Comfort (Fon)

Requested by: layla_the_fnaf

Type: Angst, slight fluff

AU: Meg's shadow's a thing in this AU

Pairing: Fon (Fox x Bon)

Meg's POV:

I groaned as I noticed The Animatronics approaching. My shadow's been trying to take control of me all day now, and I really don't want to cause conflict with the other bands. As I walked past Chica, she harshly bumped her shoulder against mine. I knew that it was on accident, but my shadow was furious. All of a sudden, everything went black.

Third Person's POV:

'Meg' roughly pushed Chica to the ground, to which the latter cried out in surprise.

"Hey, what the heck?!" Freddy protectively went to stand in front of Chica, earning a growl from 'Meg'.

"Get outta the way, Lover Boy. I need to beat that chicken up........" 'Meg' glared at harshly at him, her eyes having gained a bright white color.

Joy and Bonnie sacredly glanced at each other, Golden had already ran off to get a teacher and Bon......just stood there. He looked exhausted as he watched Meg yell at Freddy to get out of her way. Bon just couldn't take it anymore....... He was sick and tired of getting up in the morning, earning hits from his dad and then come to school only to see that his friends were getting into fights with the band of his crush. Bon almost gagged when the word 'crush' crossed his mind. He was disgusting. Someone like him didn't deserve to have something like a crush. And especially not if said crush was someone wonderful like Fox. Bon could feel Meg's eyes on him, even though he stared at the ground.

"Bon, what the fuck are you standing here for?! Say something to them! Beat them up or whatever!" Meg threw her arms into the air in frustration as Bon finally stared back at her.

Her fiery bright white eyes were so different from his dull and empty emerald ones. Something in Meg changed as she saw her friend looking at her like that. This wasn't normal at all...... Something's really going on with Bon. Thankfully, she turned back to her normal self and tried to put a hand on Bon's shoulder, but he weakly pushed her arm away. Tears were sliding down his cheeks, but he didn't seem to notice. Bon fell to his knees, the same blank expression still on his face. The whole thing looked terrifying to Meg.

"G-get-GET FOX IN HERE!" She yelled, almost letting her shadow take control again.

Chica still seemed shaken up from what happened before, but ran away to find the redhead anyways. Everyone was panicking as Bon continued shaking non-stop.

Bon's POV:

I really just wanted to sink through the floor and never return. I've had enough........ I just don't want to go on anymore. What's the point of it anyways? I could see that the others were talking, but I wasn't too sure since my vision was pretty blurry and I could only hear ringing in my ears. I didn't shift when two arms wrapped around me, but when I realized who it was, I gasped for air. Fox was hugging me. His red hair brushed the side of my cheek. The fabric of his hoodie was warm and soft, and I started to feel cold for some reason.

"Bon......please know that I'm here for you if you need me...... Just think about happy things, 'kay? I wanted to go to a coffee shop this afternoon, it would be pretty cool of you to join me...... If you wanna, I mean." It took me a couple of seconds to process all those words.

Fox wants to go out with me? Why.....why would he want that? I'm a nobody, a good for nothing kid. He's a tough and amazing person. What does he see in me? I stopped shaking and buried my face in Fox's chest. For the first time, I didn't care that I was probably a burden to him. I just wanted to keep him close to me. I wanted to drink coffee with him. I wanted to.....be together with him.

"I really like you, Bon...... And I know that someone like you is totally out of my league...... But I'm bein' honest with you when I say that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'll love you, I'll protect you, I'll just.......I fucking love you, okay?! Please don't give up on your life!" Fox's grip had tightened, and so had my heart.

I burst into crying as I pressed him even closer against me. This had to be a dream, but if it was one, I didn't want to wake up.

"F-Fox, don't l-leave me, please......!" My head was hurting like hell because of all the crying.

"I'm not gonna......I promise." Fox placed a kiss on my forehead, and only then I could feel that I was genuinely calming down.

I relaxed even more when I saw what the others were doing. Chica and Meg were softly talking to one another in a corner, Joy and Bonnie were playing a game with their hands and Freddy talked to himself. I wondered where Golden was, but I didn't care enough to ask. I heard Fox's heartbeat, it was almost rhythmic to me. I realized how lucky I was to have friends like these. And to have someone like Fox in my life. A smile slowly started to make it's way onto my face.

"Thank you........" I whispered quietly.

"Any time, Sweetheart." Fox replied reassuringly.