Notes (Todica)

Requested by: No one

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Todica (Toddy x Chica)

Chica's POV:

I sighed and held my books a little tighter. Just a few hours ago, during lunch, Toddy purposely spilled orange juice on my new school uniform. I was too shocked to even get angry at her. Fox and Meg got mad at her, and she eventually just walked out of the cafeteria. I swore I could see tears in her eyes, but it was hard for me to feel sympathy for her at that moment. I strolled through the halls until I reached my locker. I didn't notice it at first, but when I closed my locker, there was a pink sticky note stuck onto it. I raised an eyebrow and picked it up.

"Meet me after school at the fountain........." I muttered quietly.

There's no name written onto it.........who made this note? Now I'm curious! A bit more energetic than before, I went to my class. I'll have to tell the boys that I'll be a bit later, though........ I don't like being late to band practice, but what if my mystery meeting will be important? Is someone going to confess their love to me? Am I going to get murdered?? Okay, that's a crazy thought. I giggled to myself when the bell rang. Alright, it's time.......... I quickly put my books in my backpack and went to the music room. Looks like everyone's here........except for Golden. But he might show up while I'm gone.

"Hey, guys! I have to go somewhere, but I promise it won't take long!" I explained, trying to ignore the boy's dissapointed expressions.

"Where are you going?" Fox asked a bit concerned.

"I'm just going to meet someone!" I answered a bit flustered.

"Do you need someone to come with you?" Freddy asked, copying Fox's concern.

"No, thanks! I'll be fine, really!" I assured them before running out of the room.

I hope I didn't keep them waiting..........

Third Person's POV:

Toddy was sitting on the edge of the fountain with her legs crossed over each other. A single piece of clothing lay beside her. It was a cute white and pink dress. She'd give it to Chica when she'd arrive. It sounds unbelievable, but the incident in the cafeteria was all a misunderstanding. Toddy really just accidentally spilled that orange juice onto Chica's tee. She wanted to apologize so badly, but she couldn't look weak in front of the whole school. Her reputation would take a toll. And then Fox and Meg started yelling at her and she just lost it. It was ridiculous how emotional she'd get just over something like that. But finally she decided to confess her love to Chica. Bullying the one you love, it can't even be called a cliché. Parents tell their kids that just to make them feel better when they're being bullied. She was so lost in her thoughts that Toddy didn't notice a familiar blonde-haired girl standing only a few feet away from her.

"Toddy.......?" Chica's soft voice snapped the redhead out of her thoughts.

"Chica." Toddy simply said.

Chica took a step back but didn't look like she was gonna run away.

"In case you're wondering, I'm not here to push you into the fountain." Toddy said a bit offended.

Chica stayed quiet, she didn't trust her own voice. What would Toddy of all people want from her........? Toddy walked up to her, her hands behind her back. Chica didn't move. Does she want to fight or something? Cuz she won't be winning this time! Toddy leaned close to her ear, and Chica could see the light eye shadow she was wearing. She would never admit it, but Toddy was the prettiest girl she knew. Chica could feel her cheeks grow warm at what Toddy whispered.

"I like you."

Chica froze up. That's the last thing she expected to hear from Toddy. She shifted her eyes to Toddy's, only to see that they were closed. Then, Toddy's lips touched hers. They tasted like strawberries. After a few seconds, they parted and Chica just stood there, gawking at the girl in front of her. Toddy's dark skin was tainted with a light red around her cheeks. She narrowed her eyes and held something out to her. A dress. It was breathtaking. Chica took it with shaky hands. What the actual hell is going on.........? Suddenly, Toddy laughed.

"I suppose I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day, Chica." Her voice wasn't laced with her usual poisonous tone.

All Chica could do was stare as Toddy walked away. After another 2 minutes of just standing there, Chica finally walked back to the music room. The boys questioned what happened, but she brushed them off.

Toddy's POV:

Was I too bold yesterday.......? Ugh, what if I was? Does Chica hate me even more now? I reached my lockers and my eyebrows went up at what I saw. Chica was there, she was putting something on my locker. When she turned around, she looked shocked for a second before smiling at me and walking off. I blinked in surprise before checking what she did to my locker. There was a yellow sticky note with a text on it.

"I like you too! ^^"

............hmph. Toddy smirked before putting the note in the back pocket of her skirt. That was rather unexpected. ............she couldn't wait to tell Bon about this!