Chapter 27

You were standing there with widen eyes till his lips left yours and his eyes met yours again, without any hint of shame or fear for his actions. However Jimin didn't utter a word after that as he was waiting for you to say something, whatever it may be.

Instead of a response of any kind though, you just turned around and hurriedly left, not thinking about the direction and where were you going. Your mind was in shock of what had just happened and most importantly, you were in shock of the fact that you had liked it.

As you rushed down the corridors you opened the first door that came to your view, finding yourself at the library and before you manage to close the door behind you, Jimin slipped inside, out of breath, as he had hurried after you.

"Wait a minute, okay. Just a second. Let me explain Y/N." His eyes pleading as he addressed you and you just looked around in nervousness, somehow at this moment, finding it dangerous being alone with him.

The feeling of his lips was still burning upon yours and your mind was nothing but a chaos intoxicated by his taste. In such conditions you just found yourself insecure and uncertain of what could you allow to go down and what not.

"I know how this may look, really. But even though it's wrong and it definitely shouldn't happen. I can't deny the fact that i am attracted to you. Of course i would never do anything you don't want me to. I just.. Because you asked.. Please forgive my inappropriate actions. "He tried hard to explain and ended up bowing to you as he offered an apology, however you still didn't know how exactly were you supposed to respond to this.

You couldn't deny that you were attracted to him too, however obviously this can't happen cause it's not to your benefit whatsoever to get into an affair. He was nice and all but the risk was too big and your plans far too important to risk them just for a guy.

"I am willing to pretend this never happened, for as long as you give me your word that you will never again undertake such actions." You replied and Jimin looked up to you, a bit surprised by your proper and collected respond.

It definitely wasn't what he was expecting you to say however he wasn't willing to let you slide so easily, while he exposed himself like that.

" Are you sure that you don't want me to do such actions ever again?" He looked firmly at your eyes as he asked, his gaze making you feel as if he was able to read right through you, making your desire to break the eye contact with him, bigger and bigger. However you knew that if you were to look away, you would let him know of your uncertainty that was strong inside you.

"What is that question supposed to mean?" You raised an eyebrow at him and he suddenly stepped closer, making your legs freeze out of panic at his proximity. However you didn't bulge, in an attempt to show that his close position had no effects on you whatsoever.

" It means that i can tell that i am not the only one that feels this way. Admit it. You want to kiss me again as much as I do." His boldness didn't fail to make you shy, ending up blinking rapidly as a result before you finally stepped back, putting distance between you two.

" I am sorry but there is no such thing from my side. "You responded properly then with your head high you turned to leave, wanting to get away from him as quickly as possible.

Jimin said nothing but smirked as he let you go, finding your clear nervousness and panicking behavior quite cute, even though he had seen it coming. He knew well that you weren't going to give in so easily and at this point he had started finding this stance of yours rather challenging and amusing. He was sure however that he had won your interest because that was obvious from the tension that gets created every time he gets closer to you.

That information was what had gave him the confidence to do what he did earlier, from here on planning to make that tension grow more and more till you would slip into the temptation he was offering and he would finally get what he needs.

---change of set---

Namjoon had found himself mumbling around his house as he had arrived home some minutes earlier and was undressing, his mind having went once more back to Choi MinHee's case.

He put his shirt on and grabbed a pencil from his commode as he walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, aiming to warm up some food he had on his fridge for dinner.

As he slowly paced by the living room he wrote down on his hand some key words that his mind was producing, while thinking hard of how to connect the attempts of murder towards Y/N with all the situation with the Choi girl because he found her as the only reason why someone would target Y/N as she was a clear individual for as long as he knew.

Let's assume Choi's case was a murder as i am suspecting. Since it's a murder means someone is the culprit. If the culprit is still around why is she targeting Y/N and why did she targeted Choi to begin with.

Did the two knew something about the culprit that threatened her?
But if Y/N knew, why did the culprit let her alive for so long after killing Choi?

He questioned inside him as he reached for the plate with the food inside his fridge and took it out, putting it in the microwave and turning it on.

"No, this means Y/N didn't know since then whatever was that her friend knew. Why does she know now?" He questioned out loud, noting his question on the counter of his kitchen.

"Maybe it wasn't something. What if it's not an object or an information?"

And how the heck is TaeYong involved in this? He told Jimin to fish out information about Choi from Y/N, meaning he was interested in her case. Cause he knew her.. What relationship did they had though... If he was secretly dating Y/N as the media said after Choi's death... But their relationship sucks as far as Jimin says. He must have been dating Choi then.

The microwave went off behind him however the small sound was not able to draw him out of his thoughts, in which he had dived deeply.

But if he was dating Choi, why would Y/N agree on marrying him? And why would he marry her too after losing the girl he was secretly dating, risking his career and all?

Agh,something is missing.

He frustratingly messed up his hair before turning around and opening the microwave, taking his food out and taking a seat at the stool by the kitchen counter.

Screw that! Focus on the murderer. The culprit..... The only thing in common between Choi's death back then and Y/N's now is... Tae Yong! She was in a relationship with him when she died and Y/N is married to him now that she is being targeted.. So the killer wants TaeYong to be single???

Namjoon questioned himself finding his results quite absurd yet the only logical curse that he had managed to come up with till now.

"Just what the heck is going on in here ?" He questioned out loud, before finally taking a spoonful of his food and letting his tired mind focus on the displeasing taste of the food that had gotten spoiled after having been left for four days, waiting for him to consume it. A disgusted facial expression taking over his facial features before rushing to his sink and throwing it out of his mouth.

It looks like he had to call for a delivery tonight or maybe he could pass by Jimin's house and eat a nice meal, made by the hands of a woman he was rather fond of.

He looked at his watch to saw the time and he quickly took his decision as he saw that it was too late of an hour to pay a visit.

Maybe tomorrow i will visit. I missed the kids.

He thought to himself, already planing to leave work early and make that maybe a certainty.

---To be continued....