It's Not Like I Like You! (Foxangle)

Requested by: asriel_dreemur09853

Type: Song-fic (It's Not Like I Like You! Cover by Wolfychu and SweetoTOONS)

AU: None

Pairing: Foxangle (Fox x Meg)

Third Person's POV:

*Opening singing XD* "Hey, that's pretty good!" "No one asked you!"

Fox looked out the window somewhat absently. He was thinking about a certain Tsundere girl he liked. Yesterday he caught Meg singing on her own in the empty music room. He complimented her, in his own weird way but all he got in response was a snarky comment from her. Fox wasn't giving up any time soon, though. Maybe he wasn't exactly great at showing it, but he really did like Meg.

I got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you~ But baby, I'll never get that chance to dance that romance with you~

Fox hoped Meg liked him too, but he was probably too stupid to notice if she did. And personally, he didn't want to straight up admit to her that he liked her. Why? He was too stubborn for it. The bell rang, and Fox jumped up a bit surprised. Awesome! Pudding Tuesday! Fox walked to the cafeteria and waited in the line of students ready to get some pudding. To his shock, someone went to stand straight next to him. He growled on instinct. Were they trying to cut the line?! He looked down only to see Meg.

"Eh...?" Fox made a noise of confusion as Meg grumpily looked up at him.

Oh no~ Cuz you're always hittin' "He-yah!" and kickin' "Huh!" I hope you don't mean what you say.....

"What?" Meg crossed her arms and avoided her gaze.

"What're you doing here?" Fox casually asked her.

"I'm getting pudding for Joy and Bon." Meg simply replied.

"Aren't you supposed to stand behind me then? Since I was first?" Fox asked somewhat jokingly.

He didn't mind that Meg was basically cutting him off, but he just wanted to get a reaction out of her.

But I keep seeing you stickin' around~ Like I can't get enough so I stay~ And I wonder, how my hand would feel intertwined with yours~

"I thought you wouldn't mind. And even if you do, that sucks for you 'cuz I don't care!" Meg childishly stuck out her tongue at her.

Fox mirrored her actions but with an undeniable smile on his face. This girl was so frickin' hilarious, even though she could be a bit of a bitch..... Fox swore he saw a light smile appear on Meg's face as well, but he probably just imagined it.

As of now though, "What are you doing?!" nothing but closed doors~

Fox looked down at Meg's hand. He held her hand a few times before back when they were kids, and her hand had always felt soft in his. He missed the feeling of Meg's warm hand in his naturally cold one. Finally, it was his turn, or well 'their' turn. Meg surprisingly carefully pushed him out of the way so she could get some pudding first, and Fox playfully rolled his eyes at her.

My girl's a dere! Tsun-Tsundere! Just saying 'Hi' gets, me a punch in the face!~

Fox would never admit it, but he really liked Meg's tough and somewhat rude attitude. It just totally fit with her, y'know? He got a cup of pudding himself and looked around to see where his friends sat at. Today it was rather crowded, and his band's table was full. The chairs that were usually free around their table were now taken by a blue-haired girl and a small brown-haired boy. Freddy seemed really focused on the blue-haired girl who glared at him while the smaller boy angrily stared at Freddy.

And if I should, compliment her~ She.....starts the chase!~

Feeling a bit dissapointed, he went to sit at the only table that was completely free. He ate his pudding, when he noticed someone approaching him. Meg again. He was starting to take a liking to all these sudden encounters with the white-haired girl. Meg loudly sat down in the chair next to him, constantly avoiding his gaze.

"What's up?" He lazily asked, taking another spoon full of pudding into his mouth.

"Shut it..... Joy and Bon's table was already full with people I don't recognize. Traitors...." Meg said with a pout.

Fox chuckled at that. Meg had a habit of calling people traitors at the most minor thing they did. It was bold, but only people who really cared about her didn't take it to heart.

"Hey! That was a direct attack!" "Oh no the wild cat, found my hiding place!~"

She took a bite out of her pathetically small sandwich and Fox groaned at Meg's low appetite. She's always been way too skinny. Fox pushed his half-empty lunch tray towards her that still had a few eatable things on it. Meg looked at him in surprise first, and Fox couldn't help but blush at how unusually innocent she looked. That quickly changed however. Meg angrily pushed the tray back to him.

"I don't need your food, okay?" Meg's cheeks still held a red color, though.

"Stop complaining and take my damn food!" Fox pushed the tray towards her once again.

Meg sat there for a few seconds, a blank expression on her face as she stared at the food in front of her. Fox was starting to get worried when suddenly, she smiled.

"Tch..... Stubborn as ever, huh?" Meg asked, giving him an amused glance.

"Stupid octopus! Take it back!" "So, uh, how am I an octopus?" "How am I a cat?!" "Well, uh, cats are cute!" "G-go away!"

"The same could be said for you." Fox smugly replied.

"Don't call me stubborn, idiot!" Meg fiercely said.

Fox burst into laughter and dared himself to ruffle her hair, making her bun messed up. Meg's jaw dropped as Fox quickly got up and started walking away from the table. He didn't....! Chasing after your loved one like in the fairy tales was pretty romantic, but Meg and Fox's love story was a bit different. Their story contained a girl with a spoon. angrily chasing after a boy who stupidly laughed as she did so.