Coffee Shop (No pairing)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Fluff

AU: In this AU, Fox and Oxy are brothers

Pairing: None, but there are slight hints of Foxica and Oxyonnie

Third Person's POV:

It was very cold outside. Birds were pressing up against each other for warmth, the streets were covered in snow and Fox could see his breath every time he exhaled. As snowflakes fell into his red hair, he opened the door to his favorite coffee shop. It had actually opened up only a couple of weeks ago, which is why it didn't have that many customers yet. But Fox preferred it that way. A quiet, almost deserted room and some coffee to go with was all he wanted right now. School had been tiring today, Fox had argued with Meg again to the point where it led both of them into having headaches and Golden didn't show up to practice again today. And not to mention the fucking cold. Fox had always hated the cold, even though he could tolerate it pretty well. The noisy bell of the café rang and the waiter's head perked up. Fox was pretty sure the guy was from his school. The boy had pink and white slicked back hair and blue eyes.

"Oh, it's you again! What can I get for you?" He politely asked.

"Just the usual Cappuccino, please....." I said, muttering the 'please'.

"Coming right up!" With that, the boy dissapeared into the backroom.

Fox looked around only to see that he was the only customer. With a satisfied smile, he went to sit at his favorite spot by the window, in the complete back of the café. Fox closed his eyes, listening to the sound of cars and people stepping in the snow outside. For some reason, he felt like talking to someone. Maybe the waiter, but Fox didn't want him to think he was trying to flirt with him. His heart belonged to Chica, and no one else. But just as Fox opened his eyes to look outside the window again, he was met with a scary-ass face.

"Holy fu-" He managed to stop himself from cursing out loud when he saw the waiter heading over to him.

"Here you go!"

"T-thanks......"

Fox glared as Oxy laughed at him from outside the coffee shop. 'Just get in here already.....' Fox mouthed to his brother. His orange-haired brother merely tilted his head in confusion but went inside anyways.

"Hey, Fox!" Fox could see the waiter jump at least five feet into the air at Oxy's loud voice.

"Hi....." He half-heartedly waved at the boy who sat in the chair across from him.

"The fuck are you doing here?! I thought you'd be at home!" Oxy seemed oddly excited today.

"I just felt like having some coffee first." Fox said with a shrug.

"Blegh, you still drink that crap?? Gross!" Oxy slammed his hand on the small table so many times that Fox thought it'd break in two.

"You're louder than usual. Did you fuck with Onnie or something?" Fox rudely asked.

"And you're calmer than usual, did Chica reject you?" Ouch.

"Okay, I deserved that."

"I agree with that statement."

Then they fell silent again. It started snowing even more than before, and it didn't look like either of them wanted to step back in the cold again. Fox often felt kinda guilty for being such a dick to Oxy sometimes. Like, as soon as they got into the school he'd try to ignore him the best he could. And when they were together in front of his band Fox would try to act tough and say that he thinks having such an 'aggressive and loud' brother sucked ass. But Oxy was honestly really great. He was an awesome brother, and ever since he and his band decided to stop bullying others, he became a great student as well. Oxy considered saying something, but Fox beat him to it.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm such an ass-" Fox got interrupted at the speed of light.

"Don't finish that goddamn sentence!" Oxy's voice wasn't loud, just stern.

"Okay.....?" The redhead looked at his ginger-haired bro in confusion.

"I already told ya to stop calling yourself an asshole. You're a teenager, bro. I'm a teenager. Teenagers are assholes." Fox wasn't sure whether he had to think of that statement as smart or weird.

"..........alright." Whatever it was supposed to mean, Fox kinda cheered up from it.

He took another sip from his coffee, the warm liquid that reached his throat made Fox want that this moment would last forever. Just sitting in his favorite coffee shop, in a comforting silence with his brother across from him. How could it get any-

"Wanna know why I'm so excited?!" Oxy whisper-yelled to him.

"Sure......" Fox replied, putting his coffee down.

"So like, you know Onnie, right??"

"Yes, I know him. I just mentioned him earlier." While his tone was sarcastic, an amused smile played on Fox's lips.

"Whatever! So, I'm walking home today, and guess who I see?? It's Onnie! He's gettin' beat up by some assholes from his neighborhood and I'm all like "Hey, fuck off!" And then this huge fight begins! Deuz somehow got involved too, so we easily beat those fuckers! And then, when the fight was over, Onnie hugged me!" As Oxy's story ended, Fox could genuinely see stars in his eyes.

"Sounds awesome, bro."

"I know, right??"

Great to know his brother was getting close to having a boyfriend, but Fox should probably have a talk with Onnie about it. Not that he would do the overprotective brother threat or anything, but Oxy was a stubborn fellow. He would never admit his love for Onnie in front of him, it was actually a family thing.

"Want me to help you get together with Chica?"

"No-"

"I'm on it, bro!"

With that, he ran out of the coffee shop. It took Fox a few seconds before hastily gulping down his coffee and throwing some money onto the table.

"Oxy, get the fuck back!"

He completely forgot, Oxy is a big-ass overprotective brother. He couldn't let his future girlfriend get threatened like that!