Chapter 9

The smell of fresh lavender was waking up your sleeping senses and making you slowly crawl out of your warm blankets ,rubbing your eyes to adjust them to the bright room . The curtains you had closed yesterday night were now wide open and unlike the rainy sky that had lulled you to sleep , now the sun rays were beaming through the windows brightening up your room.

Once your vision got adjusted to your surroundings you noticed the fresh flowers of lavender placed on a small vase next to your bed on your commode and you eyed them suspiciously as about to what was the reason that they were there.

You stood up dismissing the thought for now and making a mental note to ask one of the maids later as you headed towards the bathroom however once you opened the door your feet came to a halt, coming face to face with Jimin, dressed in this butler outfit , his black jacket missing from his attire while the sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up and his hands were wet.

"Good morning Y/N. I was planning on making the bath ready for you then waking you up but it seems you woke up already."He smiled casually not looking bothered nor surprised by your sudden entry while you were both by his unexpected presence .

"Ah..emm. Yeah. Thank you.I will take care of it now." You stepped at the side indicating that you wanted him to leave and he did so after he bowed ,letting you alone with your thoughts . You knew well that this was part of his job yet somehow you felt uncomfortable having him doing this things so you decided that after you get out of that bath and get done with your morning routine , you would inform him that he doesn't need to prepare the bathtub for you as you find the bathroom a private place that you didn't want anyone to interfere into.

You took your clothes off still somehow sleepy and got inside the water that surprisingly had the perfect temperature and made you relax immediately ,leaving an exclaim of pleasure as you got comfortable in it . You closed your eyes ,your mind thinking of nothing specific until the water sound started reminding you of yesterdays rain and him that was looking towards your balcony. 

You had been wondering why but also had decided to not pay much attention to a simple worker as he was. He had proven to be slightly different that the others that worked in this house by now but it had been just a day barely that he had gotten there and finding him weird or different was normal, considering that he was still a stranger and your curiosity was probably bagging you to create a base of this human's character in order to know and behave accordingly.

You had decided to befriend him after all, him being a link to your best friend that was no more, by being in that sketch of hers and generally being the only stranger that exactly because he didn't know you, he could be interested in becoming your friend, or so you had fantasized about it.

I can make friends again. I can try. I am not that bad.

You encouraged yourself inside as you stepped out of the bathtub and into your fluffy white robe that kept your warm body temperature steady.

---Change of set---

SooLin rushed from the kitchen upstairs to wake up her kids while she had left the breakfast getting ready . A small cloth still in her hands as she whipped them with it before getting a hold of the handle of the door and pushing it open only to see the beds of her two kids empty .

She froze for a moment then she smiled as she shook her head and closed the door going back to the room she had passed by which belonged to non other than Jimin. She opened the door only to smile more finding her two kids seated at her brother's bed , elbows on their knees and hands resting on their two cheeks.

"Missing him already?" She asked and the two kids looked her way before rushing to her talking simultaneously about how they wanted to play with him like they used to every morning and SooLin just hushed them with some kisses before tagging them under her arms and throwing them to bed, making the room get filled with giggles.