Chapter 63

The subtle sounds of the music in the atmosphere had started getting more and more your attention while you were standing by your husband's side, chatting with a couple whom had lost your interest long before they were to come to greet you.

Your garden was full of such unnecessary company which you would have liked to avoid under other circumstances however you knew well that tonight no excuse could get you out of this party sooner than its due time.

Leaving aside the energy you had to master in order to leave a proper image to all those guests, you also had to endure TaeYong's touches and rendering words that he would use while talking to you in front of all these people.  Words that were far from his true feelings for you and you both knew so yet he just had to go and pull a party out of nowhere and place you both at this uncomfortable state for hours. His logic surely seemed absurd to you even if you were to just take that fact only.

Thankfully till now, nothing seemed out of place as your suspicions were many about the intentions he may be carrying with his actions and because of it you had felt a bit relieved. Maybe you were just overthinking and he hadn't planned anything against you after all.

The significant change of the music drew your attention as well as your sight towards the center where people had started taking the first initiative to dance to the beautiful sounds of Waltz that had now taken over the soft music produced by the live orchestra that was located towards the right side of the pool.

The staff of the house where busy serving the costumers and so was Jimin as your eyes happened to take notice of his figure, dressed in black and having on his face a mask similar to all the other workers. However, even if his face was covered there was no way you would not recognize him, mostly because among all these people he was the only one with pink hair. Even if it wasn't for it however you would still know it was him just by a look. You had observed his body shape enough to not miss it anywhere.

The thought itself sounded a bit strange to you but no matter how embarrassing or inappropriate it may sound, it was the truth. His aura had become something you would never mistaken and there was no changing that fact. His presence was just something that was difficult to pass by unnoticed.

"..I am thinking to take my lovely wife for a dance. What do you say Y/N?" TaeYong's voice snapped your attention back at him that had apparently asked you to escort him on" the dance floor and you gave him a smile and a nod knowing well that you couldn't deny in front of the older couple that was till that moment chatting with you two.

He took your hand and bowed to the couple whom you assumed that he must have gotten tired of and had decided to bid them goodbye with an excuse such as having a dance with you, then he placed his arms around your body with a smile, that made you glad that you were wearing a mask and people would miss the grimace of disgust your face unintentionally left to form on the surface.

He brought your bodies way to close for your liking and unnecessarily close for this dance but you couldn't push him abruptly because everyone's eyes were on you so instead you just slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned on his ear, to make sure no one would hear what you were about to tell him.

"You don't need to take the actions, that far. Please put some distance."You spoke between gritted teeth as you intentionally left some pressure on his shoulders as a warning but to your surprise, you heard him sneer near your neck as he had lowered his head on the crook of your neck, making you grow even more uncomfortable.

Annoyed you stepped on his foot and he jerked back in pain, making you pretend that you messed up your steps for a moment by mistake. Some people laughed and smiled at the scene along with your parents whom caught your eyes for a moment but by the time you returned your sight at your husband, he had a smile on his face, reassuring you that he was okay, even though you didn't ask nor you wanted to know.