Chapter 34

Right after Meng Shao Jue had spoken, someone had barged through the main doors, someone charges towards the arriving person with a sword, and the Imperial Army lead by Mu Yi and Ling Zhi also follows this movement in clashing with them, a scene of utter chaos. Amongst the chaos, someone runs up to speak into Yuwen Xiu's ear, Yuwen Xiu's expression turns into one of fear, coldly saying: "Brother is very capable, to actually think of playing this move."

Yuwen Rui ignores the chaos around him, a gentle voice courteously speaking: "Your country is currently facing internal disorder, I had only played a little part. What will become of Yun Mi tonight, is still uncertain, but I dare make a statement, should Third Prince not pull back your forces and return, Yun Ze shall definitely be under new hands."

Yuwen Xiu's thick brows furrows together, his eyes showing complex mood changes, he slowly sweeps a glance in my direction, finally saying: "Shao Jue, I'll leave this place to you. Lord Li and I shall leave first.

Meng Shao Jue lightly nods, "This subordinate shall obey your command."

Yuwen Xiu and Lord Li leaves the chaotic Cu Zhen Hall, escorted by a few people, to this point, the hall grows increasingly chaotic. With people ceaselessly charging forward, but are stopped by other people. And the chaotic situation seems to have no effect on the two calm and handsome men. The two people, one left, one right, one unrestrained and free, one cold and elegant, turbulence hidden within the air, yet the two people are both carrying light smiles on their faces, abnormally courteous.

Meng Shao Jue suddenly smiles brightly, "Gentleman Yuwen, as far as I know, you are not loyal to Yun Mi Emperor either, if so, then why should we resort to battling today?"

"This is a matter of our Yun Mi Kingdom, Gentleman Meng needs not worry about it." Yuwen Rui smiles and says: "You're with Yun Ze, I'm with Yun Mi, of course we can only resort to battling."

Meng Shao Jue casually spreads open his purple jade fan, "Perhaps we can also calmly talk."

Yuwen Rui says: "Gentleman Meng's meaning is......?"

"I'll lead the people out of Yun Mi Imperial Palace, not harming a single soldier or servant." Meng Shao Jue slowly says.

Yuwen Rui raises his brows, "The condition being......?"

A sharp light flashes past Meng Shao Jue's eyes, "I want to take back that treasure map that belonged to Yun Ze."

Yuwen Rui slightly narrows his fox eyes, "Should I remember correctly, that treasure map had already long been attributed to Yun Mi."

"These words are not false." Meng Shao Jue nods, laughingly saying: "But the treasure was made by Yun Ze, it was Yun Mi who had taken it by force back then, I only wish for it to be returned to its original owner today."

Yuwen Rui lowly chuckles, "I'm afraid this matter is not up to me."

Meng Shao Jue sighs, "There is no other way then." A cold light sweeps past his eyes, loudly shouting: "Whoever captures Yun Mi Emperor alive, is to be promoted by a rank, rewarded with ten thousand taels of gold!"

After these words were spoken, the Yun Ze army morale clearly rises, loudly roaring as they charge in my direction. A smile still sits at Yuwen Rui's lips, just that the chill in his eyes is enough to freeze people, "As sons of Yun Mi, we shall protect our home, defend our nation. The troops at the borders are currently engaging in battle, how could we possibly lose to them here?"

Upon hearing this, the Yun Mi soldiers loudly shouts, "protect our home, defend our nation", giving their all in stopping the Yun Ze soldiers, at this point in time, it is hard to distinguish which side has the upper hand.