Blood (No pairing)

Requested by: Anon

Type: Angst

AU: None

Pairing: There are mentions of Deuxy (Deuz x Oxy), Loonsagi (Loon x Usagi) and Morpet (Anon's OC x Puppet)

Third Person's POV:

Two boys were walking around a neighborhood in the middle of the night. The smaller one of the two was wearing boxing gloves and held a frying pen, while the taller one dragged a bat with him. Deuz's eyes were filled with a blind rage, while Oxy's eyes were rather calm. But even though he seemed calmer than his boyfriend, there was no denying that a burning rage was going through Oxy's veins. The guy who hurt their friends had fucked up immensely. He had tried to separate Morgan and his boyfriend Puppet from each other, he had tried to separate Loon and BonBon, but there was one thing worse than all of those things. He had done unspeakable things to Loon after he found him alone on the street one night. The poor boy was absolutely traumatized about it, and as soon as Deuz found out about it, he knew that blood would get shed. The fucker had some nerve, he'd give him that. The two boys rounded the corner and reached a familiar dumpster. That sick bastard even dared to come into their territory. The last straw had been pulled long ago, and nothing was saving this kid from getting the beating he deserved.

"So you know that small Japanese boy, right? I'm telling you, he was too defenseless to even-" Deuz snatched the phone out of the guy's hands.

The guy in question was taller than Deuz, almost as tall as Oxy and intimidatingly muscular. He had a handsome face and dark orange eyes. But Deuz knew better than to get distracted by that. The prettiest faces often have the ugliest hearts, that's what Deuz remembered his mother saying a long time ago.

"You're fucking dead." Deuz forced himself not to yell yet, he needed to spare his voice because soon, he'd get to scream as much as he wanted to.

"And who might you fine gentleman be?" The son of a bitch actually dared to cup Deuz's cheek.

In a flash, Oxy had swung his bat into the direction of the guy's face, making him fall backwards.

"What the fuck?!" Deuz found it ironic how quickly someone's way of talking could change.

"You're gonna pay for what you did to Loon, and the rest of my friends......" Deuz cracked his knuckles and send the deathliest of glares in his direction.

"Your friends are pathetic, I don't even know how you can stand being around them......" The guy chuckled as he wiped the blood from his nose.

"THAT'S IT!" Deuz ran forwards and hit the guy as hard as he could with his frying pan.

The male he was now referring to as 'Bastard', didn't flinch as a tooth went flying out of his mouth. He grabbed Deuz by the collar and lifted him into the air.

"You're feisty, I like that." Bastard wickedly grinned at him before getting shoved to the ground by Oxy.

His once calm eyes had turned wild and animalistic, which was an obvious sign that Oxy was enraged. He repeatedly slammed his baseball bat onto Bastard's back, and Deuz saw red staining the other's shirt. Suddenly, Bastard jumped up and punched Oxy straight in the jaw. Oxy stumbled back a bit, and launched at the other guy once again. This time however, he missed. Bastard kicked him roughly in the stomach and Oxy began coughing. He once again made his way to Deuz and kicked the frying pan out of his hands. Deuz punched Bastard in the nose, but even though he did hit him, and likely broke his nose, the fucker still caught his wrist. He pinned Deuz to the brick wall behind him and stared right into his eyes.

"You're coming with me tonight......" He whispered close to his ear.

"Like hell....... Scum like you disgusts me." Deuz started struggling in the other's grip.

His body was shaking with effort, but he didn't seem strong enough for the muscular guy before him. Then, just when Bastard was leaning closer to his face, a shadow appeared behind him. A hollow sound could be heard as Bastard fell to the ground, Oxy stood right behind him. A crimson red stained the brown baseball bat he was clenching. The orange-haired giant was trembling from anger and his breathing had become heavy. It looked like Bastard had finally gave up on trying. Deuz kicked his face one last time and as Oxy lifted his baseball bat once again, Deuz stopped his boyfriend.

"Let's not become murderers, alright? We're no better than him if we do that......."

Oxy didn't say anything but did lower his bat, and eventually just dropped it. Deuz felt sick from seeing all the blood that was shed, but he didn't feel guilty in the slightest. People like Bastard really were the scum of the Earth, and while he did deserve to die, Deuz didn't want his boyfriend to become a murderer. They still had to finish high school, and Deuz didn't plan on having anyone from his band have a criminal record. He picked up the bat and frying pan before taking Oxy by the hand.

"You wanna watch some South Park after cleaning up your wounds?" Deuz casually asked as if nothing had happened.

"Sure......." Oxy tiredly nodded his head as he slowly started to see the sun coming up.

His boyfriend, South Park and some hot chocolate really was all he needed right now.