Chapter 67

Ladyboy Pan says he wants to help me test how deep Yuwen Rui's feelings run for me, I truly find this laughable. How could such an enchantress like him, not know that the hardest thing to test in this world is none other than 'feelings'? All this beating around the bush, is he not just wanting to wreak havoc? Of course, I did not agree with it, can't be said that I don't trust Yuwen Rui, can't say I'm afraid of the results either, just feel that it's such an unnecessary move.

Two people, if they're together then they're together, why would there be the need to deliberately demand the other person to meet some sort of harsh standard?

Ladyboy Pan leaves the inn after saying that to me, nor did the conversation between me and him have any more follow up, I don't know whether he was just joking at the time or whether he had other plans, either way, looking at the current situation, all is calm and peaceful.

Yuwen Rui is still accompanying Bai Jian Fei in bringing Bai Qiang to go find Liao Jun, Bai Wei supports her only-just-awakened older sister at her side, whilst I remain nested in my room every day, reading my wonderful books, and Ladyboy Pan has also very tactfully stopped showing up before me.

Of course, I wouldn't think this means that everything is going smoothly, one must know that sometimes, ghosts that takes action in the dark are much more horrifying than the great immortals that approaches you head on.

Reality proves that my concerns are not unreasonable.

In the evening of a week later, I was just resting my chin in hand as I thought of sending people out to buy some more books, when the windows were opened by someone in this moment. The person outside the window wears an unparalleled face, villainously saying to me: "Ah-Lan, how have your days been, did you think of me?"

I leisurely glance at him, "I did think."

Ladyboy Pan grows interested, "You did? Then tell me what was you thinking? Were you perhaps thinking I have no equal in this world, an unsurpassed beauty of a generation......?"

"I was thinking......" I grin at him, oh so cheerfully, "Exactly how old are you?"

"......" Ladyboy Pan's face instantly stiffens, then painfully rubs the between of his brows, "How sinful, how could there be a lass like you?"

I pick up the cup and side eye him, "What've you come for?"

He immediately becomes high spirited, "To take you to see a good show."

I flatly refuse, "No." As if the good show he is referring to can be 'good'? Tsk, up to no good.

He meaningfully wags his finger at me, "Lass, this is a drama I specially set up for you, how could you not go and see it?" Having said that, he does not wait for my reply, jumping into the room and taps my acupoint, then throws me over his shoulder, "Off we go."

He had even tapped my mute acupoint, rendering me incapable of moving nor talking right now, I angrily think to myself, why didn't he also tap my blood flow acupoint whilst at it, at least I wouldn't have to bear the risk of brain congestion. I think this whilst also wondering what good show he is taking me to see, it can't possibly be a messy bed with two people lying in it, and one of those two people is precisely my cousin - Yuwen Rui — right?

I twitch my lips into a fake smile, truthfully speaking, a joke like this, isn't funny at all.

Ladyboy Pan carries me into a horse carriage, and approximately half a sichen later, he again, carries me out the carriage. I look around to see that our surrounding is of the rather desolate outskirts, and stood before us is just a single house, I'm slightly puzzled, why does such a place give people the feeling that......