Kindergarten (No pairing)

Requested by: No one

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: None (it's a group fic with Owynn, Cami, Towntrap and Eak)

Owynn's POV:

After messing with Bonbon's keyboard, I went to have lunch in the cafeteria. I was feeling stressed at the moment. Shit.......I should've tried to talk to Eak more nicely. Now he's gonna think I'll 'kill' Towntrap if he doesn't make sure that guy won't blow the plan. I would never hurt him, Eak should know that by now........ But if we mess up this plan, all of us could get hurt badly. I groaned and took out something from my pocket. It was a picture of me, Eak, Towntrap and Cami. We were still in Kindergarten when this picture was taken. I always look at it when I feel down. Instantly, memories from back then crossed my mind. I remember how I met each of them as if it happened yesterday.

-Flashback-

I was sitting on the time-out chair for pushing a kid who tried to tear my drawing apart. It was his own fault! How could he even think about tearing it?! I didn't do anything to him! I sighed before noticing someone sitting on the chair next to mine. A boy with creme, almost grey-colored hair was put down there by one of the caretakers.

"And you better think real good about what you've done, Eak!" The caretaker sternly said before walking away.

The kid named Eak just sent him a glare before stuffing his hands in his pockets. I curiously stared at him. After a while of feeling my gaze upon him, Eak rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He growled annoyed.

"What're you here for?" I simply asked, taking my eyes off of him.

"Some kid pushed my buddy onto the ground so I hit him." Eak answered with a shrug.

"Huh.......a boy tried to tear my drawing apart, so I pushed him." I stared at him again.

"I guess we're in the same boat, then. Or well, corner......." Eak mumbled.

"Hey, did that boy who pushed you have brown hair?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Eak asked a bit surprised.

"I think we might be dealing with the same jerk here." I answered.

Eak was going to say something, but the caretaker came back and took me off of the chair.

"Your time-out is over. Don't push other children again, okay?" The caretaker asked before finally setting me down on the floor.

"Okay!" I sweetly smiled at him until he was gone again.

"Ugh......adults." I turned to Eak and grinned. "We"ll talk again soon!"

"Wait, wha-" I didn't hear what Eak said because I was already running away from the time-out zone.

I guess I'll go have to find my drawing now....... I went back to the table I sat at before and noticed a girl holding my drawing. She was protecting it from a few kids that were trying to take it from her. Dang, it's the same boy from before! I was angry, but decided it wouldn't be a good idea to push him again. I won't survive another 7 minutes on the time-out chair.........

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled, getting closer to them.

I usually didn't stand up for other kids, but she was protecting my drawing, so I guess I kind of owe her. The boy I pushed before shrieked and quickly scurried away with his friends. What a bunch of wienies! The girl stared at me before holding reaching out to give me the drawing.

"Owynn." It sounded more like a question rather than a statement.

"Correct! How'd you know?" I asked amazed.

"The drawing." She simply answered.

Oh, right....... I drew myself. And also wrote down my name.

"Thanks for protecting my drawing, even though I could've done it myself. What's your name?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Cami." She answered in a monotone voice.

"Interesting name." I said amused.

"...........thank you." Cami said, her facial expression still not changing.

"Uh......you're welcome? I'll see you later, I guess......." I walked away from her.

Ugh.....finally I can be alone. I just gotta put my drawing away, and then I can get back to the anti-social reading corner, as I had planned on going an hour ago already. Unfortunately for me, a kid with orange hair was getting cornered by that same. little. bastard. Does he ever stop bothering people? And where the heck are the caretakers when you need them?! I calmly hid my drawing under my hoodie and then walked up to the trouble making kid. I've lost my patience with this boy. He turned around a bit confused and that's when I slapped him across the face. He stared at me in shock for a bit before bursting into tears.

"U-uwaaaah! Mr. Dave! Mr. Dave!" The kid screeched loudly.

Oh come on.......not Mr. Dave. He always nags! The kid ran away, probably to get a caretaker and I was left alone with the orange-haired boy.

"Ah.......uhm, thank you so much!" The boy excitedly said.

He got up from the ground, and his full height was shown now. Oh, dang....... He's really tall.

"Don't mention it.........." I simply waved him off.

I prepared to walk away but then heard Eak's voice.

"Hey! Towntrap! 're you okay?!" He asked the orange-haired kid worriedly.

Cami was right behind Eak as well. The kid named Towntrap nodded and smiled at me. Argh.......that smile is sickeningly sweet. I don't like that........

"This boy over here scared him away!" Towntrap walked over to me and trapped me in a bone-crushing hug.

The air was getting pushed out of my lungs but Eak and Cami quickly took action.

"You're crushing him........" Cami calmly announced.

"Oh, sorry!" Towntrap hugged me a bit more loosely.

"Y'know, you're not such a bad guy, Owynn." Eak said with a slight smile.

No, don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do......... He also hugged me, just great......... And then Cami quietly followed his example. This sucks......... Making friends wasn't part of today's schedule. Especially not sickeningly sweet kids like these.

So yeah, that was a bit of a longer one-shot XD  But I hope you enjoyed it! ^^