Gaming Nerd (Cowynn)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Fluff

AU: The non-angst AU?? XD

Pairing: Cowynn (Cami x Owynn) with mentions of Eaktrap (Eak x Towntrap)

Third Person's POV:

Owynn uncontrollably laughed as he packed tons of video games and consoles in his bag. His childhood friend Eak, who he argued with the most was chilling on the couch and rolling his eyes at him.

"What're ya so excited about? It's just a sleepover. We've done this before....." The Mexican said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Stop being a buzz kill and just let me feel happy, Lowlife." Owynn casually replied.

Any other person would've gotten angry at Owynn's unnecessary insult, but Eak just chuckled.

"It's a surprise to see you happy for no reason, Braces." Touché.

Owynn uncomfortably licked his new braces at Eak's nickname. They kinda hurt, but the dentist said that wouldn't last for long. He just hoped Cami wouldn't think he looked foolish with them. But then again, you could never tell what Cami was thinking.

"So you're excited about seeing Cami, right?" Eak stupidly smiled and looked at his phone.

"And I'm guessing you're staring at ridiculous selfies you took with your not-yet-boyfriend Vegetables." Owynn grumpily said, zipping his bag closed.

"Christ, why're you being so defensive? I bet I have a better chance at getting together with Town than you are with Cami." Eak fiercely looked into Owynn's eyes.

"Wanna bet on that?" Making a deal with Owynn was close to making a deal with the devil.

"Sure. 50 goddamn dollars if you kiss Cami before I kiss Town." Eak said with a smirk.

"Hey, that's not fair! You'd immediately kiss him! He's gotta be the one kissing you." Owynn argued back.

Eak really was that kind of person. Just kiss your crush, no big deal. Eak seemed to reconsider for a second, but seeing Owynn's smug smirk was enough for him to nod.

"Fine! If Town kisses me I get 50 dollars and a boyfriend. And if you kiss Cami, you get money and a girlfriend." Owynn shook his hand with Eak's.

"And no cheating like playing spin the bottle or truth or dare." Owynn stated, having already guessed what Eak was planning.

"Yeah, yeah! Let's just go to Cam's house already." They got into Eak's car and drove to the house.

Towntrap had already arrived there, since he greeted both of them with his deadly bear hugs. Owynn felt his bones being crushed but he forced himself not to push the giant to the ground since Eak was watching.

"Cami's already in the kitchen! And I made smoothies!" Towntrap happily announced.

"Yuck, man. Why?" Eak asked, sticking out his tongue in disgust.

"Because it tastes good!" Towntrap replied, completely missing the shared glares between Eak and Owynn.

Vegetables would never kiss Eak with that attitude of his! Eak nonchalantly flipped him off and followed Towntrap into the kitchen. Cami was sitting at her large kitchen table, a variety of Nintendo games placed onto it. Owynn's eyebrows shot up. No way.....was she....?

"Whoa, I didn't know you were such a gamer, Cami....." Eak said equally surprised.

"I guess I never told you guys." Cami calmly replied.

O-M-G!! The girl of his dreams was a gamer too?! Eak noticed his look and burst into laughter.

"Sounds like you're both gaming nerds, then!" Cami didn't react at his statement, but Owynn couldn't oppress his cheeks from gaining a color.

"What game should we play first?" Towntrap asked, taking out his Nintendo.

"Pokémon." Owynn quickly said.

"Sure." Cami took her copy of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and put it in her green Yoshi Nintendo.

"I'm gonna beat y'all with my Pikachau!" Eak confidently said.

Towntrap made a face at him while Owynn and Cami blankly stared at the grey-haired boy.

"What?" He didn't falter under everyone's gaze, but he was starting to grow a bit nervous.

"It's Pikachu." Owynn said, sending Eak a glare.

"What an amateur......" Cami whispered under her breath.

Owynn swore he's never been in love like this before.

"Ugh, does it really matter?! Town, you're teaming up with me!" Eak demanded the giant.

"Okay, cool!" Towntrap happily replied.

If that asshole's gonna kiss that other asshole, I'm done for...... Owynn shot Cami a look, to which the girl nodded at him.

"Bring it on!" Towntrap yelled as the battle began.

Cami and Owynn won by a long shot. Eak's Pokémon constantly missed their attacks, and Towntrap completely forgot what types were effective against which. Owynn unconsciously fist-bumped Cami before realizing he had just made physical contact with her.

"Let's have some snacks!" Eak suggested as an obvious change of subject.

"Okay." Cami filled a few bowls with chips before turning to Owynn.

"I need to show you something." She mysteriously announced.

"What is it?" Owynn's interest was definitely peaked by now.

She turned to Towntrap and Eak who were arguing about barbecue chips.

"You two have to stay here. We'll be right back." With that, Cami took Owynn's hand.

Owynn was practically screaming inside from excitement, but he decided to keep up his cool act. Eak shot him a bewildered look, knowing he was likely gonna lose if he, or well, Towntrap didn't take action soon. Cami took Owynn to her garage, a place he had never seen before. As she turned on the lights, Owynn couldn't help but gasp. Games, as far as you could see. Video game characters as plushies were everywhere, super old consoles were neatly stored together and there were tons of open drawers filled with game cards. This was heaven, and Owynn wanted to stay there forever.

"Do you like it?" Cami asked with a small smile on her face.

"This is the best thing ever." Owynn managed to bring out.

"I thought you would think of me as a dork for being a hardcore gamer, but then I found out you're a gaming fan too, so......" Cami shyly admitted.

Words could not describe the delight Owynn was currently feeling.

"Well, since you've told me a secret of yours, I guess I'll tell you mine!~" It took Owynn all of his mental power to put up with that playful voice, since he was more than nervous on the inside.

"What is it?" Cami looked up at him, her hair slightly falling out of her face.

Owynn took a deep and loud breath before leaning forwards. He thought his braces were getting in the way, but Cami didn't seem to notice at all. They parted after what felt like a century, and Owynn quickly hid his face in the fabric of his hoodie. Cami's expression hadn't changed, but there was an obvious bright smile playing on her lips. She gently took Owynn's hand and went back into the kitchen.

"You got yourself a girlfriend, huh?" Eak asked, noticing his friend's intertwined hands.

"Correct~ What about you?" Owynn proudly pushed his glasses back up.

"He kissed me!" Eak somewhat bashfully said.

"Where is Towntrap?" Cami asked, looking around for Towntrap.

"He's in the bathroom. We were making out but then he tasted those barbecue chips in my mouth."

"That's gross, Eak."

"No, you two are gross."