Special Show (Teg)

Requested by: OfficialFuntimeFoxy

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Teg (Toddy x Meg) with mentions of Boy (Bon x Joy)

Meg's POV:

I sighed a bit irritated as I reached Joy's house with the girl I both loved and hated next to me.

"Hmph, this is her house? I expected more from a rich family like Joy's." Toddy said in her usual diva voice.

"Oh, shut up! We're just here to take care of those fools." I replied before going inside.

Bon and Joy got sick yesterday. And you know why? Bon was already sick for a few days, and Joy thought it would be a splendid idea to constantly hang around him after school. And don't even get me started on all the physical contact they've had. Holding hands, kissing...... Of course you'd get sick that way! Bon still wasn't healed and since Joy was now also sick, he slept over at her house. Luckily that bitch of a mother of Joy was on a business trip all week, so we could all just hang out together. I held open the door for Toddy, to my own surprise. She seemed surprised as well before smirking at me and entering the room with her usual sassy-looking walk. We went straight to Joy's bedroom, where giggling came out of.

"The nurses have arrived!" Toddy somewhat sarcastically announced.

"Ah, Meg, Toddy!" Bon had a coughing fit after that, and Joy patted his back comfortingly.

I noticed the bucket next to Joy's bed and just hoped she or Bon didn't puke.

"Did you bring the stuff?" Joy excitedly asked with a slightly hoarse voice.

"Yeah. But again, why did I need to bring this?" I looked inside the pink plastic bag I was holding.

Inside were a microphone, a triangle and four cups of pudding.

"You two are gonna perform a show for us!" Joy threw her arms in the air at the big reveal.

".........what?" Me and Toddy asked in sync.

"You heard me! A special show just for the two of us, pretty please?" Joy asked, making puppy dog eyes.

Bon followed her example and Toddy looked like she was gonna die from a cuteness overload. Luckily, I could handle their cuteness. After years of living with Spring and Fox, I managed to overcome my weakness for cute people. Unfortunately, as Toddy looked at me with her big curious eyes, I melted.

"Ugh, fine! What do we have to do?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Y'know, just sing and dance! And afterwards we'll have pudding!" Bon's description was rather vague, but it was whatever to me.

"Okay." I grabbed the microphone and handed Toddy the triangle.

"Looks like Joy chose exactly the one and only thing you're able to play." I teasingly said.

Toddy huffed and placed her hand on her hip.

"At least I bother making an effort into playing something. You just have to use your voice." Already, she got me there.

"Why you-"

"Stop fighting!" Joy demanded with a pout.

"Alright, alright! What song do we gotta dance on?" I soon regretted that question.

"Barbie Girl." Bon said, trying not to burst into laughter.

"No." Toddy made a face of disgust at the mention of the song.

"Please? We're sick and you two are the only people that can cheer us up......" Then they were at it again with the puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and grabbed the pink radio that lay beside Joy's bed. With a bit of hesitation, I turned on the song. Toddy gave me a bewildered look as I went to stand next to her. All I could mouth in response was 'sorry'.

"Hi Barbie." I tried my hardest not to laugh like a maniac as Toddy imitated a deep male voice.

"Hi Ken!" I replied with fake excitement and a high-pitched voice.

Snorts could be heard from Joy and Bon.

"Do you wanna go for a ride?" Toddy dryly asked.

"Sure, Ken!" I childishly replied.

"Jump in....." Toddy muttered.

"I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world!~ Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" Toddy hit her triangle way too harshly as I finished those lyrics.

"You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere~" As Toddy shot me a Lenny face at that, I blushed a Scarlett red.

"I-Imagination, life is your creation....." I cursed myself for stuttering since everyone but me laughed at it.

"Come on, Barbie! Let's go party!" I just couldn't control myself from laughing at Toddy's awful voice.

Bon and Joy fell of the bed because they couldn't help themselves from doing it. Toddy burst into giggles as well, and for a second I forgot the embarrassing thing we were doing. Singing, dancing and laughing like maniacs. This cycle continued until the song finally came to an end. We all sat on the bed, eating our pudding. Bon laughed with his mouth full, which was pretty gross, and the only one who didn't seem to be bothered by it was Joy.

"Can you make us some soup too?" Oh, those two were gonna be treated like slaves next time I'd get sick.

"Sure, sure....." I tiredly replied.

I went into the kitchen, a bit surprised at the fact that Toddy followed me.

"I'll help you." Her voice lacked the usual mocking tone, but I didn't mind.

"You're good at playing Ken, by the way." I said, remembering how terrible Toddy's voice had sounded.

"You're a nice Barbie, too." I snorted at that and continued making the soup.

As I put it in the microwave, Toddy grabbed my hand.

"Hmm?" I turned to face her, hoping I didn't look too flustered.

"I need to tell you something......" Toddy began, avoiding eye contact.

"What's up?" I tried my hardest not to freak out in front of her.

"I-guess-I-kinda-like-you!" It came out very quickly and as one sentence, so it took me a few moments to figure out what she said.

"......eh?" I was dumbfounded by that.

"Oh, you heard me!" Toddy said, playfully slapping my shoulder.

"Well would you look at that?? The soup's done!" I turned around, even though I knew the soup wasn't truly done.

I picked up the bowl and ran to Joy's room.

"Did you tell her?" Bon looked at me with an expecting expression.

"What?" I placed the soup down in front of them.

"Oh wait, you're not Toddy....." Joy said a bit awkwardly.

"N-no I'm not! What the hell's going on?" Joy and Bon looked at each other before laughing.

"Toddy likes you." Joy casually admitted.

"W-well yeah, I just heard that from her! But.....is it really true....?" I couldn't be this lucky to have my love returned.

"It's truer than true." Was Bon's reply.

............oh my God, Meg get back in the kitchen. Your Ken's waiting for you!!