Chapter 26

You were walking around the garden keeping company to the cousin of TaeYong that had come to pay a visit. It was the third time in your life that you had seen the man ,once at the engagement then at the wedding ceremony and the after party this being the only time that you were left completely alone with him. From what you had grasped though regarding his character he was a rather cheerful gentleman so unlike his cousin and your husband Taeyong.

You mother in law seemed more than happy that he came by to pass the night and you were trapped for an hour or so listening to her conversations with him before she asked you to take him for a walk till the dinner would be ready. You didn't argue back at that moment as it would be inappropriate to do so even though you were nervous of what exactly to talk with this person whom was practically a stranger to you however you composed your nervousness and tried to open a conversation regarding the little information you had on him. That was how you had ended instead of staying at the living room where your mother in law left the two of you,walking around the mansion ,him talking about the places he had traveled to as he was a journalist .

You had been listening to his talk for quiet a while now and to be honest you found his narrations kinda interesting , the way he perceived the world and his sense of humor was pretty nice however he tended to get a bit touchy and over friendly as he laughed thing that put you a bit at an uncomfortable state as it was obvious he wasn't doing it on purpose .He mostly seemed unaware of his actions as he laughed loudly however you tried to keep a distance instead of pointing the fact out and make him feel embarrassed .

Hosung was still emerged on the funny event that he had happened to witness on his way to Korea two days ago that he returned and his eyes were telling you clearly that he was anticipating a good reaction out of you once he would be done so you just smiled as you listened to him trying to ignore his hand that was resting on your shoulder as he was looking at your eyes, your fit having stopped walking as he had halted to have a good look of your face. Excitement visible on his eyes as he was  barely waiting to see you burst out in laughter after he finishes his little telling ,excitement that vanished once a voice disturbed his story and made you turn around to face Jimin whom seemed to be back on his butler outfit .

" They ordered me to inform you that dinner is ready." He spoke calmly as his eyes got pinned on his hand that was resting on your shoulder before he locked eyes with you.

"Let's go then." You turned and told Hosung who seemed a bit disappointed but smiled anyways promising to finish his story after dinner is over then you both headed towards the entry, Jimin following some feet distance .

---time skip---

After the dinner was over you all moved to the living room ,Hosung sharing his stories with more people than just you. TaeYong however seemed rather uninterested to his cousin's talk but that didn't surprise you. He was mostly uninterested in anything else but politics. His mother and father though were making up for his lack of interest and participation and you were trying your best to not offend the man in any way till you excused yourself for a moment to your room. 

The whole socializing that was going down had started to tire you and you needed a moment of silence and loneliness before you go back there  for God only knows how long they intend to keep this up before deciding to finally call it off and go to sleep.You weren't sleepy or anything as the time had yet to go eleven pm but he was more talkative that you could actually handle . To not mention the happy and in love couple facade that you and TaeYong had to pull as long as you were at his presence .

After you reached at your room you took a deep breath contemplating seriously to just pretend you fell asleep and never go back there however you knew well that such an act wouldn't be nice. Non the less you stayed a good ten minutes at the corner of your bed ,collecting yourself mentally for another round of TaeYong's hand holding yours all the time as he would seat beside you . It was really difficult to not try at least once to retrieve your hand away from his however you had tried your best ,the act eating of you more energy than you had imagined.