Chapter 78: Side Chapter: Meng Han Yu (Part 2)

Meng Peng Fei is an old fried dough, Meng Han Yu is a little fried dough.

This day, old fried dough takes little fried dough along on a trip.

Old fried dough - Meng Peng Fei - sets his mind on how to teach little fried dough a lesson, but little fried dough - Meng Han Yu - isn't an idle one either, always able to make old fried dough hit thin air with a flutter and sway, causing him to grit his teeth at the empty touch. Truthfully speaking, Meng Peng Fei is rather happy at heart, after all, no matter how slippery little fried dough is, he is still his son, his son is so intelligent, how could he not be happy?

*Cough cough*, alright, although he sometimes truly does, really want to beat him.

"Father!" Meng Han Yu lightly pushes open the carriage window, sticking his head out to speak to Meng Peng Fei: "How long left until we arrive ah?"

Meng Peng Fei sits on the horse, back straight, a body of determination, "None of your business." Voice very formal, but the words coming out of his mouth, not so much.

"......" Meng Han Yu finds that his father is indeed immature, such reckless words......could it be that he's still bothered about him snatching the wheat cake his mother made this morning? "Father, I just ate two wheat cakes this morning."

Meng Peng Fei coldly harrumphs, "Just?" What's meant by just? His wife had only made ten pieces of cakes in total, alright?!

"Father." Meng Han Yu shakes his head, a face of helplessness, "You sure are petty."

Meng Peng Fei turns his face, evilly glaring at him, "Brat, that was specially made for me by your mother."

Meng Han Yu really is speechless this time, and can only half-heartedly nod, "Right, right, right, that was made for you by Mother, I won't fight over it with you, fine now?"

Meng Peng Fei sounds 'heng' from his nose, "At least your tactful."

"Can you finally tell me how long we have left now?"

"Damned rascal, what're you in a rush for?" Meng Peng Fei looks ahead, "There's at least another two weeks."

"......" Meng Han Yu uncomfortably twists his body, "How could it still be so long, my bones are about to fall apart already!"

Meng Peng Fei gloatingly casts him a glance, "Was it not you who insisted on coming along with me?"

"Then how about......" Meng Han Yu turns his eyes, "I ride the horse, you sit in the carriage?"

"......" Meng Peng Fei twitches his eyes, instantly pushing Meng Han Yu's head back into the carriage, "Sit back into your carriage!"

......

Meng Han Yu really dislikes sitting in horse carriages, he had originally expected to valiantly ride a horse like his father, who knew he would instead be sitting in a horse carriage like the delicate ladies -- ah ha, what a joke, should this matter spread to those several rascals on the streets, how could they not make fun of him? This matter must be kept secret, definitely must be kept secret!

So once he arrives at the villa of Mount Qi Yun, Meng Han Yu slips out of the carriage, rather bear with the huge sun, than to remain in the horse carriage.

"Brat." Meng Peng Fei's eyes are sharp, noticing his son's restlessness within an instant, "You remain vigilant now, this is not Yun Ze, not a place for you to mess around in."

Meng Han Yu stretches his body, "Father, I know, I know to act with propriety."

A soldier comes forward at this moment, saying the emperor has called for Meng Peng Fei, Meng Peng Fei could only hastily tell him a few words before leaving, leaving Meng Han Yu to stroke his chin, a look of deep thoughts with unknown intentions.