Atmosphere (Feuz)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Feuz (Fox x Deuz)

Third Person's POV:

Atmosphere was very important to Deuz. Usually when he was around people other than the members from his band, the atmosphere was nervous and intimidating. When he's around his best friends, he easily noticed the mood was warm and happy. But when he was around Fox, all Deuz could sense was tension. He wanted to change something about that. Even though he and the Nightmares had tried to be nicer to people since three weeks ago, the tension between Deuz and Fox never changed. It saddened the dark-skinned boy, since he really did like Fox a lot. He was a pretty nice guy once you got to know him, even someone like Meg could agree on that. Deuz had tried to talk to him at every opportunity he got, but the redhead just tried to avoid him as much as possible, or so it seemed. Deuz walked through the empty streets of his neighborhood. Today was a rather bright summer day, much to the distaste of Deuz. He preferred it when days were darker, so he could be invisible to other people, most specifically the dangerous ones on the streets. As he crossed the street, Deuz could hear quick footsteps approaching. Somewhat panicky, he turned around only to be met by Fox's scary face.

"What the hell?!" He stumbled backwards and landed harshly onto his butt.

"Bwahaha! I didn't think I could scare you like that, stupid bear face!" Fox hysterically laughed as he pointed at him.

"Don't do that again, asshole!" Okay, so maybe calling his crush an asshole wasn't going to make their relationship any better, but Fox deserved it!

"No promises." He smugly answered.

Deuz attempted to get up and as he did, he hastily looked around for his bag.

"Here ya go." Fox held out Deuz's book bag for him.

Without saying anything, Deuz snatched it from him and averted his eyes.

"Pfft, someone's pissed." Fox playfully said.

"That's none of your business. Let's just get moving already......" Deuz replied with a huff.

Fox just shrugged and continued walking with Deuz beside him. He now and then glanced at the brunette, and when Deuz's eyes moved to his, he quickly looked at something else.

"Maybe I should shave myself sometime........" Deuz suddenly mumbled.

"How come?"

"My goatee's getting kinda long."

"Alright, maybe you should."

"I don't know if I really wanna......do you like it?"

"Nah."

"Okay, then I'll shave it off.

"Don't do that."

"Why?"

"I'm just used to seeing you with that stupid goatee. If you shaved it off, your ugly mug would look even worse." Deuz wasn't sure whether to take that as a compliment or as an insult.

"If you want to see an even uglier mug, just look into the mirror."

"Maybe I will."

With that, their ridiculous conversation was over. It sounded very weird, but Deuz was sure the two of them had made progress in their 'friendship'. Since the air around them seemed very light and the atmosphere was warm. He had managed to start a conversation with Fox that didn't lead to the two of them tearing out each other's throat, which was a major improvement for them.

Fox's POV:

I looked at the boy beside me again, noticing his dark skin seemed oddly reddish at his facial parts. Okay, so Deuz was pretty cute. And I've liked him for a while now, even during the time he and his gang were being dicks to everyone. That was the reason why I had avoided him that much, I just didn't want to confront him about it. I sighed through my nose which Deuz thankfully didn't notice. I'll probably have to ask Chica about how she got together with Meg sometime.......she usually has good advice. We reached the school's gates and Deuz seemed rather lost in his  thoughts as he continued walking, right into a wall.

"Fuck-!" He reached up to touch his nose that had gotten bloody from the impact.

"Ha, dumbass." I laughed before walking over to him.

He turned to me a bit confused as I took out a napkin from my pocket. For a second I considered wiping some blood away for him, but then I realized that would be weird as fuck, so I just handed it over to him.

".........thanks, I guess." A grin formed onto my face.

"No prob, buddy." Deuz looked at me with wide eyes at the nickname.

"Shit, I didn't mean to-!" I was surprised when the smaller boy gave me a light punch on the shoulder.

"Heh. It's cool, pal." Now both of us were grinning for no apparent reason.

"Well, I'll see you later, bear face." I gave him a small wave which he slowly returned.

Abby's POV:

Oh my holy macaroni, praise the Lord! With shiny eyes I stared at the soon-to-be couple a few feet away from me. I've shipped this for so long now! I LOVE rivalry ships, but it's also refreshing to see two people who hate each other become friends! Which will eventually lead to romance, and then one of them invites the other over to their house, and in the bedroom they-

"Abby, can you not drool all over my hand, please?" Lilly's slightly annoyed voice interrupted my hot thoughts.

I only now realized some of my Fujoshi drooling made it's way onto my girlfriend's hand.

"Whoops, sorry! But I've got a question for you!~" I announced with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

She seemed unimpressed by that and just waited for me to ask her the question.

"Who would be the seme and who would be the uke? You can choose between Deuz and Fox!" Lilly opened up her mouth to say something but I shamelessly interrupted her.

"They both seem kinda tough, so maybe they'd switch! But I bet during their first time, Deuz is gonna be the uke!" I yelled way too loudly.

"Whatever you say, Abb." Lilly said with a light chuckle.