Special Chapter Two (Part Two) Yan You

An Ran.

He charges forward and tightly wraps her into his embrace, trembling lips actually unable to say any words. He just feels the presence of the body that belongs to her, the warmth and scent that belongs to her.

It was Lu Qin who comes forward and tenderly calls out, "Gentleman."

He's unwilling to care about it, but the person in his arms reaches out and pushes his chest, her eyes like black obsidian stones, looking between him and Lu Qin with clear understanding, then says with a seeming smile: "Hope that you've been well."

He starts to get nervous and panics, even his outstretched arms are trembling, "An Ran, I......"

Yet she just lightly smiles, "I have been very well these past few years, you may rest assured, old friend."

Having said that, she swiftly turns and leaves, and his outstretched arms just hangs in mid air. He lowers his eyes as he bitterly thinks, she says she has been very well, but what he wants to say is......without her, he has not been well at all. He wants to go up and make her stay, wants to tell her how much he regrets and how much he misses her, but he turns timid, he doesn't dare.

He doesn't even dare to speak again, just silently following after her, watching her return to an extremely ordinary house, then close the doors without even sparing him a glance.

He looks away with great reluctance, yet when he meets eyes with Lu Qin, he instantly turns ice-cold, coldly saying: "Lu Qin, you know I don't like people acting smart on their own accord."

Lu Qin trembles, both eyes holding back tears, "Gentleman, Lu Qin had only......"

He doesn't care about her answer, both hands held behind his back as he looks at the house in a daze, thinking of the person inside. His lips hook up into a light smile, he thinks he has finally obtained happiness again, and this time, he definitely wouldn't let her go, definitely wouldn't.

That next day, he tells his parents the marriage with the minister's family daughter is cancelled, he will also give Lu Qin some money and let her go. Whether they agree or not, he will marry a woman, a woman he has been searching a long time for.

The parents of the Yan family sees the look of resolution and happiness on their son's face, and nods their heads in the end.

On one hand, he tells people to inquire about An Ran's current identity, on the other hand, he tells someone to watch over An Ran, whilst he, quickly takes care of his appointment at 'Bamboo Court'. Today, he finally gets to meet this powerhouse of the north, Yu Wen. And this Yu Wen indeed doesn't disappoint him, be it his handsome and noble appearance or his elegant and gracious demeanour, he really cannot be any less than a dragon or phoenix amongst humans.

The two of them can be considered fated, having a harmonious business talk aside, they even manage to have a nice chat, from chatting, he came to know that Yu Wen has already been married for four years, coming to Yun Ze this time, his first objective is business talks, whereas his second objective is to find his runaway wife. He jokes that Yu Wen is a henpecked husband, Yu Wen just lightly smiles, cold and clear voice carrying doting love as he says: "In this world, there is only one person that is able to make me willingly dote on her so much, that is all."

He thinks of that woman, still as delicately pretty and quiet as before, sincerely lamenting, to have someone in the world that makes one willingly dote on them, is indeed a type of happiness.

The people he sent to inquire about her has already reported back to him, An Ran's current name is Ah-Lan, had just entered Xiang Yang City several days ago, and is now living alone in a little house, north of the city.