Chapter 3

Jimin arrived home at early morning, his body exhausted slamming on his bed to get some much needed rest.

However that didn't happen as in mind kept flashing the picture of the woman that he had to take care of.

It was weird, he had done many things in his life that must have not been exactly right, he had robbed, he had stolen but to kill someone was not really something he would ever imagine himself doing for anything.

Much more for money.

"I am not doing it! I can't do it! God! What was i even thinking?!" He mumbled to himself kicking the blankets of off him, as his eyes had flew open, gazing troubled at the ceiling.

The amount of money was to much, he definitely needed that. Every problem he has it could be gone if he had that money, his nephews future could have been secured if he had that money. But, to take a life?.

"Just what did that woman did that someone wants her dead?" He had questioned, bringing her image again into his head, she seeming to innocent to have done anything to anyone.

His phone that went off threw him out of his trail of thoughts and he reached for his phone on his commode, only to let a surprised expression appear on his face seeing the ID of the caller.

"Hyung?" He answered the call and the male from the other end, ended his sentence short. "Be at my house in an hour. I have something for you."

Jimin gazed at the screen of his phone as his boss' son had hanged up on him, on the screen being displayed his background picture of him with his nephews and the time that was four in the morning.

"This fucking rich people, don't they know that employees need to sleep too." Jimin commented as he got himself up, grabbed his phone and jacket, before slamming his bedroom's door shut behind him.

---Change of set---

You shifted and shifted in bed, unable to sleep. The time already four in the morning and him hadn't returned yet.

Not that you minded his apsence but somehow being left with his parents all day without him there, did made you feel nervous.

Thankfully your mother had come by and visited, however in reality you didn't really wanted to see her either. You actually didn't want to see any of the people that were currently around you.

You wanted your old life. Back when you could go out without everyone's eyes on you, back then when you had friends. Back to the day that your best friend was alive. However time never turns back for anyone.

You removed your blankets to the side, slipping out of them. You threw above your shoulders your silky night robe then proceeded getting out of your room.

You tried to be quiet as you stepped down the stairs, not wanting to disturb any workers as you headed to the kitchen. Once there, you reached for the fridge, scanning it for any kind of sweet to eat. Unfortunately the fridge was full of healthy food that didn't interest you for the moment.

You grabbed the carton with the orange juice instead before shutting the door closed and leaving it on the counter as you turned around to reach for a glass.

After you poured yourself a cup of juice, you placed the carton back in its place, making your way back to your bedroom now with the full glass of juice in your hands.

Around, the atmosphere perfectly quite , so much that it was almost scary. This mansion was so big  that it felt so empty. Almost as empty as your heart was.

---Time skip ---

"Are you sure that this guy is good enough for the job?" TaeYong asked the young man that was seated before him, legs crossed with a glass of red wine between his fingers.

"He is in need and he has his ways with the ladies. He definitely is a good choice. You will see for yourself once he comes." HanJae responded to his friend that he knew that wasn't telling him the whole truth about his request.

He knew TaeYong well enough to understand that much, however he was not in any position to demand to know anything from someone with his position.

" Once he comes, i would like us to be left alone if you don't mind." TaeYong said making HanJae's lips turn into a smirk.

"Of course. It's your business after all." As soon as HanJae finished his sentence his door bell rung, making him stand up, knowing well that he had no stuff working at this yearly hour of the morning.

"53 minutes. He sure is punctual." HanJae commented glancing at his Rolex on his wrist, his steps approaching the door.

He opened the door revealing a expressionless Jimin, think that he knew well that meant that he wasn't pleased to meet him however he didn't really cared.

" Come inside." He told him as he stepped aside to make way for him to enter.

"May i know what was the matter that you called me over at this hour? If it's about work just know you are paying me for every minute i spend here." Jimin told him as he made his way inside, stepping towards his living room that he knew well, considering the many times he had been called over just to make him cocktails till he would drop on his couch, wasted.

Jimin halted once he got inside the roon, seeing TaeYong seating on the couch.

"Ah, em, good evening." He greeted him awkwardly as he had instantly recognized him and he definitely wasn't expecting to ever meet him. One of the most important famous politicians of his generation, mostly praised about his innovative approaches and youthful attractive looks.

"Well, i suppose it's good morning now." TaeYong responded as he stood up bowing to him the way he did.

"I will let you talk. If you need me, i will be at the kitchen." HanJae's voice made Jimin shot his head towards him, shooting him a glare as about to why was he leaving him alone with such a person.

"Please, take a seat. Don't feel nervous. I am just a man as all." Jimin looked at TaeYong for a moment before following his instructions and taking a seat, right where HanJae was seated a moment ago.

"Since you said that you are a man like everyone else you wouldn't mind me speaking informally to you then." TaeYong looked at him as the unknown to him guy till that moment, had suddenly changed from that polite proper behavior to something more daring, confident.

" I don't mind. "He responded sharply only to observe Jimin proceed taking of his jacket and then making himself comfortable on the couch.

" I don't really like politicians. They lie to much for my liking. "Jimin commented his hands now linked together as his elbows were placed on his knees, his eyes piercing at him, making TaeYong smirk.

" Everyone lies. But i understand where you are coming from. "TaeYong responded only to witness his lips curve upwards in satisfaction of his answer.

" So, to what do i own a meeting such this? "Jimin asked, getting on the subject as he knew that he was surely not called here for chit-chat.

" A job, obviously. A well paid job. "TaeYong spoke as he leaned and grabbed his glass of wine that was resting on the glassy table, before him.

Jimin stayed silent for a moment, wishing that this so called job would not be a the one Manuel offered.

" What kind of job? "He asked coldly regaining a straighter posture.

" Butler and companion. For my wife. "He spoke sending Jimin's thoughts at ease for a moment.

" And the payment? "He asked and for some reason he didn't understand, TaeYong went quiet.

" 500,000$.Generous enough, don't you think? "He responded making Jimin's eyes widen for a moment before his facial expression changed and he laughed.

" You kidding me? "He asked him his eyes giving a different feeling than his smiling lips.

"What's the real job?" Jimin asked next, his face now totally serious making TaeYong almost feel intimidated , yet he smirked instead.

"Well, it seems you really are the guy i was looking for." TaeYong commented as he reached for his briefcase, slipping a black folder on the table.

----To be continued...