Sing Me To Sleep (Boy)

Requested by: PatselStripes

Type: Song-fic (Sing Me To Sleep by Alan Walker)

AU: None

Pairing: Boy (Bon x Joy)

Bon's POV:

Wait a second, let me catch my breath........

I wanted to slam my head onto the table right now. I admitted to Meg that I liked Joy, and now she wouldn't shut up about it.

"You have to tell her!" She persuaded me.

"Isn't she going out with that Freddy kid?" I asked without much confidence.

Freddy was probably better for her, anyways....... Joy was way out of my league.

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice.

I shifted my gaze to Meg's. She looked at me with sudden concern.

"Oh.....uh, I don't know actually. She hasn't really confirmed anything yet. But I'll ask her!" Meg decided firmly.

"You really don't have to....... It's probably better if she doesn't know." I mumbled lamely.

Your lips are movin', I can't hear a thing........

"Bon, stop being an idiot! If you don't tell her, you'll be pining about her for the rest of your life." Okay, she had a point there.

"Then what do you suggest I'd do?" I looked up at her with hopeful eyes.

"I'll ask her about Freddy after school. If she isn't going out with him, I'll invite her to a sleepover at my house. You gotta be there too." Her plan was very vague, but I nodded anyways.

For the rest of the day, I anxiously waited until it was time to go home. Time seemed to be going slower.

Livin' life as if we had a choice.

After the final bell finally rang, I scrambled my books together and picked up my guitar case. I already texted Bonnie that our guitar session would be for tomorrow. I waited in front of the school's gates when my phone buzzed.

Meg: Good news! Joy and Freddy aren't dating, you still have a chance! Wait for us in front of the school, we'll take the bus to my house

Oh, Lordy.

Anywhere, anytime, I would do anything for you~

On one hand, I was really happy that Joy wasn't taken already. But on the other hand, I was really nervous to confess to her. After two minutes of waiting, I saw Joy running towards me. Her arms were open, as a way to show she was gonna hug me.

"Hi, Bon!"

I bashfully hugged her back, which she thankfully didn't notice.

Anything for ya~

The three of us hopped onto the bus. Meg decided to stand, which Joy found a bit odd but she didn't say anything about it. She sat down onto a seat and I sat down next to her. I moved my hand a little bit closer to hers, our fingers almost touching. She seemed to notice it, and I could see her cheeks gaining some color. It made me feel excited and anxious at the same time.

Yesterday, got away~ Melodies, stuck inside your head~

It didn't really help that there was a guy on the bus who was listening to romantic music without headphones. After a strangely comfortable silence between me and Joy, the bus pulled up to Meg's house. I noticed Joy had trouble getting up due to her heavy bag and I politely took it from her.

"Thank you!" Her smile made my heart beat a thousand times faster.

"N-no problem....." I shyly said.

"Get off the bus, you two lovebirds!" Meg accidentally blurted out that last part.

Sing me to sleep now~

With both of our faces as red as a tomato, me and Joy got off the bus. We entered Meg's house quietly and put our stuff down in her room.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and get some cookies, so see ya!" Meg hastily closed the door, leaving the two of us alone.

"She's acting a little strange." Joy said a bit confused.

"Yeah......" My green eyes shot to Joy's shiny blue ones.

"Bon, something's wrong. What's the matter?" Joy asked me, her face concerned.

I sucked in a breath and shyly held Joy's hand. She didn't pull away, but she was a bit surprised at my sudden movement.

"I've liked you for a while now...... Do you think maybe we can......?" My voice trailed off as I looked anywhere but her face.

Won't you sing me to sleep now?~

I felt Joy's hand squeeze mine.

"I'd love to, Bon!" She said my name with such love in her voice that it took me by surprise.

Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. Joy hugged me tightly, but not painfully. I wasn't sure what to say now, but talking wasn't necessary at the moment, anyways. Joy started humming a song, I immediately relaxed at the sound of her voice. I pressed a kiss against her forehead before leaning against her. A sudden feeling of exhaustion overwhelmed me and I slowly started to drift off. Joy's voice eventually began to quiet down too.

Sing me to sleep~

Third Person's POV:

Meg thought she had been gone for long enough and entered the room abruptly. She playfully rolled her eyes at the sight of her two friends cuddled up with each other against her bed. The sight was adorable, and she quickly snapped a picture of them. But she wasn't planning on letting them sleep peacefully. No way. It was only 6 PM and Meg had a whole night planned for the three of them. The white-haired girl took out the megaphone she got from Fox last week. This was gonna be a fun evening.