Bakery (Poly)

Requested by: Fxntxme_Foxy

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: It's a poly fic with The Animatronics

Third Person's POV:

Bonnie couldn't be any happier with his life. He worked at an awesome bakery with his 3, or 4 if he included Fred, boyfriends and his single girlfriend. He had great friends, his relationship was healthy, and he overall just had a good time every single day. Being in a poly relationship had it's ups and downs, and Bonnie remembered how scared he felt back when he confessed to everyone of the band about his sexuality. To his surprise, the band wanted to try it out. Most of them were insecure about it at first, but it ended up working very nicely. Golden and Fox had trouble admitting their love for each other at first, but eventually they accepted each other's feelings. There was never a moment Bonnie or anyone else of the band felt as if they were forgotten. They had made a list of dating days. For example Monday was the day Chica and Fox mostly did couple stuff, Tuesday was Freddy and Bonnie's day, but most of the days just consisted of them all doing couple things. The bakery they worked in was really fun. The boss didn't really care about their odd relationship and didn't show up a lot, so the five of them practically owned the bakery. Bonnie and Freddy made coffee and took orders, Golden and Chica baked the food and Fox was the security guard. Not that a lot of bad things happened or anything, but there have been a few incidents before. During his break, Bonnie felt someone kiss his head. He looked up to see Golden smiling down at him.

"Hey, Bunny. You want some coffee?" Golden politely asked him.

"Hehe, yeah! That would be cool, Good Lookin'." Bonnie grinned at him.

They all had nicknames for each other as well. Bonnie's name was Bunny, Golden was Good Lookin', Chica was Muffin, Freddy was Honey, Fred was Lover Boy and Fox was Boo.

"Coming right up!" Golden cheerfully waltzed into the kitchen, and at that exact moment Chica walked out.

"Finally! It's break time!" Chica threw her arms around Bonnie and kissed him all over his face.

"Yay!" Bonnie cheered as well.

"Muffin, I'm gonna die if I can't eat one of your cupcakes right now!" Fox yelled from the bathroom.

"Boo's at it again with devouring my cupcakes......" Chica rolled her eyes but a smile still played on her lips.

She went to grab a cupcake and then Freddy walked in as well.

"Hiya! The coffee machine's about fixed by now!" Freddy proudly said, twirling around his wrench.

Chica and Bonnie clapped and Freddy made a bashful bow for them. When he looked back up again, Freddy had changed to Fred.

"Sooo, how's my favorite purple-haired boyfriend doing?~" Fred wiggled his eyebrows at him in a flirty way.

Bonnie giggled at it.

"I'm fine! How about you?" He offered him a cat-like smile.

"I'm always fine when I'm with you guys." Fred said with a light shrug.

He always seemed to ignore it whenever he said something heartwarming. Golden nearly bumped into Fox who came running out of the toilet.

"Dang it, Boo! Be more careful next time!" Golden playfully said as he prevented Chica's coffee from spilling.

Fox stuck out his tongue at him before trapping him into a hug.

"Here's your cupcake!" Chica said, handing Fox a cupcake with heart decorations on it.

"And here's your coffee, Muffin~" Golden said as he kissed Chica's cheek.

"Hey! I want kisses too!" Bonnie excitedly yelled, running over to his three lovers.

They did a group hug until they noticed Fred was still awkwardly standing aside. He was still a bit shy when it came to hanging out with all 3 of them. Chica gently grabbed his hand before pulling him close against her. Laughter came from all of them as they just stood there in the middle of their bakery. Their relationship was chaotic, but it was awesome. A customer awkwardly greeted them and Bonnie went to take his order. When he reached him his coffee, the guy winked at Bonnie.

"You're pretty cute! Want my number?" He charmingly asked.

"No thanks! I'm already with other people!" Bonnie kindly replied.

The guy didn't have the time to react on Bonnie's odd statement since Fox threateningly held up his fist to him. He quickly paid before running out of the bakery.

"Huh? Was he in a hurry or something??" As soon as Bonnie turned around, Fox put on a friendlier face.

"Eh, probably had to catch a train." Fox said with a shrug as he ruffled Bonnie's hair.

"How late are we gonna close up again?" Freddy asked from behind the counter.

"5 PM, Honey." Fox casually replied.

"Alright! Only one more hour to go!" Freddy positively said.

An hour later the five of them had locked up the bakery.

"Let's watch some chick flick movies at home!" Bonnie suggested.

"Oh my God, yes!! Mai gave me the worst movie she could think of!" Chica excitedly chimed in.

"Sounds good to me." Golden calmly said.

"Let's order some pizza too, I don't wanna cook......." Fox lazily mumbled.

"You never cook, anyways!" Freddy playfully laughed.

"You got a point." Was Fox's simple reply.

They made a hand-holding chain and walked to their apartment. Maybe dating four people at the same time wasn't easy, but for Bonnie it was perfect. These were his best friends and lovers, through thick and thin.