Chapter 75

SooLin steps out of the taxi in which she has been in for some hours till she finally reached to the hospital that the reporters mentioned Jimin to be in. The news were more than unexpected to her and Mr. Park, whom she left home despite how much he wanted to come to see his son that was in a dire health condition.

She was unable to take him in his condition as she was in a rush to arrive taking into consideration that Namjoon was also out of reach and she couldn't be certain if he was beside Jimin or not. But even if he was there was no way she wouldn't run at her brother's side at this moment.

She tried to be as calm as possible and not freak out as all she knew was what the tv news were saying however truth was that her emotions weren't as stable as she pretended for them to be, in front of her two children, before she left the house. 

Thankfully the neighbor's reached there as she was still waiting for the taxi to arrive and she had a settled mind when it comes to her kids' safety and the fact that her father wasn't alone in this situation, knowing how stressed he was and worried about Jimin.

The hours she passed in that vehicle alone in silence though had used that settled space in her mind only to expand her worries and bad thoughts , filled with fear about her brother's life. What was she to do, if Jimin was to die? How was she supposed to go on, with such a pain in her heart? She remembered when they were younger, how they used to play together mostly cause they were both kinda shy and had difficulties making friends. How she used to get overprotective of him when someone was to say something mean to him or hurt him in any way. How he tended to never eat anything if she wasn't there to eat with him so they would be able to share equally.  Even when the fought or argued, they used to sulk for merely some hours before coming and apologizing to one another.

She had a life full of memories of him, full of smiles, tears, love, and support he always tried his best to show towards her. He had done everything he ever could for her and her children while never letting any complaints out of his mouth nor blaming her in any way for anything. Yet she always felt guilty towards him because she was a burden to anyone around her. Who would look after a mother with two kids and debt on her name to pay? Who would postpone their whole lives to help raise someone else's kids and work day and night to pay someone's else debt? She was always more than thankful to him for everything he had ever done and honestly, she was so happy after they finally managed to pay that debt off, not just because it was getting a burden out of her shoulder but because it would free Jimin too. Yet his freedom and that small happiness she felt was erased so suddenly just by looking at a TV screen.

She run towards the entrance of the hospital, ignoring the reporters that were placed at the side, after having taken orders that it wasn't allowed to block the entrance of the hospital then once inside she looked around in search of the information desk.

"Can you tell me which room is Mr.Park Jimin. I am his sister." She asked once she got there, her hands touching the white counter as her fingers seem to be trembling out of nervousness and the fact that she just skipped the line, ignoring some other people that were there.

"Park?.The one that died an hour ago?" The lady responded making her face grow pale till a nurse appeared at her side and spoke up.

"She said that she is his sister. The one you are referring to was 80 years old. She obviously talking about the one that tried to murder Mrs.Oh and Mrs. Lee." 

"Y..Yes that one. Please tell me where do I have to go." She replied even though she didn't like at all the fact that the nurse referred to her brother as a murderer.

"Fifth floor, ask on the information desk there for further information about his condition." The lady finally instructed her and SooLin barely whispered a thank you as she rushed towards the elevator.