Midnight Walks (Oxede)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Oxede (Oxy x Fede)

Third Person's POV:

The spots under Fede's eyes felt heavy, and he slowly started to realize how dark his bags had become. He's had trouble with sleeping lately, all because he kept thinking of one boy. His name was Oxy. You'd be surprised to hear that someone like Fede fell for someone like that orange-haired giant, but the heart wants what it wants. He walked down the dark and somewhat slippery streets of some neighborhood he didn't recognize. Lilly had told him walking was a very relaxing thing to do, but you just had to be careful at night. Fede thought it was pretty relaxing too, but he was starting to think he was lost. He stood completely motionless when he heard a loud noise behind him. Fede abruptly turned around only to be met with a scary face.

"WHOA!" Fede jumped back before realizing who it was.

"Oh.....it's you." Oxy said dumbfounded.

It looked like he was holding something behind his back, and Fede almost thought Oxy was hiding a gun. But that would be ridiculous! ...........right?

"W-what're you doing out here so late?" Fede asked a bit sheepishly.

"I could ask you the same thing." Oxy simply replied.

"Good point! I, uh.....can't sleep. So I'm just walking around town......" Fede answered with a light shrug.

"Ya shouldn't be walking around here, though. There are a lot of criminals in this neighborhood......" As he said that, Oxy quickly looked around.

Oh boy......this isn't good, is it? Seeing Oxy in his leather jacket made Fede feel weird inside. He looked so handsome! He really just wanted to kiss him right then and there.

"You want me to walk ya home?" Oxy quietly offered, rubbing the back of his neck a bit shyly.

"Sure, that would be nice of you!" Fede energetically said.

Fede walked ahead of him, but Oxy had no trouble at all to keep up with his pace. Wow, he was actually walking his crush for about 3 months now home....... He wasn't really sure when he had fallen for the adventurous and somewhat soft boy, but Oxy was sure it was around their time at camp. Oxy had seen him during the concert and he somehow caught his attention. He didn't know why, but there was just something about that smile that made him feel all warm inside....... Oxy had made multiple mix tapes for Fede ever since he first talked to him. Deuz kept getting pissed off at him for never confessing to Fede, but he didn't know how hard it was to confess to someone! And it didn't help either that Oxy had just bought a bouquet of flowers for Fede just in case he'd ever get the courage to confess to him. Right now was actually a pretty good time. Sure, there was lightning in the sky and it was starting to rain, but maybe he'd never get a chance like this one again!

"What's that behind your back, by the way?" Fede suddenly asked.

Fuck. Now's your moment, Oxy! Don't fuck this up.

"Uh.......nothin'." Shit.

"Okay......."

Aaaaaagh, you fucked up! Just give him the damn flowers! It's not a crime or anything! Small raindrops landed on Fede's hair, making it look even shinier than it already was. Oxy high-key wanted to take a picture of his hair but then realized how creepy that was.

"I heard your band during that time at camp, y'know? You guys are really good!" Fede sweetly said.

Marry me.

"Thanks." Why am I like this?

Fede wondered if he had said anything wrong. Oxy seemed completely indifferent on the fact that he was trying to keep a conversation going. Maybe he just didn't wanna talk, or maybe Oxy just thought he was lame....... Fede almost panicked at that last thought until he noticed the giant behind him had stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" He asked a bit confused.

"Uh, actually......I got somethin' for you......" Oxy said a bit flustered.

Fede tilted his head at him when all of a sudden, Oxy pulled something from behind his back. On instinct, Fede went to stand in a ninja-pose, earning a confused look from his crush.

"Don't worry, they're not poisonous!" Oxy boisterously laughed all of a sudden, and Fede couldn't help but to think of how cute it sounded.

Oh. Those were flowers. Fede's face lit up as Oxy practically shoved them into his hands. Haha, shit there goes his heart.

"F-for me......?" Fede asked with his haw dropped.

"Uh, y-yeah....... I just thought you'd like them so......" Oxy partly hid his face in his leather jacket, somehow managing to look even more adorable.

"Thank you so much! U-uh, I think I've got something for you too!" Fede quickly dug in the pockets of his sweater.

Come on, where is it?! Ah. He always kept an emergency bag with heart-shaped cookies with him in case he was either hungry or wanted to confess to someone. Praise his past self for coming up with that idea!

"Here you go!" Fede threw the bag at Oxy out of a nervous habit, but the other easily caught it.

"Oh.......t-thanks......" Both of them were pretty much blushing messes by now.

So, if Oxy gave Fede a gift......and Fede have Oxy a gift as well, does that mean......?

"You wanna go out some time??" Fede accidentally blurted out.

OH MY GOD NO-

"S-sure......"

OH MY GOD YES!

"T-then it's settled! Let's meet up tomorrow after school!" Fede said a bit more confidently.

"Hey, I think we're at your house......" Oxy muttered, his face still holding a red color.

Oh right. They were indeed at his house. Fede softly laughed, and clenched his flowers a bit tighter.

"See you tomorrow!" He shyly said as he went to stand in the doorway.

"Uh.....yeah! Yeah, see ya......." Oxy was about to leave, but Fede quickly kissed him before abruptly closing the door.

Oxy stood there for a few seconds, not doing anything. Then all of a sudden, he began laughing hysterically. YEEEEEESSSS! He got a date with Fede! Deuz can go screw himself!! He bolted down the streets, throwing his arms into the air. Fede somewhat awkwardly watched him run from his window. Gosh, he's so crazy it's cute.......