Chapter 51

You stepped out of the vehicle, as you had told Jimin to take your stuff and return at TaeYong's house early morning. He had questioned your decision at the beginning ,placing attention to your health that was still fragile however you had made up your mind to return as you had things  to do. 

 You left him behind to take care of the luggage as you walked with a straight posture inside the house, ignoring the maids that greeted you at the door and welcomed you back. You didn't halt anywhere as you wanted to retun back to your small room where you mostly passed all your time inside this house. Your small office which was full of buckets of colors and blank canvases. However that room didn't hold only a sentimental value and aura but it also kept hidden the sketchbook that  you had on your possession as proof of MinHee's and TaeYong's relationship.

 No one knew that you had it but even if someone was to know they would never be able to find it as you had secured it well. You got inside the room and locked the door behind you before proceeding to close the small curtain and secure that you were out of anyone's unwanted sight.

You then gave a quick look around you, in order to make sure that no one had stepped in this room, as all the staff had strict orders to not enter and till now they never had, all except Jimin at the beginning which he back then didn't know how much you didn't like intruders into this space.

You proceeded to  search among the canvases that you had piled up on a corner till you found the white canvas among the ones that you were looking for. There was no way distinguishing it from the others as you had added a secret layer behind all those canvases in order for them to have the same weight however just one had a more special weight that the others. You proceeded on opening the back side of the canvas, carefully and then took out of it MinHee's sketchbook that was there. You opened it and went over its pages quickly till you found the one that you had in mine and carefully ripped it off and placed it on the floor on the side. After finishing  placing everything back like it was and you were done with the pile of canvases re-placed in the order they were before, you grabbed the sketch that you had removed from the sketchbook and folded it in two, before shoving it under your shirt.

A deep breath escaped your lips as soon as you approached the door again and unlocked it, having in mind only to get this into the place you needed it to be. Once out in the corridor , you gave a look around before proceeding to head at the opposite side that your room was. Your steps were lighter than usual as you reached near TaeYong's room and knowing that he must not be here at this hour, you didn't hesitate to open the door and enter inside his bedroom, in which you had never stepped  before.

You closed the door carefully behind you, making sure you were making no noise , then you approached his bed and decided to place the sketch on his commode. It didn't matter if it was too obvious because you wanted it to be obvious, you wanted him to know that you definitely knew, because that was bound to stress him out a bit.

After you left it there , you rushed outside and headed to your room, in which once you stepped inside , you came face to face with Jimin near the door, whom was ready to leave.

"I brought your suitcase up and placed everything back where they belong. Do you need me anything else Mrs Y/N?" He asked you and for some reason ,his proper words that made you feel the distance, gave you an unpleasant feeling, just like the one you had felt this  morning when you had woke up and he was behaving like a proper butler. There was a time that you would have really appreciated that behavior and even request it from him, however you seemed to no longer be the you of back then. 

You no longer where so doubtful of him, you no longer were so suspicious and reserved nor you disliked his over friendliness and caring display of emotions but you also knew that this was for the best, because things had reached to a point that it could get dangerous for both of you, being in the same space, while having those forbidden feelings and thoughts for each other.

"You are free for today. Please go visit your sister and give my sincere wishes for the betterment of her son's health." You told him, now knowing that his sister was at the hospital cause of her son, as he had ended up talking further about it yesterday while eating dinner. 

He had ended up telling you stories of how his little angels used to crawl at his bed every morning and try to wake him up so  they could play together and how Yuna scolded him when he could stay out of the house for too long even when he wasn't at work.  The way he described those kids had made you fond of them even though you had never met them. His love for them was evident and you couldn't help but smile all the way as he was talking about them.

"Thank you, i will make sure to do so." Jimin bowed his head to you while he avoided eye contact and left the room and you stood there for a moment, feeling a bit bitter that he wasn't even going to be looking at your eyes anymore. 

You stepped further inside the room after you left an exhale escape your lips, then you proceeded to grab your hand bag ,in which you had placed in some things that  you had taken from MinHee's house. Small little things that would go a long way, like a shirt from her closet and her parfume which you were planning to put on after taking a much needed bath. 

Soon everything will be reminding him of her, from the colors around his own house to the air that he will be breathing when near you. Everywhere he will throw his gaze, every inhale he was about to take while in this house, was going to be a throw back to her existence which he couldn't avoid nor address, as if he was to say something, he would be exposing himself.

You had plenty of time till he gets back to turn this house to his personalised nightmare and you were going to do so without any mercy. However this was only the start of what you had in store for him and his emotions which were your target. 

You knew he was cold but he was human and there was no way, he wouldn't have been faced even a bit from her death, and if your assumptions were right then there was no doubt that you had a good advantage in this game that had just begun.

---To be continued.......