Chapter 59

A quarter of an hour later, we are already sat in a private room of a restaurant, outside the building is lively and full of people, inside the building is filled with the tender voices of chatting women, bringing along a different kind of refined vibe. Yuwen Rui is currently talking about the old days with Bai Wei's older brother, and Bai Wei is also explaining what had happened with a smile.

That trio of scoundrels from before are the famous wealthy playboys of Qing Yun City, one time, they held wretched intentions after seeing the young and beautiful Bai Wei at the temple, just as they were about to lay their hands on her, that oldest brother of the Bai Clan - Bai Jian Fei - had arrived just in time, giving the three of them a good beating. The Bai Clan is amongst the top tier of wealthy families in the city, those three people may have borne the thoughts for revenge, but they are unable to do anything to Bai Jian Fei in the open, hence why the scene of them dealing with Bai Wei in the shadows had occurred before. The three of them had sent a beautiful woman to occupy Bai Jian Fei, originally thinking that they are finally able to smoothly carry out a bad deed this time, but didn't think that Yuwen Rui and I would suddenly pop up, and even tragically gotten a hefty beating from Yuwen Rui......

Those three scoundrels sure are rather miserable.

Not to mention, turns out that Bai Jian Fei and Yuwen Rui are old acquaintances, three years ago, Bai Jian Fei was taking his first younger sister back to the estate, and stayed at an inn during the journey. Who knew that inn is a shady business, the worker seized his first sister to threaten Bai Jian Fei, just that when Bai Jian Fei was ready to submit himself under a moment of helplessness, in came a handsome gentleman, the gentleman lazily shows up with a look of displeasure, casually raising his hand and quickly takes care of the worker holding the hostage, and lightly says two words: "So noisy."

......I'm speechless, may I ask, did he only come out because his sleep was disturbed?

But regardless of what Yuwen Rui's original intentions were, that group of robbers had indeed all been beaten down by him, and Bai Jian Fei also saw this handsome gentleman that 'acted out of righteousness' 'fighting back in face of injustice' as a life saviour --- of course, I sincerely believe that Great Master Yuwen had only thrown a grumpy morning temper.

Three years after that meeting, Bai Jian Fei encounters Yuwen Rui once again, and this time, Yuwen Rui had once again swept in to save his second younger sister, at this point, Bai Jian Fei is stirred up.

"Yu Wen, after the farewell three years ago, I was still thinking when we will ever meet again, didn't think that when we meet again, you had once again saved a younger sister of mine! Hahaha, every time we meet, I have to owe you a favour, truly is shameful, shameful ah!" Bai Jian Fei says this with a bright smile.

I crunch down on the green fruit, thinking to myself, had Bai Jian Fei been at the scene before, what reaction would he have? But when I see the admiration for Yuwen Rui in his eyes, not concealed in the slightest, I sigh, guessing that even if he was there at the scene, he would still be able to twist the facts to say Yuwen Rui had the intention to save people.

Blindness is far too frightening, *shivers*.

Compared to Bai Jian Fei's enthusiasm, Yuwen Rui appears much more calm and courteous, "Brother Bai is too courteous."

"A great brat, haven't seen for a few years and you still have this tone." Bai Jian Fei lightly punches Yuwen Rui's chest, "Really haven't changed one bit!"

A smile flows out from within Yuwen Rui's eyes, "Brother Bai hasn't changed one bit either."

"Haha, I shall hold a feast at the estate tomorrow, to greatly thank you, you mustn't reject this now."