Chapter 21

This person - Yuwen Xiu, using the most suitable words to describe him, is 'a boss of the century'.

In terms of appearance, if he claims second place, then no one would dare to claim first place, in terms of playing, if he claims the second-in-command title, then no one would dare to claim the first-in-command title, when it comes to being talented in letters and unconventional in lifestyle, not one person throughout the entire Capital would dare to be compared to him.

See, this is my Seventh Cousin, Yuwen Xiu.

The moment Imperial Sister sees Seventh Brother walk in, she falls into a daze, the hand holding mine tightens, then she lowers her eyes as she carefully inspects my blankets. Yuwen Xiu has naturally seen Imperial Sister, but only faintly casts a glance before saying to me: "Haven't seen you in so long and you're still looking so silly and foolish, en, seems like you've gained a little weight too, looks like the days you spent out there wasn't so bad ah."

I smile ever so gently on the inside, are you not just calling me fat now? This is nothing to get angry over, really is nothing.

"Why are you not speaking? Could it be, you don't recognise me now, tut tut, Ah-Lan, your double chin is coming out." Yuwen Xiu's long peach blossom eyes are clearly reflecting ridicule, as he leisurely says this.

Double chin......I continue to smile, is it not just a double chin? Who doesn't have one? This is nothing to get angry over, indeed nothing.

Yuwen Xiu extends his well-maintained fair and slender finger, touching his own chin as he adds another sentence, "Little fool, why does your face......look a little like a bun now?"

Bun? Very good, I love eating buns the most. Saying I look like a bun? Let me wave my hand, it does not matter, it really does not matter.

Yuwen Xiu walks up to the bedside, suddenly hooking up his thin lips wickedly, saying: "Ah-Lan, so I'm really not seeing things, you're eyes......have gotten so much smaller."

I ##@, Yuwen Xiu, so you're going to deliberately pick on me now, huh? I blankly look at him and speak up, "Seventh Brother, did you come back by yourself that day?"

Yuwen Xiu's originally leisurely expression freezes, a flash of awkwardness passing by. His eyes are slightly lit with a dry laugh, "En, the weather isn't bad today, it's a good day to go out and play ah."

"Then," I happily smile at him, "Does Seventh Brother still want to take Ah-Lan out to play?"

Yuwen Xiu's laughter comes to a sudden stop, looking at me with a serious face as he says: "What I mean is, with such a nice weather, it indeed a great day to play in the imperial palace, come, you quickly get ready, I'll take you around, lest you don't know where you're going."

......Seventh Brother, if I have not remembered incorrectly, the direction idiot, is you and not me, right?

"Ah-Lan," Imperial Sister who had stayed silent all along suddenly raises her head to speak to me: "Since you're back, I can rest assured now, you have a very good rest, I shall head back first." Having said that, she turns to Yuwen Xiu in slight dejection, saying: "Seventh Brother, I shall head back first."

Yuwen Xiu's response is very indifferent, "En, let us all go out together another day."

Imperial Sister sounds "en", then walks out in small and hurried steps, that slim back figure appearing a little lonely.

I sigh, why is this necessary, love and feelings, how torturing.

After Imperial Sister leaves, Yuwen Xiu's expression relaxes a little, he nuzzles up next to me, patting my face, squinting his eyes into smiles, saying: "Finally, you're back, I missed you to death."