Chapter 45

You gazed outside the window of the taxi that you were in, having reached finally to Busan after some hours. The buildings of the city were exactly as you had left them and nothing new seem to fall to your attention yet for some odd reason you were excited and you couldn't help but smile at the memories and warm feelings that you had experienced  in the past in this place .

"Towards the beach,please." You Instructed the driver and he nodded his head, looking at you from the rear mirror. 

You didn't bother taking your eyes off the window however till you felt something touching your shoulder and you turned your head only to see Jimin's head laying on it, his eyes closed. You Took a better look at him and you realized that he was still sound asleep as he has been for a while now and he must have just shifted his position, ending up leaning on you.

A smile threatened to appear on your lips as you observed his sleeping face ,finding him so peaceful and cute at that moment. He had stayed up all night yesterday and it was obvious that at some point tiredness would take over him however you were surprised how well he would hide his condition as till you entered into the vehicle , he had left no signs of exhaustion. After staying for a while though in the warm environment without having anything to do or make any movements , he had dozed off and you had let him be since you had a long way till you were to arrive to the destination that you wanted to go. A place that Jimin was still uninformed of as when you had instructed the driver to head out of Seoul , he hadn't heard you.

"Miss?" The voice of the driver called to you as he had reached on a cross road and he needed you to infrom him of which way he should go and you took your eyes off of the sleeping face of Jimin before telling him to turn right. Unintentionally though you moved your upper body as you replied and Jimin's head slipped from your shoulder and onto your lap, making your body grow stiff at that moment and your eyes to avert at the driver whom had checked your movements out from the mirror. You weren't sure if he knew who you were or he just found the moment  inappropriate but non the less you decided to wake Jimin up by shaking his shoulder a bit.

He stood straight immediately and threw his eyes around in a clear  confusion , then he locked eyes with you and bowed his head, apologizing . You said nothing back as you felt conscious of the drivers eyes and you just threw your eyes again out the window, counting the minutes where you will arrive .

"Emm..Miss Y/N? Where are we?" You heard Jimin asking however you ignored his question as your focus was somewhere else and that was the house that fell to your sight at the top of the stoned covered stairs.

You instantly urged the driver to halt and once the vehicle came to a stop , you stepped outside feeling the afternoon breeze against your skin, that even though was cold, didn't bother you at all. A smile reached at your lips as you kept looking at the house that was at a small distance from you having lost connection with the environment for a moment. Jimin however understood that while he looked at you and decided to take care of things on his own, as he payed the taxi driver and took off the luggage you two had brought along.

You snapped out of it once you heard the vehicle taking off and you turned around to see Jimin, holding your bag while his backpack was on his shoulder. "I suppose this isn't your parent's house." He said as he smiled a bit then he made some steps towards you.

"I didn't know you had a house in Busan tho." He added , now looking at the house that he had noticed you staring at .

"It's not mine but i have keys." You replied before flashing him a smile that got him by surprise. Till this day , he had never seen you smile so widely and with that kind of excitement radiating through your eyes.

You rushed a bit towards the gate of the house but unfortunately you got tired soon, as your body condition was still weak and didn't manage to live up to the feelings that had gathered inside you. "There there, take it easy Y/N." Jimin grabbed your arm as he rushed beside you, giving you a worried look as your sudden halt had scared him for a moment.