Chapter 6

Jimin was packing neatly his suitcase, placing the already folded and ironned clothes in it, as his sister had prepared for him.

He had addressed the subject of his new job at lasts night dinner, creating a wave of happiness as his sister always wanted for him a better job than working at that night club.

His nephews however weren't that pleased with his leave, as they loved him and wanted him to stay with them but he managed to explain that it wasn't for long and eventually promised them that he would visit often.

His father thought was a more difficult case, and Jimin knew well that he was not believing anything that Jimin had told him about his job. However Jimin hadn't really lied. He was going to work as a butler for a rich lady, now the fact that he hide the reason he was doing that wasn't that important.

In any case, fooling his father was very difficult as that old man was always quick to catch up on things and that was why he had called him on his room after the dinner was over.

Him and Jimin didn't talked much to his surprise. His father had just told him one thing and that was "Just don't do anything that will bring shame to your soul my son."

To say that Jimin wasn't touched at that moment would have been a lie and his emotions were reflected through the tight hug that gave to his old man, whispering to his ear to not worry about anything.

His sleep wasn't as smooth as he had thought to be, maybe because it was early for him to sleep and he was used to staying up all night because of his job that he had quit that exact night. Maybe it was the fact that he was thinking about his new job or maybe it was the anticipation of the information that his hyung, Namjoon was about to bring him.

He knew it was easy for him to do so, considering that he was a policeman and all he had to do is get on his computer and write down her name on the search bar, despite that Jimin also knew that even though it was easy for him to do, still it didn't make it right for him to ask him to do it. But he had no one else to go to and he had to know what exactly was he getting into.

"Jimin-ah, you are ready?" His sister interrupted him from his the trail of thoughts that was traveling to last night, making him look past his shoulder to take a glimpse of her figure.

"You made it pretty easy so, yes." He responded, smiling while he placed the last cloth inside his suitcase and closed it, pulling the zipper.

Before he gets the chance to get up, he felt two small bodies crushing against his back, hugging him.

"We love you uncle. Good luck on your new job!" The two kids simultaneously Said as they had prepared together their goodbye speech last night, before going to sleep.

Jimin's laughter couldn't be helped but echo in the room for a moment, before he turned around and grabbed the two in his embrace, attacking them with kisses and they, generously gifting him their cute giggles that filled him with life.

"If you ain't the most annoying, adorable brats of my life, i don't even know." He commented, now having them wrapped under his arms and lifting them, throwing them on his bed, where they started a wrestling game like they usually did on the mornings.

SooLin couldn't help but shake her head, smiling at their silliness and carefree attitude, before turning her back and heading back to the kitchen with thoughts of gratitude for the having this people around her.

Even if her husband was no longer, she still had a family.

---change of set---

You took a sip of the warm beverage that your cup was filled with, gazing out of your balcony.