Chapter 38

TaeYong's body was hanging loosely from the chair in his office as he had fallen asleep on it after he had returned home and closed himself in that room. The night had proven to be pretty tiring for him both physically and emotionally however he knew well that if he was to go rest in bed , he  wouldn't be  able to fall asleep. Instead he stood at his desk ,occupying his head with paper work till he passed out .

It would have been nice if the sleep he so much needed was to be peaceful however his head that was leaning slightly backwards on the chair, showed an uneasy expression. His forehead was covered in sweat and his eyebrows were furrowed while his breathing was quiet rough and sharp, displaying the anxious emotions that the nightmare he was having was giving him.

Her crying eyes flashed for a brief second before he abruptly woke up, out of breath. His eyes were wide open as he looked only ahead, as if he had frozen in time , then he left a long exhale escape his lips, realizing that it was only a dream. He lowered his head, while he could hear his loud heartbeat echoing in his ears, making him aware of the fear that had rose in him.

TaeYong brought his hands slowly to his tired face then lowered his head back at the position it was, looking up at the ceiling of the room that was covered in shadows as the only light he had on was the dim lamp on his desk. He stood there silent for a while as his breathing calmed down then his expression grew angry , as he couldn't get out of his mind the teary eyes of MinHee that once again were haunting his sleep. With a strong movement of his right leg, he kicked the desk in front of him out of frustration, causing the objects that were on it to shake and the lamp that was in the corner to flip over and fall on the floor, the light getting cut off , leaving him in complete darkness. A place similar to the one his heart was.

---Change of set---

You had returned to your room and were now on your bed, staring at the small notebook which you had found earlier and which you hadn't return it to the frond desk as you were originally thinking. 

After reading that your friend's name was noted in there, of course you wanted to know by yourself whom was the person that this notebook belongs to and ask him why had he wrote that Choi MinHee's death is a murder in his eyes. It was such a small note yet it had made you dive in deep thoughts. Till this day, you called it a murder too in your head but not because you doubt her suicide. You just thought of it as a murder cause in a way the ones that brought her to that state were the ones that killed her , just like Taeyong whom you consider the main cause of her departure from life. However no stranger could ever think like you because no one else knew of MinHee's and TaeYong's relationship or so you thought till some minutes ago. Could that stranger you bumped into earlier know of it and be thinking like you? Or maybe he didn't know but still considered it as a murder? And if the second was the case , what was it that made it a murder? So many thoughts had awaken in you by those two lines written in a small page.

From all those questions that had engulfed your mind, one however stood above them all. It was a simple one yet unanswered. Why was that person interested in this case? Even if it was a murder from your standarts or from another perspective which you don't know yet, why was that guy looking into a case that is already closed? Somehow that was really perplexing but also made you aware that something was going on. A feeling of uneasiness had woke up inside you, as if something was happening behind closed curtains that you had to know.

Your eyes remained fixed on the page where you had kept open the small notebook, as it was placed on your lap. A smile soon appearing on your lips as soon as you realised something positive about all this and that was the simple fact that you weren't the only one. Even though time had passed and the case was closed by the police , it seems like you have one more person out there that may have the same aim as you and that is unveiling the truth about MinHee's death.