Chapter 65

TaeYong had entered his office room having left the commotion of the party that was going on in his garden for a moment, to take a look at his lower lip that was aching him because of the small injury you had caused to him when he kissed you.

He knew that you wouldn't react well to it but he never thought that you would bite him that harshly even though he kinda deserved more than that for that action. It wasn't that he like dit either though so there was no need of you to be so defensive and bothered. It should have been a privilege that he even let you meet his lips even once in your lifetime.

"Does it hurt?" LeeGuk's voice was heard behind him as he had followed after his smooth exit and TaeYong just left down the small mirror he had grabbed and was checking the inside art of his lip, which was still bleeding making him savor the taste of iron.

"I am okay. It's a small sacrifice."He smiled a bit right before his phone started buzzing, taking his attention. He gave a glance at LeeGuk before answering so he will know to not speak a word and after a few seconds that he heard the man on the other side of the line, reporting to him of the situation at hand, he smirked in satisfaction and hanged up.

"I really don't like that facial expression. You are doing something that you shouldn't be, am I right?" LeeGuk asked him as he approached a bit more, his expression now serious as he had grew bothered by the thought and only that his brother might be doing actions that will later cost him emotionally.

"It was a must. I can no longer wait. I need something to protect me and I need it now." His eyes lowered to the floor for a moment before he went and took a seat at his chair, turning his back at his friend.

"Please tell me what is exactly that you did" LeeGuk exhaled before questioning him as he felt raged at him after a long time.

"You don't need to know. I told you this time you can trust me. This time I will solve my problems right." TaeYong looked out the window with an uncertain gaze even though his voice sounded rather confident, inside he was far from that.

His solution was the best possible one as it could solve both the issues he had looming over his head as well as enabled him to save a life. Your life. If LeeGuk had been right about Jimin possibly having taken a liking on you and that was why he was dragging so long his job and knowing you that were a quiet difficult individual especially when it comes to men. If Jimin was to accomplish his mission tonight after he had made sure to pressure him right through the man whom he was in debt to and hand to him by tomorrow the evidence of your treason as a wife in order to take the money that he needed from him. Then he will have the ticket to his divorce which if time was to tick at his favor would also get you out of life danger.

"I have been by your side since you can remember yourself and now you tell me that I don't need to know? I have been by your side, I have got you out of trouble more times than I have drunk water and you are telling me! To stay in the dark and just leave you to do whatever?!" TaeYong noticed clearly the anger on  LeeGuk's tone thing that was rare for him to display because even in the most stressful of times he always tended to make things light however it seems that this time he didn't want to make them light because in some way he had offended him.

TaeYong stayed quiet at his small outburst because he had no intention to really hurt his feelings. In reality he was just guilty over him and all the years of life he had wasted looking after him and his wrongdoings. He was the bigger brother he never had even though he never talked to him with the respect he would have been obligated to talk to an older person than him. He was the only friend that endured his arrogance and rudeness, the only one he could really defend on and trusted more than anyone because LeeGuk had simply won that and for once he had decided to not involve him in things that could possibly weigh in his heart as his actions weren't the kindest someone would do. But when the need arises no matter how much you may not like something you have to take action.