Forever (Fruppet)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Song-fic (Forever by Alekseev)

AU: Yandere AU (And Fred and Freddy have separate bodies in this)

Pairing: One-sided Fruppet (Fred x Puppet)

Third Person's POV:

It must be something that we call love~

Puppet always had an interest in Freddy's unusual black-haired twin. He could be a womanizer for one moment, and then be a bashful and cheery boy next. He mostly had that switch in attitude around his friends, something which Puppet was jealous of. He wanted to see a new kind of attitude from Fred that he only displays when around him. He had tried to socialize with Fred before, but it never really worked out. But Puppet didn't mind. He liked having to work for what he wanted.

Wherever I go, I'm going back~

Puppet's simple curiosity for Fred slowly turned into an obsession, something which his twin sister Mai obviously noticed. She was starting to get scared off him. Every time she tried to hang out with her friend Freddy, Puppet would tightly grab her wrist if she also tried to talk with Freddy's twin brother Fred. And she had noticed him staring rather creepily at Fred too. One time she noticed he was watching Fred during his band practice, the song had lasted for 5 minutes, and he never even blinked or look away from the raven-haired boy.

And time cannot knock me off my track~

Mai also saw how Puppet glared darkly at any girl or boy that talked to him for longer than 10 seconds. She was going to ask him about it some time soon, since she'd never seen her twin so scary before. Puppet knew Mai was getting onto him, so he'd have to try and deal with her before or during his plan. The plan was very simple. Step one: kidnap any rivals in love. Step two: if Fred's starting to grow suspicious, lure him right into your trap. Step three: eliminate the rivals. And then came his favorite step: be together with Fred forever. It sounded simple in his mind, but Puppet knew that he had to think rationally before taking action.

This resolution is final~

Today he'd finally set his plan in motion. First he had to kidnap the rivals in love. Puppet knew he'd kidnap Joy and BonBon for sure. Fred had shown a huge interest in the two of them and even attempted flirting with them a few times before. BonBon wasn't too much of a threat, but she could become one. Then there was Golden. He was a complicated one, since he'd shown interest in both Fred and Freddy. But since there was still the possibility that he'd try to go for Fred, he was going to kidnap him too.

It must be something that we call love~

BonBon was already in the basement of the empty warehouse near his house, so Puppet only had to get Golden and Joy there. Rumors were already circling around BonBon's disappearance, even though she had only been gone for two days yet. Usually someone would assume that she'd just be sick, but BonBon's best friend Loon confirmed that she always warns him even when she was absent. But he could take care of him later, his current priority was to get to Golden and Joy. That would be easy, since on Thursdays, the two of them would walk home together. They lived in the rich part of the city, and not a lot of people would pass there. Which would be the perfect opportunity for him to get them.

It's when you're craving to say her name~

As the final bell rang, Puppet casually told his sister that he was staying at Chica's house tonight. He had to remember to actually be there as soon as he kidnapped Fred. Puppet made sure he was a couple of feet away from the two blondes who said their goodbyes to their friends. When they started talking about random things, Puppet quietly snuck behind them and followed them until they reached their neighborhood. Puppet wore a mask to protect his identity, in case any security cameras would be near.

And my reality seems to break apart with her arrival~

Then he did it. He ran towards Joy, grabbed her by the neck and stuck the needle he was holding in her arm. In an instant, she fell unconscious as Golden watched in horror. The other blonde had been more of a challenge, but Puppet eventually managed to take him down too. He put the needle in his pocket and somewhat sloppily picked up the two bodies in front of him. He took a short cut through the woods with quick and steady footsteps.

No need to worry, rain falling down~

He was panting a bit by the time he got to the warehouse, but he opened the heavy door with no problem anyways. When he reached the basement, a rather dirty-looking and bruised BonBon looked up at him with a terrified expression on her face.

"I brought some friends over~" Puppet made sure his voice was deeper than it usually was.

"W-wha.....?" She barely managed to get those words over her lips due to the terrible state she was in.

Puppet nonchalantly chained the two blondes to the wall next to BonBon. After slightly lifting his mask to let BonBon see his smile, Puppet dissapeared from the warehouse. Finally, it's time for his favorite part of the plan.

Fred's POV:

It's our happiest story and there's no one around~

I didn't quite know what happened after I ran out of the house in a fit of anger. I had fought with Freddy over who would get to choose dinner tonight, and as always, he was the one that was allowed to pick. It was definitely a stupid thing to fight about, but hey, it just happened! As soon as I had reached the forest, I felt a sharp pain in my head. And then it was just all black. When I woke up, it was still black, but clearer. I was chained to the floor by my wrists, and I hissed in pain when I roughly pulled at them.

"W-where am I?!" I dared to ask.

"You're in your new home, Sweetheart~" A light voice answered me.

We will go forward and I know you'll be mine~

I recognized that voice from somewhere. I had heard it before........

".........Puppet.....?" My eyes widened as the figure whose name I just called got closer to me.

"Aww, you got me." His cat-like smile had something creepy to it, creepier than usual.

"What the hell is this?! Unchain me right now!" I growled at him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that....... I love you with every inch of my being, but I wouldn't want you running away~" There was definitely something up with the tone he said it in.

"Just let me go!" I was starting to feel afraid.

"But you haven't even witnessed the show yet!" Puppet protested, gesturing towards empty air in front of him.

I cocked my head in confusion, before some kind of screen appeared. It revealed.......what the fuck? Three of some of the closest people to me where chained up against a wall somewhere, all of them holding the same terrified expression on their faces.

Forever~

I didn't even have the time to say anything, as tears were already forming in my eyes.

"I-is this some kind of sick prank......?" I asked in disbelief.

"Unfortunately, it isn't. But if you'll allow me to, I'd like to demonstrate now what happens if someone tries to take you away from me~" Take me away from him.......?

With a bright flash, I saw Puppet appearing on the screen in front of me. He was holding an axe in his hand, and was slowly approaching Joy. Joy's devastating scream filled my ears before my eyes were covered by pale hands. How could he be here and there at the same time.....? Or was I just imagining things?

"Now you'll be mine, forever~"