Chapter 74

The guards rushed inside and headed at the sight of Mrs. Oh who was now on the ground, holding her bleeding arm as the bullet you had shot, had managed to scratch her creating a small but painful wound.

"Are you alright Mrs. Oh?"One of her guards asked her and she just gave him an angry stare before her eyes fell back on you. 

She was incredibly angry at how you had dared to do such a thing and in all honestly, all she wanted to do was see your brains being shot out of your head but somehow that stranger that had appeared out of nowhere had deprived her of that pleasure, thing that she definitely didn't appreciate at all. Who was that intruder who saved you so unexpectedly? Was it that Butler you had? She didn't exactly care much either way however as she kept watching towards you and your reactions she couldn't help but find your death, less entertaining than this moment.

Your face was full of tears and it had a terrified expression while you kept looking at the now unconscious body of that guy with pink hair that seemed to be important for you. The way you help your palms over his wounds, in a desperate attempt to stop his blood before rushing to find your phone in your pockets, probably thinking of calling an ambulance, however there was no way they will let you do that.

As your trembling fingers pressed the numbers before you could press call, try snatched it away from your hands, making your attention derive away from Jimin and look up at the guard who just took your phone out of your hands. You didn't hesitate even a moment to get up and forcibly try to get it back, however it was evident that the buff guy had more physical strength than you and you ended up under his tight grip,  as he turned you around to face towards Mrs.Oh HaNeul.

"Take your hands off me you -!" You spoke angrily, before using some of the self-protection lessons you had taken when you were younger. Thankfully you still remembered them right and you were able to free yourself from his grip and grab your gun again, which you had left at the side, while attending at Jimin.

You held onto it desperately as your chest moved up and down rapidly as if you were running miles but the truth was that your breaths had gotten messed up because of the anxiety and the rush of emotions inside you.

"Call an ambulance!" You ordered while you aimed at her head determined to shoot and not miss this time because your focus was not distracted nor you were afraid of killing her because simply your mind now had another priority and that was to do anything you could to save his life.

"Call an ambulance or else I swear I will fucking kill you!" You threaten with a gaze full of seriousness and malice while your mouth used words that you almost never had spoken of before. But the only response that you took was pain, as you felt something piercing through your flesh, making you drop your weapon and leave a scream.

The guard that had shot you from behind which you hadn't even noticed there soon appeared at your side vision as you were now on your knees, trying to control your screams as the pain surely seemed unbearable.

"You created such a mess and for what? This night could have ended with just your blood but you wanted to spill more. Are you proud of yourself Y/N?" She asked you as she took some steps towards you and you tried to take hold of your gun again but the guard stepped on it and took it out of your reach.

"Seriously, you make me think good of TaeYong  Mrs. Oh. I can perfectly understand why he could only use you. Because loving someone like you, is impossible. "You responded, intentionally trying to step on the spot that you were aware that would sting her.

"Maybe it is so, however you seem to be loved by someone." She looked over at Jimin and smiled, making you grow worried questioning her ill thoughts.