Chapter 60

Back then, when I time traveled and became a newborn, I kept thinking for a consecutive few years, causing people in the palace to see me as a fool. Then later, when I came to know of other people's secrets, I would keep all my thoughts on it hidden within, secretly figuring out the unbelievable relations involved.

I am so keen on exercising my brain, I am so passionate for thinking, I believe I am practically on par with a master thinker.

This question of who is more pitiful between Yuwen Rui and I, I have already been thinking over it for several sichen.

I have constantly been thinking ah, thinking, thinking ah, thinking, and then ah, I have driven myself into falling ill.

At that time, Yuwen Rui and I were still engaging in a cold war, after leaving everyone's line of sight, he had treated me with a neither dead or alive attitude, and I, due to focusing on my thinking and being angry over his nasty move, didn't bother trying to resolve the cold war either. I remember that day, I had my head buried into the pillow as I doze away, and was then persistently pushed away by someone, truly annoying to the extreme.

I open a tiny slit of my eye, speaking out in displeasure towards the man shaking me: "Cousin, stop it." Right after speaking, I was startled, why does my voice sound as rough as sandpaper?

Yuwen Rui slightly furrows his handsome brows, placing a hand on my forehead. His hand is not at all affected by the scorching hot summer days, still carrying a cooling ice touch, making me softly hum in comfort. Yuwen Rui then holds my face, and finally speaks up with a low voice, "Chen Liang, how long do we still have before arriving at He Yang City?"

Cheng Liang replies from the outside of the carriage: "Approximately half a day."

"Be as quick as possible." After Yuwen Rui lightly says this, he turns over and lies in my soft bed-couch, big hands bringing my entire body into his embrace.

I half squint my eyes as I hazily murmur: "Why you fighting over my bed-couch for? So annoying."

He presses me against his chest, lowly sounding a laugh, "Just sleep your sleep, quit your complaining."

I use my forehead to knock his chest, but my head started to feel bursts of dizziness, I hurriedly cling to the clothes at his chest, not daring to move again. Yuwen Rui lets out a soft sigh, warm lips rubbing against my forehead, "Stop messing around, sleep now."

After a few words of complaints, I close my eyes, smelling that clean fragrance that belongs to him as I slowly fall asleep.

When I was pushed awake again, I was already out of the horse carriage, I glare at Yuwen Rui who had pushed me awake for the second time, voice powerlessly accusing him, "You pushed me again, why won't you let me sleep?"

Yuwen Rui raises his brows, cold voice asking: "Other than sleeping, what else can you do?"

I confidently and boldly say: "Eat."

Yuwen Rui's lips very suspiciously curls up, his voice still emotionless as he says: "You glutton."

I ignore him, what's wrong with being a glutton, yes I'm a glutton, yes I'm glutton, what, you going to bite me?

"Glutton, come drink your medicine." Yuwen Rui brings over a bowl of black medicinal concoction from the table.

I sweep a glance at the concoction, weakly saying: "Cousin, I'll be fine after sleeping and sweating it out." Usually, I don't get fussy when drinking medicine, but once I am met with a situation of having a fever, I feel utmost disgust towards medicine, rather cling to the bedding and sleep through day and night, than to take a little sip of medicine.