Pain (BXB)

Requested by: layla_the_fnaf

Type: Angst, slight fluff

AU: Bon's father is abusive in this (I don't think it was canonically stated in the series that Bon's dad is physically abusive or anything)

Pairing: BXB (Bonnie x Bon) and mentions of Foxica (Fox x Chica)

Third Person's POV:

Bon just felt like dissapearing. He frankly always felt like that. Unless he was with his friends or with......Bonnie. But when he was alone, or with his father, he felt like he was good for nothing. He wasn't even good for getting beaten up. And sometimes he even wondered why he bothered fighting back against bullies. What was the point? Maybe he even deserved it. For being a creep, for being a fag, for existing. More than enough reasons to hate him........  He was a failure.......he wasn't even sure why he existed in the first place. But even though Bon was disgusted at himself for it, he liked himself a little more when he was around Bonnie. The smaller boy just gave him a feeling like everything would turn out okay. He made Bon laugh. He......softened the pain. But in the end, none of that would matter. It never matters, he had always known that. It didn't matter if he tried to hide the beer bottles from his dad, it didn't matter how many fake girlfriends he got just to seem straight and it definitely didn't matter if he felt happiness or not. He was gonna be numb all his life. But Bon just wanted to feel something. It didn't matter what it was, and the easiest thing for him to feel was pain. And that's when he started playing around with knifes. Whenever his dad was too drunk to even slap him, he would carve stripes into his arms. The same pattern on his sleeves, that's what he usually cut. Bon started thinking of it as a hobby after some time. He did it almost every day, and it made him feel things. Not good things, but things nonetheless. Before Bon could drift away in his thoughts anymore, he shook his head and put on his clothes. School was alright, whenever he wasn't comparing himself with other people happier than him, at least. And to be honest, everywhere was better than at his home. Bon grabbed his guitar case and put on a blue hoodie that covered nearly his entire body. He didn't want them to know. They wouldn't be able to fix him and his problems. It was his fight, and only his. But Bon was starting to lose it..........

Bonnie's POV:

I laughed as Fox took out a fake mustache. A few tears even managed to escape my eyes. It was rather gloomy today, but that didn't stop me and the band from having fun! We had pretty much locked ourselves in the music room, since a lot of the teacher's were absent today. But even though I tried to completely focus on what my friends were doing, my mind kept wandering to Bon. I really liked Bon, probably even more than a friend....... But there had always been something off about him. Sometimes, he would just stare into nothing with emptiness in his eyes. I got scared whenever he did that, because I didn't know how I could comfort him. I was slowly starting to suspect he was having trouble at home. But I didn't wanna rush anything by straight up asking him. Maybe I'm not the brightest person when it comes to social situations, but I do know that you shouldn't rush things with victims of abuse. And the bruises I sometimes saw on him weren't from bullies either. Deuz and his gang had stopped hurting people, they even started protecting students at the school who were being harassed. Maybe Deuz wasn't very fond of Bon, but there was no way he'd just leave him if he were to be surrounded by a group of bullies.

"Ugh, what are you losers doing here?" I heard a voice from the doorway.

I turned around to see Meg and the rest of her band standing there.

"We're practicing!" Chica replied annoyed.

"Oh, really? Right now it appears that you're more occupied with kissing that mustache off of Red's face, though." Meg pointed out with a smirk.

Chica's face heated up as Joy giggled and Bon nervously smiled. I ran over to him and hugged him strongly. He flinched and Meg pushed me off of him.

"Don't touch him, you idiot!" She said with a roll of her eyes before worriedly looking at Bon.

"N-no, it's fine! He was just hugging me! S-see?" He lightly put his arms around me.

I raised an eyebrow at him but carefully hugged him back anyways. As I did, I accidentally brushed over the baggy sleeves of his hoodie and they rolled up. Silence filled the room as my eyes widened. On Bon's arms were.......countless scars. They were all stripes, and were unmistakably self-made. I let go of him as Bon quickly put his sleeves down and hastily looked at everyone but me. When his eyes did finally reach me, I noticed that tears had formed in his eyes.

"B-Bon-" Joy attempted to put her hand on his shoulder, but Bon backed away.

"S-shit......! I'm......ugh, I'm sorry!" Bon bolted out of the room and into the hallway.

"Wait!" I ran after him, completely ignoring the yells of my friends behind me.

I ran for what felt like hours until I finally spotted Bon running into the boy's bathroom. I entered it and could just see a flash of blue hair entering a stall before it was closed. I tiptoed over to the stall and softly knocked on the door.

"Bon.....? Please talk to me......." I rested my ear against the wood and listened to the sobs on the other side.

"Just leave me alone! I'm good for nothing! Please just leave me in my misery.....!" Bon's voice cracked towards the end, and I could hear him gasp for air.

"Don't you ever say that again!" I suddenly yelled.

Bon's crying stopped and I shakily took a breath.

"You're amazing, Bon...... You're the greatest person I've ever met. I love everything about you....... And it pains me more than anything to see you in such a destructive state......." A few tears rolled down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away.

For a few minutes, there was just silence. I considered breaking down the door, but it suddenly swung open. Bon's hair had become messy, his eyes were puffy and his handsome face looked completely red. Without saying anything, he tightly held onto me, as if I was going to slip away. I carefully wrapped my arms around him as well, and stroke his hair.

"It's over now, Bon......." I whispered soothingly to him.

"........is it?"

"Yeah....... Yeah, it is."