Chapter 53

Where did we come up to last time? Oh, right, it was when that hero had grabbed my little neck from behind, asking me, "They say you're He Lian Chen's male pet?"

I was just wanting to seriously answer this question, when this hero disdainfully adds, "No wonder why he doesn't visit his consorts, didn't think he's actually into this, tut tut, truly a shameful interest."

I calmly ignore these words, taking in a deep breath as I prepare to answer the first question, when this piece of sh*t just speaks to himself again: "Forget it, you're not going to answer now are you? Knock you unconscious and take you away first."

Then ah, I was knocked unconscious with a sound of "pa".

......you great master's.

To speak the truth, this isn't the first time I've been a hostage, nor is it the first time I was knocked unconscious, but at least every time I 'wake up naturally'. However, this time is an exception, I had been woken up by the noisiness.

Regarding the person who has been screaming at the top of her lungs right next to my ear, without stop, and putting aside the bitter, harsh intentions behind the words, I must say, her throat sure is great. When tender, it can make even your bones soften, when sharp, it can make you wholeheartedly feel like thorns have grown inside your ears, tut tut, truly is insanely prickly.

I furrow my brows, finally deciding to continue keeping my eyes closed, play dead.

Consort Mi is still not taking a break from shouting, "Back then, who was it that kneeled down, saying to me, they will follow me, stay loyal to me, how great now, turning around to bite back at me, really is a thing that return kindness with ingratitude!"

At this time, the door is kicked open, the incoming person crisply says: "Have you finished speaking yet?"

I open a little slit of my eye to look towards the door, the arrived person is a young woman, approximately sixteen/seventeen years of age, round face isn't unfamiliar, just that the innocent expression on her face has been replaced with coldness......this person is precisely the round faced palace maid by Consort Mi's side the other time.

Consort Mi naturally stops speaking in surprise, she blurts out: "Zhao Lu, how could it be you?!"

Zhao Lu contemptuously say to her: "Your highness Consort Mi, why can't it be me?"

"You, you, Zhao Lu, you actually betrayed me!" Consort Mi's face still carries shock, yet her hate fully surfaces in her eyes, "You actually betrayed me with him!"

Zhao Lu coldly sounds a harrumph, "Never been loyal to begin with, so where does the betrayal come in?"

Consort Mi had already wiped away the shock on her face, face darkening as she says: "What does that mean?"

"It means what I said." Zhao Lu mockingly laughs as she says this.

"You're saying......it was all fake?" Consort Mi's voice becomes somewhat shaky, "Back then, you being driven into the streets was fake, getting hit and cursed at was fake, telling me you were abandoned by your parents, was also fake?"

"Yes, it was all fake." Zhao Lu reveals a flash of cold light in her eyes, "Your highness still wishes to call me a 'a thing that returns kindness with ingratitude'? Chi-, you saving the me - who was posing as an orphan - back then was real, do you think you have a kind heart?"

"Truly a joke, Lin Mi Er, ask yourself with your hand on chest, these past few years, what have you treated me as, a personal maid or a venting bag?" Zhao Lu is filled with disgust as she says: "Act pleasantly towards me when in you're a good mood, hitting and cursing at me when you're in a bad mood, have you ever treated me as a human? Also, Lin Mi Er, do you perhaps know who the Crown Prince's concubine you schemed against back then is?"