, but to my surprise they never managed to get to her. For a while I considered her three bodyguards Deuz, Oxy and Onnie took care of them, but that wouldn't make sense. First of all, they're idiots. Second of all, those three were conveniently never around Maggie when those assassins attacked her. So the only option left is that that girl knows how to damn fight! I returned to the living room where my 7 house mates were seated. Meg and Freddy were playing a poky game, and Meg constantly bit off the pokey before she could get too close to Freddy. Felix was provoking them into kissing while another couple was sitting on the couch. Ah. Towntrap and Owynn, of course. They were each on another side of the couch, and their faces were red. They just got together yesterday, after Felix had conveniently set up a dinner by candlelight for them. Towntrap somehow managed to set his salad on fire, which resulted into Owynn putting the fire out with a fire extinguisher. They did end up kissing, but not much had changed yet in their every day relationship. Eak was gulping down a big-ass bottle of hot sauce while Usagi cheered her on.

"Hey, guys! I'm gonna go on my mission now." I cheerfully announced.

"Ya need any back-up?" Eak asked, sauce basically dripping out of his mouth.

"Nah, I'll be fine!" I replied with the brightest smile I could give.

Owynn hissed and hid behind the couch. Yup, he couldn't handle cheerful smiles. Yet he got together with Town, the king of smiles. I chuckled at him before heading out the door. Quickly and silently I moved through the forest, barely managing to avoid bumping into some guards patrolling on the path. I easily got past them and reached the castle in no time. It was black with some shades of pink, quite the odd color for a castle. I patted the spot on my thigh to check if my knife was still present. Okay, I'm all set to go. Most of the guards were lazing around and playing cards, so I jumped onto a barrel and jumped through an open window. I was thinking about taking Maggie with me to my secret hide-out. As much as I loved my other assassin friends, they wouldn't give us the privacy we would need. For heck's sake, Felix can't even get through the day without seeing people he shipped interact. And I knew better than anyone else he desperately wanted me to get together with Maggie. Fortunately, I wanted that as well. I quickly hid behind a tall vase as the giant Oxy walked through the hallway. As he left, I went up to Maggie's room.

"And then he was all like 'Shit dude! I mugged up real good this time'!" I heard voices coming from inside the room.

"And now I'm like, get the fuck out of my room before I break your nose." A female voice said.

"Okay, okay. Geez....." The door swung open, revealing Deuz and Onnie grumpily walking out.

They completely failed to see me, even though I was practically standing behind the door. I snuck inside and quietly closed the door behind me. I looked around the room, but couldn't see Maggie anywhere. Huh? I heard her earlier...... Her room was really impressive. For a princess, she undeniably had some balls. There were a lot of boxing bags, swords and......bottles of poison in her room. I walked over to the table with bottles, and just as I considered stealing one, I was pinned to the ground. Maggie was on top of me, her bubblegum pink hair slightly in her face as she pressed a knife against my throat.

"Oh, it's you......" I saw that she visibly relaxed, even though she was practically threatening the best assassin around.

"Yup, it's me!" I easily got out of her grip and held a gun behind her back.

I wasn't planning on hurting Maggie, but I still had to defend myself! Maggie let out a surprising laugh that set my heart on fire.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to pin you down. But what're you doing here, anyways?" Her expression turned curious as she casually turned around to look at me.

"I'm here to take you to my hide-out!" I joyfully replied.

"So you're gonna kidnap me, huh?" Maggie asked amused.

"Basically."

"Sure." I was surprised at how easy it was to convince her.

"So you don't mind?" I asked with a tilted head.

"Not if you're the one who's kidnapping me." Maggie said with a shrug.

She picked up a few small weapons and stuffed them in her backpack.

"Go on, kidnap me." Maggie coolly told me.

I giggled and picked her up bridal-style. For once her chill and indifferent expression was replaced with a flustered one. I offered her a grin as I carefully jumped out the window. I landed on top of a guard and sloppily managed to stay on my feet. Maggie was a sturdy-build girl, but she didn't actually weigh that much. I bolted into the forest, completely ignoring the panicked yells behind me. Maggie appeared to be completely calm as I took her to a tree house that was seriously high up. I put her down and thought of a way to get her up there. I could just jump from branch to branch, but Maggie-

"You comin' or what?" My jaw dropped.

Maggie was already in the tree house, staring down at me with a blank expression. I couldn't help but smile. This was Maggie I was talking about. The girl I loved was a badass princess, not some whiny little girl.

"I'm coming!" I happily replied.

"Can I make a pun about your illegal job?" Maggie casually asked as I went to sit next to her.

"If it's about the ass in assassin you better not."

"Okay, then I won't."