Chapter 48

He Lian Chen's use of strength around my waist isn't light, slightly hurting my little waist as it straps me in. I raise my head, preparing to glare at him in dissatisfaction, yet all that meets my eyes is that smooth and perfectly curved chin. And so, I once again start to wander into my thoughts, should the hands of the eunuch that shaves him, trembles, and cuts into his face, then how captivating would it be when the blood flows out?

I imagine the scenario: that attractive fresh blood slowly flowing out from the firm skin, bright red substance elegantly slithering downward, dyeing that provocative clavicle of his red, how tasty, how delicious......

Eh, no, wait!

Amitabha, I'm a human ah, human, how could I have the thoughts of a vampire? I sorrowfully think this is the fantasising {{Twilight}} had brought to me, fortunately, there are no computer here, if not, the bizarre ideas that goes through my head throughout three-hundred-and-sixty-five days a year could be pointed out.

I unknowingly lick my own canines, raising my eyes to look at He Lian Chen again. I must say, this guy sure looks tasty, honey-bronze skin and sharp features, no matter how I look at it, he's a man of imposing bearings. And all men of imposing bearings share the common characteristic of strong and domineering, no matter who they are facing. He Lian Chen's Adam's apple slides down a few times, voice neither cold or warm as he says: "Who allowed you to stare at zhen like that?"

I choke a bit, alright, I won't look then.

But Great Master He once again speaks, "Who allowed you to not look at zhen?"

Fine, I'll look then.

His voice sounds unpleased, "Still looking?"

I'll endure it, I won't look.

His tone sounds slightly angry, "Not looking?"

I endure it again, I look.

"Still looking?"

......I say, exactly do you want me to look or not look?

"Your majesty." I take a deep breath, "What exactly do you want this servant to do?"

"Zhen doesn't allow you look." He calmly speaks: "Nor allow you to not look."

I cannot help twitching the corners of my lips, all in all, you are finding faults? I helplessly say: "Your majesty, has this servant provoked you in any way?"

He Lian Chen finally spares me a look, eyes deep, tone turning cold, "No."

I couldn't hold back the shiver, he's already like this when I haven't provoked him, then what if I do provoke him?

The horse speed suddenly accelerates, with one moment of carelessness, I strongly crash into the chest behind, and He Lian Chen actually releases the arm that was wrapped around me in this moment, startling me into frantically grabbing the clothing at his chest, my body was also forced to stick to him.

"Hold on tightly, if you fall, zhen wouldn't be waiting for you."

I tightly close my mouth as I glare at his expressionless face, heck, this person is so evil. And so I don't hold back in clenching more tightly, whilst half squinting my eyes to block the wind that is becoming more and more cutting. I seem to vaguely feel his chest slightly vibrate a bit, then the horse below us run more and more madly, as though it's hooves hasn't reached the ground for several hundreds of years. I grievingly think that my life is indeed bitter, much more bitter than the little cabbages, I am just that big cabbage ah, yellowing in the ground!

Unsure of how long that horse went crazy for before stopping, I suppress my stomach that is like roaring currents, sending a pale smile to He Lian Chen as I say: "He Lian Chen, you grand master."