Our secret (Libby)

Requested by: PatselStripes

Type: Fluff, slight angst

AU: None

Pairing: Libby (Lilly x Abby)

Abby's POV:

I was currently reading my new yaoi manga on a bench right outside the school. Felix was on his phone beside me, every now and then glancing at my manga. We were waiting for Lilly and Fede to get out of detention. They didn't really do anything wrong, but Lilly gave Fede her math book yesterday and he forgot to bring both his book and hers to school. And of course the math teacher was in a really bad mood today, so they both ended up with detention. Just as the hot part was starting to come, I heard Fede's voice.

"Guys! We're back!" Fede walked towards us with Lilly following behind him.

"Hiya!" I greeted him, not taking my eyes off of my manga.

"Good afternoon, Fefi~" Felix walked towards an already flustered Fede.

In a second, my eyes were fixated on the two. Kiss, plz! Felix must've felt my eyes burning on his back, so he simply kissed Fede's hand. I was dissapointed, but satisfied at the same time. My OTP is starting to get more romantic! Lilly went to stand next to me, lightly brushing my shoulder in the process. Looks like she's in a good mood.........

"Hey, weren't you two going to that new movie around now?" Lilly pointed out, looking at her phone.

"Aah, that's right! The commercials are probably already going on!" Fede said panicked.

"Then let us hurry!" Felix grabbed Fede's hand, determined to get to the cinema before the movie fully started.

The both of them quickly waved us goodbye before dissapearing in the streets. I put my manga in my bag, Lilly silently watching me as I did. She moved over to me, but stopped herself when she saw a group of teenagers on the other side of the street.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked her with a smile.

"Hmm......how about the library? If we go there now, our homework will be done by evening." Lilly suggested calmly.

"Sounds good to me!" I started walking ahead, Lilly closely walked next to me.

Our hands brushed a few times and a light color appeared on Lilly's cheeks. Mine were red by now, but it didn't look suspicious, since it was rather hot today. After reaching the library we both sat down in the far back, a single bookcase keeping us out of the sight of other people. I took out my books and pen case. I had a small pink case with colorful stickers stuck to it, and my red History book had some doodles drawn onto it. Lilly's things were way more organized. Her big dark blue pen case was neatly put next to her shiny purple book. It was funny how our personalities were so different, yet blended together well. Hopefully one day, we could be honest about our relationship. Fede and Felix probably already suspect something. But in our school gay relationships are currently more accepted by the students rather than lesbian relations. It was starting to get better, but not good enough for the two of us to be open about it. We weren't ready yet. We'd have to tell everybody one day, we knew that, but not now. For now, it's our secret. Sometimes it was really hard to keep myself from kissing Lilly right then and there in the classroom. I just loved her so much, keeping it a secret almost hurt me. As if sensing that I was thinking negatively, Lilly grabbed her book and covered both of our faces with it. Her lips touched mine, I immediately kissed back on instinct. A simple small kiss turned into a more heated one. Tongues melted together and our teeth chattered against the other's pair. We parted after what felt like hours, and both of us were slightly panting. Such an intimate action shared in such a quiet and respectable place. We smiled at each other before getting down to business. The rest of the evening was shared with passion and things only we knew of. One day, our love will be accepted by our fellow people. I didn't care how long it'd take. We weren't going to grow apart any time soon, I'll tell you that.