Chapter 7

No one noticed the little movements of my foot.

Tripping people up is also a type of skill.

Fellow comrade San-er's originally lively and nimble steps comes to a stop just like that, the fabric in hand was thrown to the side, and she too, could only blink her big, sparkling eyes after a moment of daze, looking towards the surprised Young Master, she holds back the pain as she prepares to stand, carrying aggrievement as she calls out: "Young, Young Master."

A look of distress flashes past Young Master's pretty face, but his deep eyes remains unfazed, he takes big strides to San-er's side and helps up her staggering, slender figure, reprimanding her: "Who told you to be so reckless all the time?"

San-er pouts her lips, feeling a little wronged, yet her words carries a cutesy tone, "This servant only rushed over because I saw Young Master."

Young Master helplessly smiles, "You reckless lass."

The corners of my lips makes a twitch, God, the Korean drama evolved into a Qiong Yao (Chinese writer) drama.

San-er suddenly turns to look at me, looking hesitant.

And of course Young Master also turns to me, those long phoenix eyes slightly narrowed, releasing a menacing air.

"Young Master." San-er tugs at his sleeve, politely saying: "It was this servant that had fallen on my own......"

Young Master slowly speaks, tone slightly raised, "En, is that so?"

I think to myself, comrade San-er, would you die if you don't cause harm to others?

I pay no heed to their inquiring eyes, extending my arm to point at the fabric on the floor, saying: "Ah, the fabric."

Those three words were said as flatly as an airport runway, sounding indescribably strange to the ears.

With my little reminder, San-er and Young Master finally remembers the innocent object, only seeing that top quality silk discarded on the ground, the snow white fabric already dotted with mud marks.

I once again speak: "The fabric's dirty."

San-er draws back her line of sight and meets eye with Young Master, showing an upset expression, "Young Master......"

Young Master comfortingly says: "It's alright, go get another new one tomorrow."

Only then does San-er smile again, sweetly saying: "Thank you Young Master."

Young Master no longer looks at me again, helping San-er up as he asks: "Does it hurt?"

San-er deliberately acts like all is fine as she pushes off him, "It's fine, Young Master needs not worry, this servant can get back alone."

Deep inside, I applaud her, comrade San-er's push tactic was performed with very good timing, according to the script, following this, would be Young Master taking pity on the beauty, escorting her to her room.

But Young Master actually played along with her words, saying: "That's good then, you head back first."

I was dumbstruck, what did he say?

Even I am this surprised, nevermind San-er, upon hearing this, her face immediately stiffens, showing an expression of disbelief. In the end, she forces herself to smile, "This servant shall head back first then, see you again Young Master."

Young Master warmly smiles, "Be careful on your own."

I really want to go and give Young Master a straight punch to the face: which scriptwriter had written up such a lead role like you who has no sense, to actually change the script yourself without permission?!