Chapter 1

Light footstep sounds echoed on the dark alley as he passed by. His eyes looking at the muddy ground as the heavy rain that had just stopped had washed the clean streets and stained some others.

His shoe prints letting behind the proof of his existence as he kept walking forward, his clothes sticking on his body that had started feeling the low temperature way more than he wished to.

The hoody over his head shadowing his face enough to not be noticed, even though at this late hour no one was around.

Once out of the alley, he stood at the corner, the yellow street light lighting his dark figure as he was dressed in all black, only the color of his hair being distinguished as he looked up to the sky.

His brown eyes gazed at the clouded sky, thinking that rain would probably start again from moment to moment,thing that left him uninterested as he was already soaked anyways .

He looked to his left as he heard a sound of a vehicle approaching, soon a car stopping before his feet and him hopping inside quickly. The vehicle soon starting its road into the night.

"It took you a while." Jimin spoke to the driver and he just smiled as a response before pressing the gas petal more.

"Did it go well?" The guy asked him after some minutes of quietness that they exchanged and Jimin pulled down his hoody revealing his hot pink hair that fell gracefully on his forehead.

"It was.. As always." He responded as he proceeded taking his clothes off one by one, wanting to get off the feeling of wetness and the cold that had gifted him quite some shivers till this moment .

He hopped on the back seat, grabbing the bag that was laying on the right seat and pulling out of it new, dry clothes as he had asked of his friend to bring him.

"You know that at some point you just have to stop this stuff. You know well that if you were to get caught -" Jimin gave a sharp look at his older friend, preventing him from continuing his sentence.

"Namjoon hyung. We both know this is not some kind of hobby of mine. I have a family to take care of." His comment made Namjoon tighten his grip on the real, as he wanted to say so many things yet he knew how his friend was.

"I just wish you would accept my help for once." The older murmured under his breath before he threw his eyes on the mirror, taking a look at his youngest that had rested his head to the window, looking outside with a mysterious gaze.

However Namjoon could assume what his thoughts might be going around and he couldn't help but feel even more sad for his friend.

---Change of set---

"Welcome back." The maid greeting you and your husband with a bow as you both got out of your car.

You responded to her with a weak smile, not sure if you were tired from the flight back from your honeymoon or from life itself.

Having been married to someone you don't love nor know so much after all, was not easy but business comes first, your families wealth comes first.

TaeYong was not known as bad man after all, however you barely knew each other on a personal level, so you were expected and asked to take this marriage slow, trying to make it work step by step.

And that's what you had intended -despite how unwilling you truly were- to do in this honeymoon that got cut short from a business related matter that he had to attend tomorrow, making you return back home in his private jet in the middle of the night.