Fabulous (Fedix)

Requested by: KittenGirl1313

Type: Fluff

AU: Soulmate AU (If you draw something on your own skin, it will appear on the skin of your soulmate)

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix) and mentions of Joyca (Joy x Chica) and Feuz (Fox x Deuz)

Felix's POV:

I was getting quite frustrated with my soulmate. They kept noting down names and other key words I didn't understand. But sometimes they would draw little stick figures, and I thought that was cute. But my soulmate either isn't near my area or always wears long sleeves and pants since I still haven't found him! Why has a fabulous person like me not found his soulmate yet?? I sure do hope it's a guy. Of course it would be a guy! If he's really my soulmate, he should know I'm 100% gay. I just don't roll the other way, simple as that. Two of my friends Joy and Chica had found each other, after Chica decided to draw a huge frickin' flower on her cheek. So I was considering to draw something ridiculous on my forehead so I would definitely spot my soulmate. But maybe not  yet, because it would honestly be a little unfair towards my soulmate. There's already been tons of reports about students getting bullied because they haven't found their soulmate yet. And if my soulmate really wasn't from my school, the poor fella would be stuck with a dumb drawing on his head! I sighed before picking up my bag and walking to school. As I arrived, Joy and Chica greeted me cheerfully. They were holding hands, as usually. I had to admit that I was slightly jealous, but I was really happy for them nonetheless.

"Morning, Darlings! On a date I see?" I teasingly asked, gesturing towards their intertwined hands.

The girls giggled and Joy nodded.

"Yeah, it's a school date!" She cheerfully answered.

"How delightful!" I somehow managed to keep the jealous tone out of my voice.

Chica seemed to notice it, however.

"Hey, don't be so down! I know that you'll find your soulmate real soon!" Chica said reassuringly, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right!" I pumped a fist into the air due to my sudden excitement.

"Oh look! I bet he hasn't found his soulmate yet!" I heard some students whisper.

In an instant, my happiness level dropped down. I sighed and ran inside the building. I hastily dodged all the students coming my way and managed to find the bathroom. When I entered it, I took out a pink marker from my bag. Time to finally meet my soulmate...... I really hoped they were someone from my school, but we'll see...... Now, what should I draw? Maybe nothing too embarrassing....... I heard from Fox that he met his soulmate Deuz because the latter drew a dick on his forehead. I thought it was hilarious, but embarrassing too. So maybe not a dick. ..........aha! I got it! I carefully scribbled the word down onto my forehead.

Third Person's POV:

Fede jolted awake as his alarm went off. Let's see it's-8:17?! He's got like 8 minutes to get to school! Praise the Lord that Fede lived close by, but why the hell did his alarm go off so late?! Fede quickly did his daily check to see if his soulmate had noted down anything new, but there was nothing. With a sigh, he put on his favorite sweater with stars on it and then went into the bathroom to fix his hair. But just as he was about to slick his hair back, Fede stopped. Oh shit! Did his soulmate seriously write the word 'fabulous' on his forehead in pink marker?! What the heck?? No, the students at school would make fun of him for it! Fede was in a rush, but he didn't just want to leave his forehead shown like that. He decided to put on a beanie and then rushed out of the house. He managed to reach the school just in time, to his happy surprise. Fede speed-walked through the halls, trying not to make eye-contact with anyone passing him by. He felt low key guilty for wearing his beanie, since the word on his forehead was probably an attempt from his soulmate to find him. But Fede was afraid....... What if he didn't turn out to be the kind of person his soulmate liked? What if his soulmate was homophobic? What if-

"Oof!"

Fede bumped right into someone's chest. He forced himself to look up at bright yellow eyes that stared down at him.

"S-sorry!" Fede quickly apologized embarrassed.

"No problem, Darling!" The boy patted him on the back in a friendly way.

Oh boy......he's handsome. Before his face could become a blushing mess, Fede ran away from him. But just as he was about to enter his class, he abruptly stopped. What did that boy call him....? Darling. His eyes widened in realization. Fede quickly turned around, but he didn't spot the boy anywhere. And just as he turned around once again, he was met with the same pinkette.

"W-whoa!" Fede shrieked as the taller boy took his beanie off.

"Yass! I'm so lucky!~" The boy said in a singing voice.

"W-what?" Fede only now noticed the same word written onto the other's forehead.

"To have a fabulous boy like you to be my soulmate! I'm Felix!" Felix extended his hand to him, a light blush on his cheeks.

F-fabulous? Him? He was anything but that......

"Erhm.....I-I'm Fede......" He shyly took Felix's hand, and just as he did, he was yanked forward.

Felix trapped him into a hug and kissed his hair. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH! Fede was completely freaking out by now. C-calm down, Fede! You just gotta stay cool about it!

"It's the greatest pleasure to meet you, Fefi~"

Oh no, he's hot!