Garden Dance (Goldica)

Requested by: stitch_666

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Goldica (Golden x Chica)

Golden's POV:

I anxiously pulled at my collar as I waited for my special someone to arrive. I somehow managed to convince Chica to have a date with me at school, in my mess of a garden. I really couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. I didn't have any money left, my flirtatious attitude was gone, I looked dirty and I was homeless. Yet she remained by my side. She accepted me as the mess I was, and always managed to cheer me up even during my darkest times. We had been dating since the last day of our school camp trip. Fox was devastated at first, but he appeared to have a new romantic interest in his best friend Springtrap. That reminded me that I still had to give some tomatoes I planted to the dirty-blonde haired boy. He had done so much for me already, I thought paying him back with tomatoes really wasn't enough. My train of thoughts got quickly interrupted by someone.

"Golden! I'm here!" The sweet angelic voice belonged to Chica, of course.

I spun around only to be greeted with a hug. I hugged back tightly, making the hug warm and fluffy. Chica separated from me and stared at me with her shiny orbs.

"I brought you something!~" She announced with a singing tone.

Chica handed me a purple plastic bag. Inside of it were neat clothes, exactly the kind of ones that I'd wear if I had my money back.

"Chica.....this.....thank you!" I gave her my most sincere and bright smile, which caused her face to heat up immensely.

"Y-you're welcome......." I loved it how she stuttered whenever she was really flustered.

"I, uh, also got something for you, actually!" I quickly walked to my garden and gently picked up a cucumber.

"Is that a cucumber?!" Chica excitedly yelled.

"Yup! I know how much you like them, so I let one grow for you." I handed her the long green vegetable and she took it with a watery mouth.

"Oh, praise the Lord I have a boyfriend who can produce cucumbers for free!" Chica dramatically did a pose which made me laugh.

"And praise the Lord that I have such an amazing girlfriend!" I shyly leaned down a bit to kiss her.

She giggled and put her hands on my shoulders until we separated again. Chica took a bit out of her cucumber, without even taking off it's peel. I had always been curious about Chica's odd way of eating things. She preferred most foods raw, even when they were supposed to get cooked up. With a smile on my face, I sat down next to her on the ground. She put her hand on top of mine without looking away from her precious cucumber. Now I knew what Fox meant whenever he said "I want Chica to look at me the way she looks at those cucumbers of her." I was even lucky to get her to look at me with half of the adoration she used to look at a cucumber. Ah, whatever. Everyone has something they love even more than a human being. Chica leaned with her head against my shoulder and I felt the need to switch clothes, so her hair wouldn't get dirty because of my sweater.

"Hey, could I change myself into the clothes you bought me?" Chica looked like she was choking on her cucumber.

"O-oh, uh......of course!" She managed to say between coughs.

"Great!" I unfolded the clothes I had been given and quickly went to change behind a tree.

Third Person's POV:

Chica really had a weak spot for men in suits. Especially Golden. He just looked so......elegant in a suit, you know? So it wasn't a big surprise to Golden when Chica got a nose bleed as soon as she saw him in his white-yellow suit. Ever since her boyfriend ran away from his stress-inducing home life, Chica had been there to support him. And she noticed a change in his attitude as well. He had become more emotional and open about his emotions, and even though his social confidence had decreased, he managed to gain more friends than ever before. His pigeon, Springtrap, he even managed to form a bond with Fox. Golden reached out his hand for her, which she gladly took. Okay, so they were gonna dance now. From the music room, which was right in front of Golden's garden, Chica could hear soft piano music. She was curious about who was playing, but that thought vanished from her mind as soon as Golden started moving. Chica was a bit of a messy dancer, but a quick-learner. She stepped on Golden's feet a couple of times, each time she apologized with a laugh and he would politely say it was okay. As the song finished, Chica gently hugged Golden's waist.

"That was really fun!" Her upbeat voice didn't match her slow movements.

"Indeed, it was." Golden agreed with a charming grin on his face.

Just for a moment, Chica saw the old Golden grinning at her. That was until, a familiar pigeon landed on his shoulders.

"Oh, Guiller!" Golden happily patted his companion on it's head.

Guiller stared at Chica with no particular expression. Chica stared back the same way. She honestly thought pigeons were kinda gross, but Guiller was pretty nice. She lightly stroked his feather before retreating her hand. As Golden watched the silent interaction between the two, he started loudly laughing. This of course caused Guiller to fly away.

"Whoops."