Chapter 78: Side Chapter: Meng Han Yu

Meng Han Yu is a child, is an extremely headache-inducing child, at least this is what his parents think.

It makes sense, if you think about it, should your child lead the children of other families to fight every few days, and show no remorse after fighting, arrogantly walking up to people's faces to say: "Look how useless such and such is, my one punch sent him to the ground, the people behind me didn't even get the chance to hit him. Just like that, yet he dares to provoke me, saying my father is not as formidable as his father?" Speaking up to here, he is still full of spirit in enthusiastically talking, going on to say: "My father has a son like me, hence destined to not be a dog, but a wolf!" -- say, how could you not get a headache?

When these words came out of Meng Han Yu's mouth, he was only seven years old, sounding rather baby-like when he said it at that time, then when he reached the age of eleven, don't know how many times he was beaten by his father in total, these classic and renowned words of his continued, just that they slightly changed from before, bearings also became much more seasoned.

He would disdainfully slant his eyes, slowly saying: "A tiger cub has no dog father, seeing my bright and valiant bearings, how could you possibly not imagine what my father is like?"

After Meng Peng Fei hears this revised version of the classic speech, he fumed out of his ears, then takes the big stick beside him, and prepares to show his precious son some good old 'dear love'. But his wife - Guo Wan Ying - who was stood at the side speaks up, voice soft and tender, yet carries an imposing air that is impossible to ignore, she says: "Should you beat my son silly, then what to do?"

Meng Peng Fei glances at the stick that's approximately an arm thick, finding that his own wife's words are not unreasonable.

Meng Peng Fei is a general, his martial arts are naturally top-notch, but his brain isn't very calculative. His wife- Guo Wan Ying - may be a fragile woman, but have intensively read books on the history of wars since young, in that delicately small body, it is unsure how much calculative thoughts are hidden inside. This pair of man and woman had unexpectedly produced a spark, and have unexpectedly lived in harmony since. And after their harmonious times, their precious son - Meng Han Yu - was born, one whose body deserves a beating but is overly intelligent - Meng Han Yu.

Meng Han Yu may deserve some good spanking, but that brain of his truly is unspeakably great. Able to smoothly recite the four books and the five classics, is greatly interested in reading war books and theories, able to speak about war strategies with good reasons -- Meng Han Yu is nothing like an eleven-year-old in regards to these matters.

In fact, Meng Peng Fei and Guo Wan Ying has another child, three years younger than Meng Han Yu, is a delicate and pretty little noble girl, named 'Ying Lu'. Guo Wan Ying hopes for her own daughter to be 'crystal clear like dew', and not to be absorbed in war and strategies like her, thus losing the interests a girl should have. So she in particularly spent more efforts on her son, even if this son truly renders one unable to laugh, nor cry.

Guo Wan Ying would always persuade her husband like this, "Forget it, forget it, a child that doesn't deserve a beating cannot be considered to have a childhood, let us endure it for now and it'll pass by."

Since his wife has already said this, even though he is angered to the extent of having a body of fried hair, Meng Peng Fei can only grit his teeth and swallow it back: "Forget it, forget it, with Han Yu's mother here, I'll endure it." With a turn of an eye, he furiously thinks: 'Should I catch a day his mother isn't here, I must give this little rascal a good beating!'

The main character of this - Meng Han Yu - hence continued to cause endless trouble, wreaking havoc as he thinks: 'Where Mother is, I shall be. En en, must never ever be alone with Father.'