Chapter 30

You had some minutes that had entered the mall, Jimin walking at a safe distance behind you. You were intending to go to a certain shop till a voice called you, making you halt and turn your head to the side, only to be met with some faces you definitely didn't like. 

"Y/N, Hello~. It's been so long since i last saw you. " Song BaRam spoke with a smile on her face as fake as she herself was. She was the daughter of one of your father's business partners. Rich, spoiled and with a big talent of running her mouth all over matters that were non of her business. To your unfortunate luck she as well as the other three ladies that were standing beside her, were of  your social circle and you had happened to be forced to be in their presence quiet some times in your life. This one being one more of those unfortunate moments as it seems.

"Hello BaRam. HaNeul , you seem better. I am glad you recovered quickly. HyunJae ,Kwan , what a pleasant coincidence to find you all together here." You greeted them back properly and with a big smile that of course didn't represent your real feelings.

"Indeed it was a surprise. We have such a long time that haven't seen you around." Kwan said as she looked at you then her eyes traveled to Jimin. "Who may that be?" 

"Greeting my ladies." Jimin bowed to them as soon as he saw that they were referring to him and you looked past your shoulder at him for a moment , before turning at them and with a smile explaining that he was your new butler.

"Oh you are so lucky Y/N. I suppose even the staff have to be more good looking to work at the Lee's estate." BaRam left her comment as her eyes were pinned on Jimin, and he gave her a small smile as a sign of appreciation for her compliment. That moment was all it took for you to know that she had marked him.

"I am beyond delighted that i happened to meet you all but unfortunately i have a busy day today and i am afraid i should go already. What a pity really." You looked at your phone as you said that ,pretending that the time was rushing you then you looked at them with a sad expression that was clearly fake and you weren't gonna bother to master up a more believable act.

They all fell silent for a moment and just looked at you , knowing well that you were just trying to get rid of them then BaRam smiled, her expression giving you the impression that she wasn't planning to let you off so easily.

"Oh we totally understand. We are busy too of course but since we are here for the same purpose let's shop together instead of waste our times in a cafe. You are here for shopping Y/N ,right? "She gave you a knowing look as you were standing at some feet distance from the shop you were planning to enter and which she knew that was the one you frequently visit.

"Right, we can talk while shopping. What a great idea. "HaNeul cheered and looked at you ,her gaze clearly indicating that she desired your approval and because from all them she was the only naive one, you kinda felt bad to turn her down. You followed them into the shop as they walked ahead while thinking of ending this quickly after a ten minutes or so of baring their useless and uninteresting  gossiping topics as they did nothing more but gossip.

Once inside the shop they started looking around for dresses and you just glanced here and there, not even planning to take anything in your hands while they were there. At some point you looked at Jimin that was still following you at a proper distance and as soon as your eyes met you made it visible that you wanted to get out of there and as your butler that he was, it kinda was his job to find you a pretext to leave.

"Do You thing this would look good on me?" BaRam suddenly approached Jimin, asking him about the dress she was holding . He looked surprised that she had addressed him and looked around to make sure she was talking to him before responding .